Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Well You're... Interesting? (Dichali and Martin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:12 pm
User Image

Blue hooves pawed boredly at the ground. The large stallion attatched to them grunted and scowled as the grass beneath him gave way to dense soil. Despite recently meeting two wonderful mares who were quite enjoyable to talk to, Dichali felt grumpy.

It was evening, and the weather had been rather gloomy. The clouds were seemingly leaking, allowing a light drizzle to cause the usually cheerful and relaxed stallion to become stiff and hold his wings close to his body. What had caused this? Did it really matter?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:23 am
User Image

Martin trotted along the craggy cliff path that overlooked the ocean. The crashing of the waves soothed him, but as a light drizzle started to come down from the sky, he looked up darkly. He really didn't like the rain at all.

He turned off the cliff path, as there was nothing to protect him from the sheets of rain that were coming down now, and headed into the denser forest, where the thick trees would shield him from most of the rain.

He thought he saw someone off in the distance, but he couldn't really tell, as with the rain, a thin fog had rolled in from the sea. He shrugged his shoulders, and entered the cover of the forest.

Chaifuzz

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:00 pm
Dichali snorted loudly and stomped on the ground, but smiled. The seemingly moody stallion raised his head and looked around, flicking his tail and fluttering his wings. When he noticed something in the distance, he shook his head to remove the bright orange strands of hair from his face. His eyes narrowed as he called out to the moving figure. "Hey! You!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:42 am
Martin jumped as he heard someone yell. He turned around, and saw no one else on the rainy meadow. He assumed that the call had been directed at him, so he looked at the blue shape with orange hair and called back, "Yes?" He began to trot over, wondering why in the world someone would call him over.

As he left the cover of the forest, he was immediately drenched to the core. He shivered once, then continued trotting over to the other soquili.

Chaifuzz

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:52 am
Dichali nodded as he got an answer. All he really wanted is to make sure he wasn't seeing things, but when the stallion came closer, he noticed the rather odd hat on its head.

"What the hell...?" he said to himself, though it was probably loud enough for the other to hear.

"Oh, nothing. I thought I'd been seeing things in the distance. I suppose I wasn't, eh?" The large stallion chuckled and went back to pawing at the ground, not exactly expecting to get an answer.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:13 pm
Martin raised an eyebrow as the stallion let out his astonishment. Martin's eyes, filled with humor, followed the stallions up to the Fu that rested on his head. He chuckled. "That, is a Fu." He blew casually at the piece of paper hanging off of it. "Both my parents have them. Traditionally they're used to keep ghosts in the land of the living." He grinned nonchalantly.  

Chaifuzz

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:28 pm
Dichali's brow furrowed as he looked at the Fu. "But... Why would you want to keep ghosts here? Wouldn't you usually want to do just the opposite? That seems to be the more..." He wasn't sure what word to use. "Sensible thing to do, is it not?" The stallion really couldn't understand why somebody would want to do something like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:59 pm
Martin's grin widened, and he said casually, "The soquili wearing the Fu isn't keeping the ghosts here, the soquili wearing the Fu is the ghost." He chuckled darkly, and blew at the Fu paper again hanging over his eyes. It got to be such a bother at times. He grinned inwardly, wondering if this flutter would think that he, Martin was a ghost. Now that would be funny.  

Chaifuzz

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:31 pm
Dichali tilted his head to the side. Surely this Soquili wasn't a ghost. With this thought, he grinned. "Then why do you have one? I can tell you aren't a ghost. And I'm pretty sure it's not what two-leggers call Halloween." He raised a brow while he waited for an answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:01 am
Martin was a little peeved that the flutter didn't think he was a ghost, but he replied, "My mother has one and my father, so I guess they just thought I should have one." He thought for a moment, and added, "My sister Bai has one too." He looked over the flutter, his wings were quite unique. He asked confused, "Whats Halloween?"  

Chaifuzz

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff