Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Come Run the Hidden Pine Trails of the Forest: R.S and Eve Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:34 am
User Image

Eve grazed alone today, she had recently visited her father and was planning to just have some quiet time. Besides the chirping of birds and the rustle of the wind. It was a peaceful day, she hadn't had an unfaithful day yet. Perhaps she had a sheltered life, which was true. She had never experienced hurt, besides her dad going home. Never felt pain except that of falling down and never had her heart broken. Her multicolored eyes looked up to see a herd moving through this lot as well. She didn't mind. They never bothered her and she never bothered them. Same with the bison and all other creatures around here. She sighed softly, she was yearning for a bit of excitement sometime, she could only hope.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:51 am
User Image

The Four had gone their separate ways again as they often did. They would gather their information and collect their data... They would pillage, plunder and destroy... And they would find their way back to one another again, as they always did.

He was not worried about the one without a name, nor was he worried about the fiery dame. He wasn't even worried about Weiss, for that matter. The odd stallion had learned to fend rather well for himself... A good thing. He couldn't be bothered to watch him all the time.

There was a herd moving nearby, the sound of which drew his attention from his thoughts. A happy herd... A happy herd that would starve slowly once the grasses died...

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:57 am
Eve lifted her head, at the sound of someone or something else moving besides the deer. Her eyes narrowed as she strained her eyes to see if there was anything there. She saw nothing but the trees and their shadows.

She wasn't the only one who had noticed the deer were also lifting their heads more often to sense danger and out of pure caution. She went back to grazing for awhile wondering when she should visit her sisters Bonfire and Caelyndi again. She sighed softly, unknowing what today's events would bring her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:42 am
It was another scent moving on the wind that caught his attention again... Something neither deer nor tree. His brow lofted as he tilted his head up, pale eyes seeking that which he could smell. When they found it he paused again, taking stock of the mare.

She was young, painted and pretty. Her mane seemed to curl perfectly along her neck. All in all he could see only one thing wrong with her as he stood, watching. She was eating.

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:56 am
She nosed at the grass once more before looking up again and saw a gray stallion in the distance, simply watching her. His hair was like her father's in a way, short...yet it was longer and a braid trailed over his shoulder. He was big, from what she could tell. Her head tilted slightly, from her brood she was the tallest and the biggest, just like her father. She outdid her petite mother, most of the others didn't hang around not only because she was an amazon but because they deemed her 'different'. She sighed softly as she just simply looked away, and started walking. She figured if her 'friends' didn't want to hang out with her, neither did he. Though she occasionally saw some childhood friends, she never stayed around to talk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:09 pm
He watched on for a moment before making his move, slowly moving across the field. The deer that had seemed content where they were scattered before him as if sensing something that others would not. From the outside he looked relatively normal, if not a bit more well groomed than other stallions. It was all about appearances. Deceiving or not, appearances were everything.

"Forgive me for intruding. You looked so peaceful over here, simply munching on your grass... Do you do so often?"

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:20 pm
Eve's head turned, and brow rose at the male. Indeed he was handsome but she had never thought of a male as a companion or any such thing so she was not afraid nor embarrased to talk to him. She never thought of them as cute or 'hot' as some mares called it. "Only when I'm hungry," her brows furrowed, "Why?" the young mare questioned the charcoal colored stallion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:25 pm
"I have heard, on several occasions, that too much of a good thing could be considered 'bad'." A slight smirk curved the corners of his mouth, easily passed off as a friendly smile as he paused where he was. "It doesn't seem as if you have had too much of it yet, if you don't mind me being so bold as to say that your figure shows no sign of the stresses of overeating... You are young, then? Not yet prone to the bad habits of the old?"  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:57 am
She smiled at him, "It could be," she replied to his first phrase. He was an odd one, but that intrigued her for after she was called 'weird' she needed a friend. She didn't know why she was called weird and other such names...just teasing, she guessed. She figured it was because she didn't have bright colors like they did. "Thank you." she responded with a slight tilt of the head. "I'm younger, I suppose." she nodded. "What kind of bad habits?" she was already hooked, she wanted to know what he was talking about, she wondered if he was convincing. Though she just wanted to hear him out and since no one else bothered to talk to her, what the hay.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:25 pm
"All sorts. The older you are the more you can pick up." He nodded slowly before giving his head a light toss, stepping back so that he could see her a bit better. "One that I've noticed that seems to plague those who have aged is the tendency to overeat. You see, I have always believed that less was more... And it seems as if it has done well for me, don't you think?"  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:40 pm
Her bright eyes seemed to sparkle, she wasn't used to getting this much attention from someone she didn't know so she started absorbing it. She blushed, "I...I don't really notice, or...really talk to other, guys." she coughed lightly. "But, yeah...you look like your in great, er shape." she smiled dimly as she just looked to the ground as if it were to tell her what to say. She looked back to him, and didn't say anything. "I just run a lot." it came out as if it were one word, as if to move the topic forward.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:40 pm
"Mm... Do you now?" His brow lofted as he looked her over as if it was the most natural thing to do. "It shows, really. Now... Do you run because you enjoy it or because there is something chasing you?" There was something strange about the look in his eyes as he asked that question; something that might have made others a bit uneasy if it lasted more than the brief second that it did.  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:05 am
Her brow rose, "No, nothing is chasing me...unless of course I'm playing tag with the children." she added. She was wondering if she was mistaking oddness of curiosity. She watched him and spoke to him as if it were just anybody she were talking to. She didn't mind him, at least not yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:41 am
"Children?" His brow lofted a bit at that. "I certainly wouldn't have taken you for a mother... Not because your temper isn't suited for such a thing, for you seem rather nice, but because there doesn't seem to be a sign of strain anywhere on your body."  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:02 am
Her eyes widened and she laughed, "No no, I don't have kids of my own. I watch others'." She smiled, "Sometimes the parents just need some alone time, or they just want to play and they don't have the energy. And there is a new basket at our teepee. Dark little thing, I've been watching over it too." she smiled, he was being rather generous. "Thank you, I do not know how I would be at being a mother." her brows furrowed and she shrugged. "I don't think I'll have to worry about it for awhile either. So what about you, what do you do? For like fun, or hobbies?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff