Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirits of Isira

Back to Guilds

The guild for Spirits of Isira, a B/C pet shop. 

Tags: Isira, Pets, Spirits, Role-playing, Breedables 

Reply Archives
._// the thorned rose patch. .[serenaur].//

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SerenAur
Crew

Questionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:33 pm

._// in a small, secluded part of the garden, you find a rose patch, the air saturated with the sweet, savory smell of roses. you enter cautiously...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:48 pm

User Image
Oh my, oh my, where to begin?

[Concept]: The reason why I chose this spirit is because he's actually my favorite character from a manga I am creating. Now, Basil, the name, was taken from one of my favorite novels, "The Picture of Dorian Gray" written by Oscar Wilde. The character is a painter which goes by Basil Hallward and he was the one that painted Dorian's picture. Basil, my Basil, is actually, a character created to, in a way, represent Oscar Wilde and his influence on my own writings, stories and such. [Because I simply adore him and cherish his writings and work]

Look up on Oscar Wilde when you have a chance.

[Full Name]: Basil Aschworth

[Age]: ???

[Personality]: He's extremely, well, extreme in every which way. He loves to dress extravagantly, drink wine, read literature, carry roses or sunflowers with him and lecture on values, morals, and art, but most of all, his romanticism gets the better half of him. [Despite his great aestheticism influences] He loves both the girls and the guys, but has been leaning towards more to the guys as of late [Most of the time woman bore him with their shy attitudes]. He has a lot artistic skill and eloquence, and strongly supports the arts. He also has amazing virtuosity with a violin, but had stopped playing. Don't get into a fight with him though, he's sharp wit has been unmatched.

[Personal Quote]: "Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them more."

[Likes]: flirting, wine, roses, intellectual discussions, fencing, gardening, flirting, stupid people, art, painting

[Hates]: extremely sweet foods, getting dirty, dust, stupid people, dull people, people who hide from the world

[Just so you'd know]: There's something about 'true love' that scares the hell out of Basil. That's why he likes to temporarily find someone before they bore him, but perhaps he just hasn't met the right person to show him that a lifelong relationship is worth it.

[Mate]: Mircea

[Marital Status]: Engaged to Mircea

SerenAur
Crew

SerenAur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:43 am

User Image

Yay for Jade~! <3
[Concept]: Well, he's not my character, by any stretch~ [I wish he was though]. I mean, I fell in love with Jade the moment he comes into your party and 'saves the day' with his Lvl. 35-ness and arcane spells. [While Luke and Tear are like, lvl 10, hehe~]

[Full Name]: Jade Curtiss

[Full, Full Name]: Colonel Jade Curtiss of the Malkuth Imperial Army Third Division

[Personality]: -taken straight from Wikipedia because she is lazy like that- He's a very complex character, acting in conflicting ways frequently, though the characters are presented with a very calm and continuously smiling facade. Jade is a sarcastic and pessimistic individual at times; while at others he'll be honest and logical. The two go hand in hand though- he is sarcastic and his sarcasm usually points quite obviously to what his opinion is. The oldest member of the party, he usually jokes about his age, once stating that his joints ached and he couldn't do heavy lifting. He is an accomplished Fonic Artes user, and is also good with the spear which he creates using the said artes. Jade almost never shows his true feelings, usually opting to hide behind a smile.

[Personal Quote]: "Well, the worse that can happen is that we all die."

[Likes]: logic, understanding, science, history, peace and quiet, tofu, salmon

[Hates]: stupidity, crazed fangirls, rappig meat, picky people, recklessness

[Just so you'd know]: If he makes fun of you, don't take it TOO personally.

[Mate]: Mistunari Ishida

[Marital Status]: Dating

[Presents]
User Image

Hehe, pesky little Saphir~ <3
Jade likes to think of him as his and Mitsunari's son. -giggles-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:34 pm

User Image

[Concept]: Ah~ I actually got him in a RP prompt~ It was first time I ever entered one, and it proved to be a fruitful endeavor. <33 8D

[Name]: Lance

[Personality]: Lance likes being open and emotional. He has a pretty rounded quality and is quite agreeable with most persons. However, there is that side of him that tends to surface that shows his more introverted, almost brooding, in a sense. He calls this his "Wraith" side, usually reminding himself that he's Wraith's son and should always live up to his father's expectations.

[Personal Quote]: "Ahah..yeah, whatever you say dad.."

[Likes]: Fun people, good natured conversations, spontaneity, having an understanding of things, feeling proud of himself, cake, beef jerky 8D

[Hates]: Injustice, deceiving people, too much sarcasm, cynicism, having peanut butter stick to the roof of his mouth D:

[Just so you'd know]: If there's anything that holds him back, it's the fact that he must get daddy's approval first. Otherwise, he'll be reluctant. Will he ever learn? D:

[Mate]: None

[Marital Status]: Single

SerenAur
Crew

SerenAur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:48 pm

User Image

Story will be added if Calaveras here will be RPd <3
8D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:10 pm
>>
User Image

Oooh~! Seems like Seren found a mask! 8D <3

SerenAur
Crew

SerenAur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:12 pm

User Image

Shokola's information will be posted as soon as that's figured out.
-giggles-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:33 am
User Image
Victor's info will be posted here as soon as possible. ^^

SerenAur
Crew

Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers