Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pineapple Hero Tales
Our hero comes in and lays down after her weird encounter in the woods, but before she could shut her eyes...
BAM!!!
"Pineapple Hero!!!! scream " Mayor Adie Kicked the door open, jumped, and swan dived onto our Hero, "Wake up, sleepy!!! blaugh " she yelled as Pineapple gasped for air.
"Get... off me!! gonk "Pineapple Hero tried to gasp, but her sounds were muffled by the blanket.
"What was that? neutral " Mayor Adie said as she bear hugged Pineapple Hero.
Pineapple Hero tried to scream, "GET... OFF!!! scream "
"Dental floss? neutral I'll go check to see if I have any." The Mayor got up and walked to the door, "WAIT! scream I came in here for a reason!" the Mayor ran back to Pineapple Hero. Pineapple Hero flinched and waited for the tackle hug again.
"What are you doing?? Weird girl. Look look!" The mayor was holding up a wanted picture.
"This is Lord Fuaku?" Pineapple hero grabbed the picture.
User Image
"Wow he does look pretty evil."
"Oh yes and I have informed the others!" Adie siad.
"Good, good... does anyone have any idea where to start looking?" Pineapple Hero asked.
"I'm glad you asked! You see I have just hired on my new second assistant and he has some brilliant ideas. He's been dieing to meet you. blaugh " Adie walked over to the door.
"Oh Ned! Come meet Pineapple Hero! 4laugh " Adie opened the door and Ned her new assistant stood there.
User Image
"Uh... eek " Pineapple Hero looked back and forth from the photo to this Ned person who stood in front of her.
"You must be Pineapple Hero." He took a step in and extended his hand... if it was a hand. Pineapple Hero was unsure because all she saw were claws coming towards her. Benny ran in after Ned barking and was shortly followed by Koro trying to stop him.
Benny ran around Ned in circles barking as Koro followed him. Everyone just stood there quietly watching when Tragic walked in.
She gasped "Ring around the Ned! 4laugh " She squealed, and she jumped in line right behind Koro skipping.
Yennon took two steps into the room, saw everyone acting like retards, and turned back the way she came.
Koro then finally grabbed Benny. Tragic still skipping Leap Frogged over Koro, knocking Koro and Benny to the floor. Benny wiggled free and started barking at Ned once more.
"He must just want the treat in my pocket." Ned said throwing a treat to Benny.
Benny looked at Ned and growled then took the treat and ran out the door.
"Benny!" Koro took off out the door after him, "You're getting a bath, I MEAN IT!!! scream "
"I'll catch him first!!! 4laugh " and Tragic ran out the door as well.
"Where was I? Oh Yes! I am Ned, and you must be Pineapple Hero." Again, Ned extended his arm to shake her hand.
Pineapple Hero stood up and grabbed onto one of his claws shaking it.
"I hear you have tips on where we should search for Lord Fuaku. stare " Pineapple Hero watched him carefully.
"Ah, Yes! surprised " Ned reached into his other pocket pulling out a map. "You see this nice mountain area with lots of places to hide, and a great view?"
"Oh yeah! biggrin You think we should look there?"
"Oh no! Lord Fuaku is a superior being! He knows that is where you would look so he is probably hiding in this meadow somewhere."
"In a meadow? scream I don't think so!" Pineapple Hero was yelling as Ned put a big X over the mountain area.
"Well you have to think like a evil mastermind. If I were Lord Fuaku, I would hide in a meadow. rolleyes " Ned rolled up the map and stuck it back in his pocket.
" stare Fine we'll check there next then." Pineapple Hero laid back down.
"Very good! I will inform my I-I mean your friends biggrin " Ned walked out the door.
"Isn't he such a great guy? blaugh " Adie said.
"Yes... too great stare "

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lmao, I luff the new twist with Neddie. I was wondering when he was gonna pop up. xd
Awesome new PH banner btw. 3nodding

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:19 am
User Image

Im glad you like it Tragic XD Thanks! I wasnt sure if it would look good or not because Im not good at banners really sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:27 am
User Image Like my Music
Wanted for being evil ^_^ as always nice story blaugh . i'll be waiting for the next chapter
Dance to the beatUser Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:18 am
User Image
Yay for pineapple hero! Cant wait for the next chapter now O_O Its addicting sweatdrop
Good Friends are like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:35 pm
User Image

Yay! More characters introduced ^O^

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

queennanami