Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Taste of Mischief (Pascale and Kanoa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweekend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:37 pm
Pascale wasn't aware of her surroundings at all, and she strolled through the area with many thoughts on her mind. It had been days since she had seen anyone in her family, and that was strange and new concept for her. She had been with them everyday and non-stop, but now it was time for her to be completely by herself. Maybe it WAS time for her to grow up, and she grunted a bit as she walked across a grassy landscape. She felt able to be by herself but she didn't find herself enjoying it much. She craved freedom as a filly, and now she was rather bored and unamused. She and her siblings always had so much fun together, and now it was just her and the environment.

Her stomach growled lightly, and it occurred to her that she hadn't eaten for days. She was so used to her mother or father grabbing them meals that she wasn't taking very good care of herself! The decision on food relied on what she felt like, and a strange chill arrose from her spine as she thought of one kind of meal only. Meat.

She hadn't had meat in a very long time and her mother had only hunted something for her a few times. It was delicious, and her tiny fangs dug in as much as they could. Hunting wasn't Pascale's kind of forte, but she supposed she should try.

Halting herself somewhat, the mare then scoped the area for some kind of life or movement. She would do her best she supposed, and learn a thing or two about hunting along the way! "Come out, little devils." she then said, with a wide grin. Her mother would be proud of her, since she always seemed so excited at the thought of hunting for them. They didn't eat meat very often, but Loveless had snuck Pascale many a portion when she could.

Tweekend

Ameh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:36 am
Mildly attentive ears froze in place as the drifting sound of a female's voice entered the area. Large, intimidating, and laced with hunger, were what could describe the tone imbued in it. The black and white blue-accented flutter grumbled and supposed it should have raised some sort of alarm in the back of his mind, especially with what knowledge he had been taught by his mother and father, and even close relatives.

Raised by his family for a good portion of his life, the stallion had escaped the confines of both homes this time to find something more... meaningful. Raised well, well, that would be up to the observer.

Deciding to ignore the general intuition that told him to go further away from the source of the dark voice, the flutter-winged stallion chose to walk where he thought the sound came from. If anything, if what had called out happened to be a potential threat, the stallion had the ability to escape through the peculiar means of downsizing... not that he enjoyed doing that often. There were times that the only true idol he could admit to having in his family was his own father--not that he'd ever admit it face to face, or in front of one of his more silly sisters. From gathering insight on his father's own past, it seemed fitting that he himself wouldn't feel as restricted to living a finely cultured life the parents so desired their children to. Though by now his father had changed, it was as clear as day that this stallion's days as a wayward child would not soon be over.

In fact, it hadn't even started.

And, with a neat toss of the hair, and a fixated courageous smile on the face, the flutter thrust himself into the scene of the culprit whose voice he heard earlier, introducing himself, "'Little devil' might quite suit me at some point in time, but calling one has a really low chance of actually bringing them out, wouldn't you say?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:12 am
Pascale watched the stallion slowly approach her and speak, and she raised a brow somewhat, since she was very surprised to see him! Was he watching her? And was he taunting her as well? Rather then making false accusations, she only perked up a bit while grinning calmly. "You'd be surprised, sometimes the devils do come out." she then said, while staring at the stallion's wings. "And what exactly made you a little devil? You don't look all that small or devilish to me." Even though the stallion was shorter then her, he was still full grown, and he hardly looked mean! "I don't think devils carry those wings of yours. They look more angelic to me." But with her own wings Pascale knew of the devil that existed in some.

Pascale was a bit surprised to see someone approach her like this, since many tended to avoid her from a fear of a Kalona attack or something. The random stallion saw right through that plan, and Pascale was relieved actually. She hated being avoided, especially since she wouldn't blatantly attack someone.

"So so, does a cunning stallion like yourself have a name? I should keep a better watch on you, if I don't pay attention you might sneak away again!" And THAT would be embarrassing. The stallion was probably much swifter then her anyways, and she didn't want him to leave just yet. "And how come you approached me, and so comfortably? Are you just naturally brave? Or smarter then all of the rest?" A playful smile resumed on her face, since she was able to be herself it seemed. "I won't harm you since that's not my thing.. but I'm sure you understood that fact minutes ago." She wasn't blatantly aggressive, but she did carry many of her mother's survival traits. That was all she needed to stay strong.

She then shook her mane out before glancing back to the darker stallion. His eyes looked much stronger and bolder then her own, and she wondered what kind of personality the stallion held in comparison to hers.

Tweekend

Ameh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:57 pm
As the flutter stallion had so boldly walked in on the stranger's position in answer to her call, he took no notice in preparing the apprehension of finding out what exactly had vocalized the words that brought him here. As such, he was blind to the vision of what the female truly was, until it was far too late to turn tail and escape.

Upon fixating his mildly surprised gaze on the figure before him, the stallion listened to her calm words, deciding that there was no presentable threat in her character--at least for the moment, anyhow. She was bigger than him, which wasn't anything new, so he could rightly classify the stranger as a giant, easily swayed if the momentum pushed in the right way. These types were easy to "play" around.

"If you look closely, I am 'smaller' than most, thank you," the flutter stallion remarked, "Though bigger than the rest of my kind, thanks to pops. And hey, I resent that 'angelic' remark--you don't seem to be an authority on that sort of thing, eh?"

He stared into her black eyes while she had continued to speak. The mare was a bit too chatty to sport the type of look her own wings held, but he could get used to it, considering what type of chatter came out of his sisters' and mother's mouths.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:59 am
Pascale had to admit, she was a tad confused by the stallion's reaction to her. Usually she met others who were overly kind to her, but was this stallion not? "Your right, its not really my authority." she then said, with a raised brow. "Though it was only a comment, so my apologies." Hm. She didn't want their conversation to start off as shaky, and she wiggled her nose a bit in worriment.

He hadn't given her a name, so she assumed that she should refrain from the same action. Maybe she needed to remain on her best guard in front of this stallion... she maybe have been kind, but she had a mother that taught her to never be pushed around. ESPECIALLY from a stallion that was smaller then her.

She raised her neck a bit instinctively, and continued to watch the stallion through one of her uncovered eyes. "What is it that you came over here for, stallion?" she then said, with a less friendly tone.

Tweekend

Ameh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:04 pm
Before he had a chance to respond to the mare's other words, she had interrupted his train of thought. The impatient or quick sort never did fail to wonder him.

He drew a breath before gathering a response, all the while being attentive to her gaze which had locked itself onto his own.

"My name is Kanoa, and I would have only vanished without so much as a farewell if your actions warranted it. And... naturally brave, smarter than the rest?" he had repeated from before. "Why can't I be both?" he answered with a a smart grin. The threat he had disregarded, as perhaps the female was trying to live up to an expectation, though he did not know what.

As her guarded retort was uttered, he walked closer to the feather-bat-winged mare and angled his head in questioning curiosity, "No apologies, girly, but you are interrogating me so speedily, can I not know the name of my questioner?" He hoped his snide remark would not offend, though he wasn't one to boast about his knowledge of social standards, especially if he had two parents that lacked in that department when they were youth, seemingly.

"As for your question, which I will gratify you with, I came out for fresh air, away from my parents and sisters. I don't believe you'd agree with me that sometimes... the usual familial days turn out bothersome?" he said lazily.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:20 am
"Brave.." she then repeated, while glancing her eyes off somewhere. That sounded nice, he was lucky for that. "I am Pascale." she finally said, while nodding slightly. "I suppose you should feel pride in being both of those things." she on the other hand, was not naturally brave, but falsely brave. Her sister was obviously the brave one, and Anthone was probably as well. But Pascale carried something her other two siblings didn't care too much for, and that was her father's charm. It gave her father hope, so that not all of his children could be so blatantly after their mother, who was always very scornful and aggressive as most Kalona mares.

"Well, you aren't approaching me as most do." she then said, with an honest tone. "Most are bubbly and friendly, and you seem to have different methods of coming towards me. I will not harm you." she then admitted again, before lowering her tone a bit. "That is, if you behave of course."

She listened intently as he spoke of his reasoning, and she only bobbed her head lightly, since she knew of that all too well. "I wouldn't say bothersome, since my family is quite eccentric. But I enjoy some time to myself, I will most definitely agree to that." she then paused lightly, before considering a question or two. "So you have sisters, eh?"

She was glad she was finally a bit more comfortable in front of this stallion, though in her mind she chose to remain guarded in case of something unusual happening. What that was, Pascale could never tell.

Tweekend

Ameh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:45 am
A confident smile laid on Kanoa's mouth as Pascale spoke. Was she already looking up to him for assuming he was both smart and brave? All for the better, he surmised.

Bubbly and friendly? Kanoa repeated in his head. Had this stranger run into his sisters, or perhaps even mother? Small world, and of course he was not either of those descriptions. He didn't comprehend how anyone could be so delightfully oblivious like that. "Thanks for the compliment, and glad to know," he commented.

"I have two sisters," he answered, smile turning into a IM GOING TO FINISH THIS LATER OK biggrin DDDD

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games