Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] So much pink! (Blossomforth and Adonis)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:50 am
User Image

Blossomforth wandered away from the others, heading toward the river. With a warm breeze blowing, it would be lovely to have cool water close by and the shade of some tall trees. She could rest a while, maybe graze a little. Maybe even nap.

But when she got to the riverbank, she forgot her plans entirely. How could she be expected to remember with a sight like that. Why, he demanded attention! Commanded it, in fact. She stepped toward him without really thinking, words already coming to her lips.

"Sir? Oh sir, I hope you don't mind me saying, but you are about the happiest colored stallion I ever did see."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:49 am
Adonis looked up, not expecting to see or hear what he had. The first question he had asked was how'd she sneak up on him like that and secondly is that how she started all of her conversations? Sure he knew he like attention and he did recieve it, but really? He was just in a foul mood he supposed. "Thank you," he replied as he nodded his head.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:02 am
If she'd seen another stallion colored the way he was? Yes, she probably would have said exactly the same thing. She beamed at his response and took a step closer, happily. "You're welcome. I do like a pretty color and well, I couldn't help myself." Her eyes widened comically. "Oh dear. I hope you don't think that's rude. I don't intend any offense, I don't."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:10 am
"Well my parents must of thought they blended well then." he smirked sheepishly, as she edged closer. "I'm not offended." he replied. "Not rude at all." Just odd, he thought to himself as he glanced at the white mare with the bright pink hair colors. The only markings she really had were flowers and a heart. Simplicity could be better on some occasions.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:55 am
"Must have done," she agreed cheerfully. "Was one of 'em dark and the other one bright and full of color? Oh, they must have made a pair, all handsome and cheerful at the same time." She sighed a wistful sort of sigh, then shook off her fantasies. "Did I say my name? Probably didn't, silly girl. I'm Blossomforth, but you can just call me Blossom, and I'm very happy to meet you."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:38 am
"My mother was white with the spirals of blue and pink. She had the multicolored eyes too. My father was black and white with battle scars from his eye to the rump. He had light blue markings. Both unicorns." he smiled. He was proud of his heritage. He smiled, she was kind of cute. "Nice to meet you Blossom, I am Adonis."  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces