queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:16 am
User Image

Pineapple hero Tales
"Koro... stare Koro... KORO!! scream " Pineapple Hero screamed as she was being drug deep into the forest by her side kick Koromyst.
"Yes Pineapple Hero? blaugh " She said letting go of her hand.
"What the hell are we doing here!?" Pineapple Hero looked around at all the fir trees and sighted a oddly looking willow tree seeming misplaced.
"Dont you remember??? eek "
"Y-Yes neutral I do but refresh my memory. biggrin " Pineapple Hero said.
"I told you I wanted to find Sasquatch to prove to Tragic he really exists, and you said you would help me! gonk " Koro started to sniffle.
"... WHAT? scream Thats why I'm all the way out here with nothing but- " Then Pineapple Hero was cut off.
"ME! scream " A weird figure jumped out and started swishing a stick around.
"Oh my gosh stare ... We are now being attacked by Mogli..." Pineapple Hero crossed her arms.
"Who's Mogli? neutral " Koro inquired curiously.
"You know that kid with the bear as a friend?" All eyes blankly stared at our hero, "You know Bah loo or something? Raised by wolfs? Oh forget it... stare " Pineapple Hero was giving up at any hopes of making a joke which is good because it was terrible.
"I wasn't raised by wolves Learn it right you dumb fruit-hat wearing girl! I'm Brian! Lord Fuaku has employed me and my brothers to stop you! Since they're still recovering over the last beating they got they can't join us." Brian waved the stick he had a couple more times.
"How did you even know we would be out here?" Pineapple Hero glared.
"Because! scream I planned everything! I sent The Enquirer to the shanty you call a house, when they were sending out their Sasquatch issue. Then I hid in a place in the woods towards the entrance so I could wait for you to come in. Then I followed you deep into the woods. So after I kill you or harm you very badly I can escape with your pineapple hat! *whisper* the source of your power! *whisper* biggrin " Brain stood there in a super model like pose.
"Does this mean you planned even the fight between Tragic and Koro? neutral "
"Well, no. I thought you would want to slay the monster and go willingly and alone. I must have miscalculated somewhere..." Brian looked up in thought.
*WHACK*
Pineapple Hero had found a stick of her own and smacked Brain with it.
"Yay Pineapple Hero! 4laugh " Koro jumped in the air.
"WHAT THE!!!! scream You CHEATER! I wasn't ready! That hurt! crying where the hell did you get that stick!?"
Koro ran and grabbed a branch of the willow tree and whipped it at Brain like a whip.
"Two against one no fair! scream " Brain waved his stick in a attempt to scare the girls when he was blinded by a weird flashing.
"Omigawd!!! I can't believe it! Pineapple Hero, my love!!!! And Koro..! My ideal fighting-girl... in a REAL battle!!! blaugh " The flashing continued.
Pineapple Hero trying to cover her eyes noticed Brain running off into the distance.
"He got AWAY! scream !!" Pineapple Hero stomped over to the boy with the camera and grabbed him by his necklace (because oddly he wasnt wearing a shirt), "Who are you!!!! scream " She hissed.
The boy grabbed Pineapple Hero and kissed her, "Now we are to be wed my wife!!! heart heart blaugh " The boy said trying to hug Pineapple Hero as she tried to claw away from him.
*SLAP*
Pineapple Hero hid behind Koro.
"Master..! Why did you hit me?! crying " The boy held onto the girls arm.
"I told you to stop pestering girls, claiming they are all going to be your wife!"
"Who the heck are you guys! eek " Koro said looking to the girls Watermelon hat.
"Koro-sama..! I'm Watermelon Head blaugh " The girls icy/scary exterior melted away.
"And I'm her side-kick, FAN BOY!!!" The boy snapped a couple pictures like he was the paparazzi.
*SMACK*
The boy held his head crying
"You must forgive him Pineapple Hero but he is a fan of yours. But I!!! I am your number one fan!!" Little stars began to twinkle around her head, "I wish to become the Watermelon Hero!"
"... Well, wow eek " Pineapple Hero still hid behind the safety of Koro.
"Why are you guys out here..?" Koro asked.
"I protect the forest while I train." Watermelon Head pointed to the big willow tree which now had a door in the center.
"Yes yes! We heard you break a branch and came to investigate! blaugh " The boy hopped around, "And I'm SOOOOO glad we did!!!"
"... OH!! I know you! I remember now you are the people that flunked the hero test and left in shame! blaugh " Koro blurted out
stare The girl stared at Koro like she was going to eat her soul at any moment.
"We did NOT leave in shame. Thats a horribly rumor! We couldn't take the test because my side kick had a restraining order put on him by the teacher heading the exam! scream You wait and see, I'll be the best hero you couldn't possibly imagine!!! stressed " the girl was getting so angry she grabbed the williow branch that was on the ground and cracked it like Indiana Jones!
"We're sorry, we didn't mean to make you mad sweatdrop . Listen, how about sometime I'll come by and show you some hero tricks, okay?" Pineapple Hero patted Watermelon Head on the shoulder.
"Oh my love~!!! heart " Fanboy ran at Pineapple Hero.
"Koro help!! gonk " Pineapple Hero grabbed onto Koro.
Watermelon Head high kicked Fanboy in the head, "I would LOVE that, Pineapple-Nee!!!" The girl squealed. She then dragged the boy toward the willow tree, her icy exterior returned.
"How odd... neutral " Koro said.
"Yeah... you'd think so."
*off in the distance Brian watched from a tree.*
"Just you wait Pineapple retard! twisted "
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Written by YennonCrow and QueenNanami

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:48 pm
Bumping into order~ heart  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

YennonCrow
Captain

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100