Reply Uncharted territory
Abandoned Temple

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iron Wolf 85

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:00 am
this shinto temple has long been abandoned, and with no priest to care for it, dark things have taken up residence.
monsters include Inu, restless ghosts, and other monsters left over from japanise mythology that have retreated in the face of the growing Were-wolf population.
This is a dark place filled with old hatred, it has begun to attract Oni.
Wolves will not be welcome here, nor any other common resident of nippon.
BEWARE  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:58 pm
Lupis hefted his hammer, he liked traveling alone sometimes. He acended the steps of the building. "Must be an old church or somthing, big enough to be a cathedral though." the stairs were covered in moss, and over grown "no point in turning back now. The sun's going down, and there's no moon tonight"
He reached the top, and peeked in "Anybody home?" his only answer was the silence of the wind. "creepy" but then again being alone on a scottish moor was just as bad. At least there were no hags here.
It was getting cool, he ripped up some of the old wood fencing around the shrine, and made a fire. By the time he did this the sun had set.

As he sat around the fire Lupis had the feeling he was being watched, his ears perked up, there were more than one, yet they were not moving togeather, he was being stalked by seprate entities. The first was loud, and clumsy, coming from the graveyard, and making thump like somthing jumping, could this land have some native kind of undead. The second was far quieter, it's smell was close, wafting down from the rafters, it was caninine, he could tell from the paw sounds it made as it moved. Not a wolf though, somthing smaller, faster, sneaker. Instinct kicked in, an old hunting instinct from before humans had brought wolfen into the light, it screamed fox. Luckily it was observing, probably wondering about the stranger in it's home. it was humanoid, walked on two legs, he put his ear to the floor, then smiled.
She had pups, or kits or whatever they called fox babies here, from the sound of it they were still young, still on all fours. Wolfen we born biped like humans same leg structure too, whatever this fox thing was it was a creature of magic, not a creature of the natural world.
But first the other thing had to be dealt with, it fell through the doorway moaning and drooling, it's skin grey and falling off, the ears....the ears were pointed "Vampire." His blood sturred, another inherreted trait from the Were-wolf, wolfen hatred of vampires.
The thing hopped foward, "It only has one big leg?" lupis laughed. Though he did not know it this was a "Hopping vampire" evil ninja and thieves in life, before death their legs were bound together to prevent their corpses from attacking people. The vampires found a way around it.
Lupis picked up his hammer. It was going to be an interesting night.  

Iron Wolf 85

Iron Wolf 85

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:40 pm
the Vampire sprang foward with lighting speed, clutching the rusting katana it once used in life. It swang, It missed, "he's fast" Lupis thought, he blocked the next blow with his armored forearm, and responded with a hammerblow to it's stomach. It spit black bile as it staggered back, then lept into the air cackling madly, it hoped to land on him. Lupis was ready and as it came down he sent it flying. But it landed on the wall and like a spring rabound at him, fangs bared.
It hit him head first. he was stopped by the large metal budda, though he left a dent. "That hurt" Lupis said spitting out blood and reaching into his bag. The creature smiled it's teeth stained by black blood, it then coiled like a snake, and launched itself.
"See the Light!" Lupis cried pulling out a cross, it worked like a charm, the vampire stopped like it had hit a brick wall. As it lay there in pain. he brought his hammer down on it's head shattering it like a melon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:56 pm
"come out, come out, little fox" he could smell her, but in the fighting he had lost her, creatures of magic were like that all bark, no bite.
he judged her wrong "Die Wolf!" she snarled in the canine language charging at sim from the shadows. "That's more like it" Lupis laughed taking a swing, she ducked and tripped him. Then she pulled a kuni and tried to drive it into his throat. "Why are you smiling wolf demon" "it's been a long time since I've had a good fight" he punched her in the side a few times, her grip weakened, he kicked her off. She landed on her feet, he smiled this girl was good. His blood was pumping, she dodged every blow, what a rush, she tried to counter with some kind of martal arts but it against his armor it was pointless, the duel felt like it for hours. Then the fox turned to her magic, "Fire" a blue gout of flame rolled forward, Lupis charged right through it. Planting a blow square on her chin. As she flew back she threw kuni, one peirced his brest plate "gotcha"
There was a moment of silence then through her formerly broken jaw "Why do you not fall? it was laced with silver it should killed you." He sighed this was not the first time this had happned. "I am a wolfen not a werewolf" he sat down and relit the fire "come, sit, bring your cubs, I shall share what I have with you." she was a little taken aback by how this wolf shifted from one stance to another. From threat to pasive so quickly "I haven't fought like that since the battlefeilds of espania. What's your name?" "Ren" "oh and you can tell your children to come foward, I can smell them" sure enough three young foxes came from the shadows behind the altar whare they had been hiding.  

Iron Wolf 85

Iron Wolf 85

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:07 am
((I had people read the story and they all wanted me to write this into a love scene I just have to figure out how without getting banned.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:34 pm
Ren sat down, staring at the strange intruder "What are you?" Lupis sighed, "Wolfen" "don't try to trick me, I have scoured this land and know of no such thing" "and you never met one before tonight." she just gave him a funny look. "I guess I need to explain more than that" he stared into the fire. "my homeland is far to the west...." "the mainland?" "no much farther, across china, and an endless wasteland of sand. There you will come to the green lands of Europa" he looked at her, she fregined indeference, but he knew she was interested. "this land has been ruled by the emperor throughout your entire history, Europe is massive, so much so that no man can call the entire land his own. I am from the Holy Roman Empire, under the old Emperor Fredrick, we brought many evil things to heel, and established some semblance of order. So now we've come to trade and share culture." He averted his wandering eyes, couldn't afford to do things like that here, he was an emissary, and besides there were kids in the room.
Ren on the other hand had no such qualms, and pulled up close. he had to break this up for a bit, "what of you?" she sighed "Nippon has always been and will always be, in theory it is ruled by the Dragon Emperor, in practice the shogun holds the reins of power. we have survived invasion, attacks of the oni, but now these....wolves, they are forcing change on us. We Kitsune, bore the blunt of their rage. there are less and less of us every year, these three" she waved her hand at her three kits "are probably the last living generation."
So it made sense Lupis thought, that's why she was getting so cozy, she needed children, as many as possible, and magic could only reproduce with magic, maybe the scar of the were-wolf curse made him available for both. She curled up next to him. He gulped.
Come to think of it she did have everything he was looking for, instinct told him she was fertile, strong, and make a good mother. But there was more than instinct, his heart wanted more time. The soul is important too, not just the body, as good as it was.....no no dirty thoughts, that would only lead to trouble.
On Ren's side of the equation, it was pure instinct. find a strong and a willing mate, make babies, continue the species. But there was also the desire all kitsune had to try new things.
the kits meanwhile were completely oblivious, and unable to understand. They had not grown up enough to think about anything beyond their next meal, staying safe, and playing.
Tonight Lupis held her, and for the first time in her life since she was a kit, she felt warm and safe.

this was my first romance thingy in my life, don't judge too harshly I'm keeping it rated PG13 for gaia  

Iron Wolf 85

Iron Wolf 85

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:50 am
Ren awoke to see Lupis standing over her. "Ren, I know what you are..." she stared "Huh?" "I prayed for guidance, as I always do before the day, and I was shown what Kitsune really are...a type of fey" she was puzzled "Fey?" "a nature spirit, often amoral, you see, fey cannot choose between good and evil as mortals can." Something stirred in Ren, something deep, deep down "what are you talking about?" "I didn't expect you to know this, kitsune in mortal form trick others, many trick themselves, and believe it." he held out a small silver cross "the body is just a shell, if I am to trust you, I need to see the real you." Her breath quickened, if this wasn't true why was she panicking she wondered. "let the light of god reveal the truth..." he pressed the cross to her head, then snapped it back. Ren collapsed, but at the other end of the cross was an adult fox. All her memories flooded back. "So this is a real Kitsune, a wild one judging from the fur." The fey creature seemed to glow slightly, problem was, she no longer had a mortal mind, and began to rely on pure instinct. hide, run little did she know about the wards, they kept her trapped. need shelter, need body "poor thing" Lupis knew the creature was desperate to escape, but that was a fox's instinct. As he approached the Kitsune swiped at him, made a small gash across his chest "that'll take some time to heal" he sat in front of the Kitsune, cross legged on the floor, and began to pray, "Lord give me the strengh to break her chains." fear hide there was only one place to hide, only one body within her reach, and in her frenzy of panic she took the bait. Leaping into him.
She had no idea what she was getting into.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:36 am
In the mindscape Ren appeared as she always had a large fox with the symbol of Ixan (fox god) upon her chest.
She faced a massive mental fortress, yet the gate was unbarred and the way ungaurded, she entered, and the gate slammed behind her, she scraped and clawed at it. "Is fear and desire all you know?" she froze "What do you hope to acheve in your eternal existance?" her intellect was returning and as it did she could begin to see him clearly "fey cannot grow, they cannot change, they cannot love, they cannot choose between good and evil." said lupis "humanity gave up it's innocence for free will, if you want the same, you must give up your immortality." Lupis knew what he was doing, he had fallen in love, but fey were monsters, and so like the orignal Wolfen, who gave up their cursed strengh for humanity. If he was to love her he had to make her the same offer. If he had done this elsewhere, she would not have had the intelligence to answer.
Ren now having regained some modicum of intelligence, was able to answer back "Why?" "Because I...like you, maybe even love, and I cannot bear to see you like this" he put his hand on her head, she looked up "I...I....I'll do it, it'll be a new experance at least." "okay"
There was a bright light, and she felt warmth wash over her, the Ixin symbol was washed off.  

Iron Wolf 85

Iron Wolf 85

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:06 am
Then he opened his eyes.
Lupis held her close, not sure if her soul would survive the change. For a moment, he though back, it must have been hard for his mother to undergo the same thing years ago. His arm spasmed, she was still in the mindscape, he had to put her back before..... and his leg kicked out from under him, "this is why priests never did use themselves as materal for the purification rites"
Lupis balled his fist forcing the energy into it, then put his hand on Ren's head.
She woke up with a start, sobbing, "what...what just happned" Lupis held her, "don't worry, I had a little talk with your inner self" "I was scared" "it's okay, you were safe the whole time, I was the one in danger of permanent mental scaring if you fought back." "did I?" "no nothing that won't heal on it's own." "what of the kids" "when they are old enough they will be given the same choice, though not as violently as I had to be with you, I'm sorry for that by the way." "It's okay all I really was a monster wasn't I." "Not anymore, not if you don't want to be."
The two of them decended the temple stairs, the kits at their heels, and into the world of Nippon. For Ren it would be the first time seeing the world through mortal eyes.

they were not alone for there were other eyes upon them as well.
((posting in the general forum))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:29 pm
krx enter to the temple "i need to find some woods to make a fire" i walk around searching for wood *krx thinking* "hmm im not alone in here" a monster appear behind krx. I jump quickly to evade the monster attack, krx trow a kunai at the monster and slice his arm off with my katana "you are dead monster" krx stab his katana on the monster head  

Krx_DarkVampireNinja

Krx_DarkVampireNinja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:12 am
krx after defeated the monster find some wood and made a fire, krx was eating a couple of rice balls "i need rest for tomorow ill go to sleep" krx falls asleep with his katana on hand to be prepared for an attack  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:33 pm
while krx was aslept he sense something is approaching he opens his eyes look around and put off the fire everything was pitch black krx hear something coming. I stand up waiting for the thing came and surprise it *thinking* "ill suprise it" krx trow a fire ball iluminating the place now i can see the creature it was an oni, the oni jumps trying to attack me but i trow some shuriken and kill it  

Krx_DarkVampireNinja

Krx_DarkVampireNinja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:56 pm
krx after defeated the oni "i rest a little ill go from here" krx get out of temple on the night
((posting on the village))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:48 pm
if need a medic just get me ^^  

tia shu

l Fuse l

Invisible Phantom

9,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:12 am
walking in the woods, I noticed a large temple from the old times. I started walking to it, and i noticed that a over welling since of evil presence. "Hm this seems like a good place than any to practice the ultimate sutra of Buddha."i thought to my self as i walked into the temple hearing voice. "HELLO" i yelled.  
Uncharted territory

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games