Vashu's Quests

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:40 pm
More of a place for me to keep track of current ideas I'm going to be going for, than an actual 'quest' thread, per se--it's so I don't lose the forms and stuff, for when I can actually manage to snag a slot/slots for some of these hopeful shinies! =D

Post Summary

Post 1 - Intro + Table of Contents
Post 2 - Us'kali Galu'nadi (Edited Regular) Got her! =D
Post 3 - Boreal (Edited Usdia)
Post 4 - Taiga (Angeni) no longer really thinking I'm after her XDDD.
Post 5 - WIP (Edited Regular)
Post 6 - Ambrozia (Edited Usdia)
Post 7 - Blood Bay ninja
Post 8 - Demyan (Edited Regular)
Post 9 - Lock and Key (Edited Regular)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:42 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: ???
Name of horse: Us'kali Galu'nadi
Owner: Vashtya
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sagacious
Breed: SoA Cosplay? (I asked both dust/mila, who came up with us'kali's original written design back when the original SoA Feature Characters were established/given out, and Aris Ravenstar, who colored Us'kali, for permission before this, and both of them said they were cool with my trying for her as a soq, so I'm not just ganking their creative minds without permission! XDDD. 8D;; ).
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Well, for colors and markings, I'd like the soquili to be as close to the original SoA's as possible? 8D;. And, also if possible, as edits, I'd love to have the three hoop earrings in her left ear, and the dangly feather, as well as the pouch-necklace~

I'd also love it if she could have really long leg-feathering (like, similar in length to what the angeni have--only more fluffy, if it's not too much trouble XD)

In addition, I'd like both the mane and tail to be white (since the lioness in question has no hair XD)...for the mane, I was thinking something long and flowing, although not super long (probably coming down to just past the shoulder?) with a semi-longish loose forelock (that hangs over the one eye), and for there to be some sort've beads interwoven into the hair, if it's not too much trouble--in matching colors to those on the pouch-necklace. Annnd, for the tail, I was thinking something long, with the upper part braided in a herringbone braid, and then that transitioning smoothly into a long, flowing tail that extends to the ground, and winding around her back-hoof perhaps with a feather or a few beads to match the rest of her accessories interwoven? Really, aside from the pouch necklace, feel free to play/have fun with her accessories--I'd prefer you have fun than match some exacting image in my head in regards to those~
Reference image(s): us'kali that's her official uncerted SoA image~ annnd, art by Amy D That one was a commished piece of concept art, to just give a general idea to you~
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a, I think?
Tag frame color: up to you~
Tag feather color: also up to you XD
Hair/clothing edits: I included them in the description above, buuut, to sum up, I'd really like for her to have really long silky leg feathers (similar in length to what angeni have, although I'd rather prefer you make them more fluffy than those on an angeni), a flowing mane, with a semi-longish loose forelock, and a long tail, the upper part in a herringbone braid.

For custom accessories, I'd like a pouch necklace like the one Us'kali's wearing in the official SoA image, as well as the three earrings, if possible (and for you to play with accessories that match in scheme)~

Price: 600k, I think? (I asked another colorist and they estimated edits to be moderate, but let me know if you think they're enough for you to classify them as being more complex <3)

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:46 pm
.:Edited Usdia:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Boreal
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Gelid
Breed: Draconic
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): White base coat, with icy/prismatic scaling along the back, coming down his shoulders, extending part of the way up his neck, and then some more in a mask-like pattern on his face (around his eyes, and extending down his muzzle).

Long, silky leg feathering (angeni-like....do we see an obsession here? I THINK SO.), and a loooong, silky greyish-blue mane and tail, that drag on the ground (both straight).
Reference image(s): assuming I can come up with some I like, may or may not add some of these later XD.
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult.
Default accessory color(s)?: up to colorist
Tag frame color: up to colorist
Tag feather color: up to colorist
Hair/clothing edits: Long, silky mane and tail, the scaling along the spine and muzzle, where it would change the outline slightly...and the long leg feathers.

Price: 300k, I think?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:19 pm
I think I've changed my mind on this one, but I'll leave the post up since I'm too lazy to delete it completely. Maybe I'll take it in an entirely diff direction/make it a different type later and it'll be a quest I pursue again ^^

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Taiga
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Circumspect
Breed: Woodland
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Forest? D<
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Dark, forest green base coat, with dark, greenish-gold pinto markings. Gold eyes, and the mane and tail would be a darker green than the base color, with darker green streaks running through them.

And, if the colorist wants to add some sort've lighter coloring for contrast, maybe gold tribally markings, a few shades lighter than the gold pinto markings, that extend up to the knees, maybe a bit higher?
Reference image(s): xD;; I'll have to hunt around for some with pinto-ish marking-shapes that I'm particularly fond of~
Default accessory color(s)?: up to the colorist~
Tag frame color: up to the colorist~
Tag feather color: up to the colorist XD.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): For the mane, I'd like her to have a relatively longish (although hanging no longer than her belly) loose mane, maybe slightly wavy, as if it has a mind of its own--but not unkempt, or overly curly, either--in other words, I'm willing to leave it up to the discretion of teh colorist, although if there could be at least one braid involved, hanging on the side of the neck facing the viewer, that'd be awesome). For the tail, I'd just like it to match XD;; and be on the longish side as well~

Price: 4.1 mill, I think?

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:39 pm
Name of horse: TBA
Temper (one word for horse's personality): TBA
Breed: Palomino
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Pale gold palomino, with white/cream stockings that end in some leg-barring, in the same white/cream color, and a long, wavy mane and tail (the mane, though, I'd prefer didn't extend much past his belly, whereas the tail I'd like to be almost brushing the ground, if not dragging slightly). I'd also like him to have a backstripe, in a slightly paler shade of gold than the base coat.

If possible, markings like those on the plushie pictured below would be awesome too~
Reference image(s): plushieee (from natsu ;w; )
Default accessory color(s)?: up to colorist~
Tag frame color: up to colorist~
Tag feather color: up to colorist~
Hair/clothing edits: Mane and tail edits mentioned in the description, and, also, I'd love for him to have really fluffy/long leg feathering *w* heart

Price: 550-600k, I thiiiink? ='D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:03 am
.:Edited Usdia:.
Name of horse: Ambrozia
Owner: Vashtya + ELF
Temper: Provocative
Breed: Mythical
Description:
:Eye: Whatever looks good
:Mane and Tail: Black; Long, wavy/curly, very girly-pretty - so long, it even pools on the ground. In the hair are droplets of gold with little puddles in the pooled hair (kinda like was in the rain, but it was just sprinkling)
:Body: The base coat we'd like to be a darker/dull gold color that looks like gold leaf (the texture, as much as the color); the back legs, however, have black stockings, and perhaps gold streaks that look like liquid that's dripped down into the black?
:Feet/Hooves: Long feathering - ponies do have feathering too <3 Hoof coloring up to you
Reference image(s):
-Gold Leaf: [link] (the gold, not the apple xD)
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult (unless willing to do an uneditted basket and foal stage)
Default accessory color(s)?: What you think looks good - we want jewelry, but what is up to you... maybe a mini-gold crown?
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color: One Black with Gold liquid tips // Other dull dark gold like gold leaf texture
Background: Black-goldish starry sky?
Hair/clothing edits: Mane and Tail, Feet Feathering (see description for details)
NOTES for Colorist: The only musts with him are gold body, black long mane and tail, and feet feathering... the others are would LOVE to have, and you are more than welcome to add more and embellish where you like. While he is a male, he is supposed to be very feminine-like (so yes to more jewelry than just a crown if you would be okay with that <3 ) and very sensual-like <3

Our Inspiration: We came up with the basic idea of Ambrozia during, well.... during an anime convention, but it was also kind of a bachelorette party... so we will love and have a personal joke with him whenever we see this beauty. >D

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:04 pm
Name of horse:
Temper (one word for horse's personality):
Breed: Blood Bay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I'm wanting the base coat to be a deep reddish brown (somewhere between mahogany and the more vibrant coppery hues pictured below in the references section--just how red of a blood bay he turns out to be I'm willing to leave up to the colorist), with lighter dapples--the first reference picture I provided is about as perfect an example as I can find of the level of dappling I'm wanting, both in color difference from the base coat, and as to where the dappling occurs. If it's not too much trouble, I'm also wanting his base coat to have some of the natural shade variance that a bay horse usually possesses--all three of the pictures I've provided show some degree of it--there's slightly darker browns along the upper portions of the hindquarters and the shoulders, for example.

His mane and tail both should be a dark inky black (well, a really dark grey so that shading can be seen XD), and I'm wanting him to have four black stockings that blend into his base coat around the knees, maybe a shade lower. I'm also wanting him to have a black muzzle, although I don't want the black from his nose to extend TOO far up his face--I'd probably like it to end up fading into the base coat somewhere just past the corner of his mouth.

Predictably, I'd also like him to have long, thick leg feathering.

Reference image(s): Dapple Bay Blood Bay 1 Blood Bay 2
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to the colorist
Tag frame color: ditto~
Tag feather color: ditto again XD.
Hair/clothing edits: Mane and Tail, ________(working on typing that out)_______, and long, thick leg feathering. Additionally, I'm working out just what sort, but I'd like him to have some accessories, as well~!

Estimated Price: 550-600k  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:04 pm
Name of horse: Demyan
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Feral
Breed: Grulla
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Grulla (including the usual darker muzzle/face...I really rather like the more smokey brown-grey that you see in some grullas...this is a pretty good example of the awesome smokey shade I mean: x), with darker brownish-black stockings that fade up into some leg-barring, brown-grey wither stripes (the example in the image on the top-right of that link is the one that best illustrates, since I rather like the three stripey-patches that are on it, but here's another example of a wither patch, too) a few shades darker than the base coat, a dark, chocolatey brownish-black dorsal stripe that matches the stockings and leg-barring, and a black (or a veryvery dark brown), medium-long mane and tail, both of which I think would look pretty nifty if they were in a fairly wild, untamed sort've style. Bright blue eyes, as well, I think.
Reference image(s): Grulla, Grulla 2, Grulla 3, Grulla 4, wither patch (image in top right corner),wither patch 2,
Default accessory color(s)?: up to colorist~
Tag frame color: up to colorist~
Tag feather color: up to colorist~
Hair/clothing edits: Mane and tail edits mentioned in the description, and, also, I'd love for him to have really fluffy leg feathering...and, if possible, I'd love for you, as the colorist, to please play with accessories and the like for him--I like jewelry, etc, just nothing that looks like 'clothing'.

Estimated Price: 500k

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:09 pm

Name of horse: ??? (I'd like to decide when/if she arrives, please!)
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Secretive
Breed: I'll leave that up to the colorist XD.
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Okay, the theme that I'm wanting her to be is 'lock and key'--I'm thinking along the lines of love, more than like...actual physical inability to move because of the chains.

Sooo, while I don't have a definitive idea as to what her base coat/markings would be, I'll say that I'd like there to be some sort of tribal markings involved on her base coat, but those can be at the discretion of the colorist as to degree/extent/exact nature...and as to color, that's something I'm willing to leave entirely up to the colorist, so feel free to play!

As to the lock and key theme, I'm thinking she'd have gold filigree chains draped across her body, tangling with her mane and tail, wrapped around her forelegs, etc--they should be delicate, and appear to be held in place by a few dainty heart-shaped padlocks. Around her neck should be a thin gold necklace, with a skeleton-key pendant (something like this...although it doesn't have to be exactly like the ref--I just want it to be fairly ornate.)

Aside from that, I'd like for her to have floofy/silky leg feathering, although I don't want it to be overly long...not to the same degree as say, angeni ones. I'd also like for her to have a medium-long mane, and loooong tail (I'd like the tail to drag on the ground, actually) that can either be somewhat wavy, or have a few thin braids intermingled, along with more of the same gold filigree chains that drape across her as a whole.
Reference image(s): Skeleton Key
Default accessory color(s)?: up to colorist
Tag frame color: up to colorist
Tag feather color: up to colorist
Hair/clothing edits: Silky/floofy leg feathering (but not as long as like, angeni leg feathering or anything), filigree chains draped/hanging all over her body, through her hair, across her legs...and held in place with a few heart-shaped padlocks. Also, a matching necklace, with a skeleton-key pendant (reference shows the type of design I'd like the key to have, although it doesn't have to be exact). Mane and tail edits mentioned above, with the mane being medium-long, and the tail being so long that it drags on the ground, both tangled with the chains that constrain her.

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games