[PRP] How far we have gone (Settia and Dyami) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rev311

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:51 pm
User Image

Settia strolled calmly through the forest on her way to the meadow. It had been ages since the red mare had been away from her teepee on her own. She had been so caught up with things going on there that she hadn't really thought of much else. But now that her newest grandson had grown, there wasn't much need for her there anymore. Even Rhapsodywas beginning to spend less and less time with her. The only one who really was around much was Sadie, but she really had nothing in common with the other mare and didn't know what to say to her to strike up a conversation. She sighed and peered at the sky through the tree branches as her mind wandered to no place in particular.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:05 pm
User Image
grunting Dyami's wounds had healed though he had a limp now from the fight he had with a kalona when he came just in time to save his grandson antirr from the kalona. snorting he was worried about how his grandson was but if he had learned of antirr's current actions as an adult he would disown him for antirr brought shame to the family. sighing he had not seen his gandsons snce theyy where foals and at the moment he just wanted to spend some time with his mate. he knew she loved him and he loved her and knew most of their family did care for the family as a whole though he knew antirr was an except as he had an idea that antirr truely hated hsi family expeect for his own mother glow heart. shaking his head as he limped, he searched for his mate which hadn't taken long as he suddenly came across her away from her teepee. givign a soft smile, he gave a soft nicker to announce he was there.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rev311

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:19 pm
Settia's ears flew up a top her head as a familiar nicker came to them. It had been quite sometime since she heard that sound and it still made her heart flutter. Quickly she spun around, looking for her mate whom she knew was the cause for the noise. At once her eyes landed on the white stallion whom she loved with all her heart but something was different about him. She was not sure what it was but she could sense it. "Dyami?" she called out in question a bit unsure.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:30 pm
Smiling at his mate he went over and nuzzled her and pretended as if nothing was wrong but she could read him like a book. he had become a bit more gruff since his encounter with the kalona and having seen how his grandson at a early age was acting. " hmm? ofcourse its me." he had caught the unsureness in her voice. "i do hope things are well for you and i trust nothign bad has happened in my time away." nibbling at her mane he truely hoped things where all well.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rev311

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:45 am
She was shaken out of her thoughts as he came up to her and nibbled on her mane. "Oh, yes, things have been very well and nothing has really happened since you have been away. Things have just been...well the usual really. I suppose thats why I am out here. No real need for me to stay at the teepee all day." she said and gave him a gentle smile and nuzzled his cheek. There deffinately was something different about him and she would find out what it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:01 pm
((i'll reply to the rp again in 2-3 days after this one since i have the wedding rehersal tommororw then the weddign the next day then after i leave for home xD))

giving a soft smile he nuzzled her back. " good to hear and as always i'll always say its nice to leave the teepee from time to time. and im sorry im gone for so long but i just needed a little time to my self." he never spoke of the insodent with antirr and the kalona which is why he had gone so long so that he could recover fully. occupying himself again with nibbling at her mane playfully, he kept his thoughts and attention on Settia and didn't think about any of his worries. " so the grandson are all adults by now i beleive am i right?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rev311

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:20 pm
She relaxed some as he went back to nibbling on her mane. Some about the small playful act comforted her and she giggled. "It is alright. I understand why you are away so much and you always come back sooner or later." she said and a bright smile came to her face at the mention of her newest grandsons. "Yes, both are grown and as handsome as ever. Israfel acts so much like his father but he does have somewhat of a stubborn streak in him." she commented and nipped at his shoulder playfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:19 pm
" im glad i have such a understanding a loving mate." nuzzling her with a grin, he knew how lucky he was to ahve such a loving and understanding mate. " i'm glad to hear they are well and i beleive both got that stubburnness about them specialy antirr." tuggin at her mane softly it was his own way of geting her to walk along with him. " lets roam about its such a beatiful day and it would be a shame to waste it."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rev311

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:12 am
She chuckled and started to follow him. "Alright I am coming. You're right that it would be such a waste to just stand around on such a beautiful day." she replied as she walked along beside him. "I have not really seen Antirr lately. Though I suppose since he is grown now he has other things to go see and do than to spend time with his grandmother. Israfel is always off doing something, though when he comes home he always comes and asks me how my day went. He is such a sweet boy." she commented as they walked. She was really lucky to have the family she did have. She took pride in her family, maybe a little too much at times as she did have a tendancy to brag about them sometimes. She smiled at her mate and add. "And I too am lucky to have such a loving and caring mate as you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:23 am
Dyami tryed is best to hide his limp but if youw atched him closely it was noticable. "it seems he has other things in mind that being around what family he has." keeping himself from saying more about antirr he now went on to Israfel. " well im glad Israfel comes and still visits. but lets not worry about family for the moment and just enjoy ourselfs." grinning, he was happy to be spending some time with his mate. "your going to make me fall for you all over again with such sweet words!"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rev311

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:53 pm
Settia knew there was something wrong with her mate. He seemed to move differently but she didn't want to ask him about it. She knew that if he wanted to tell her that he would on his own without her nagging him. "Alright, it has been sometime since it was just the two of us spending time alone without some of our family around." she said smiling brightly and nipped at his shoulder again. "My words are always sweet. I think you have been gone so long that you have forgotten that, my love."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:53 pm
" yes that is true which is why we shouldnt waste such an oppertunity to just relax and talk with one another." giving a little bit of a flustered grin, he nipped back as he ignored his leg. "apparentlyy i have forgotten that and seems i need to be reminded of that." laughing, he was now becoming more relaxed as they contiuned their lesurly walk.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rev311

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:42 am
She chuckled and just shook her head. This meeting between them was much needed and she was glad they had run into each other. "So what have you been up too, you goofy old stallion." she asked him wondering what all he had seen on his travels and who all he had met. "Have you met anyone interesting?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:48 pm
" me a goofy old stallion!? then that makes you my goofy old mate." chuckling he was only teasing and as she knew him well she'd know it. " to be honest this old stallion doesn't really travel anymore. i just rested at my two legger's teepee." giving a weak grin, he tryed to avoid telling her about the kalona attack that had happened to antirr and that he had to save him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rev311

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:47 am
"Well I admit to being your "goofy old mate" for one can't always be a stick in the mud and never have fun." she replied knowing that he was teasing her. It was good to have him here with her like this. She nuzzled him on the cheek. "I don't travel much either, not that I did much to begin with. Mostly I stay back at the teepee with Sadie and all of the others go off and do whatever. Sometimes some of the others stay back with us." she explained as they walked.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff