[public]Chai's plots - Sonata looking for rp! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:52 pm
User Image

So, I've had this thing just sitting around so I thought I'd put it to some good use. I'm only going to use it for soquili who I am actually looking for plots for. I really want to involve those here in good solid plots which won't just end after the third post. I've done those before, and believe me, they absolutly stink. Please only post or pm me about the soquili in here if you're genuinly interested in them and their plots. I am open to flings, but I want some background. I don't like just entering in the open and non rp section of breeding raffles, there isn't that good a chance, and it uses up my chances for my other soqs who I actually really want to breed again.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:27 pm
T O P - P R I O R I T Y

User Image

Overview---Sonata loves everyone and everything, and couldn't be mean even if she tried. But she isn't goopy or all lovey dovey, she's got a hard spirit and can have a wicked sense of humor. She has a strong sense of right and wrong, and sticks to that sense unquestionably. Sonata is incredibly stubborn, and won't back down from anything, unless she is given a good reason to. She is very adventurous, and someday wants to go on great adventures as a minstrel, singing tales of far away lands.

Important Things---Sonata really wants to be a minstrel, a traveler who sings tales of far away lands. So far she hasn't been any place far away, but this is something to keep in mind.

What I want---Yay! She's an adult now! I'd like for her to get into rp with other adult soquili, and I would like to find a mate for her.

Breeding---Sonata is one of my favorite soquili so I am going to be very picky about who she breeds with. I don't really want her to have a fling, I would prefer a more rp oriented thing that could lead to commitment. What I am looking for in a potential mate is this:
-I really want coordinating colors, but if the possible soquili has contridicting colors that could combine tastefully with her blue tones then I'm open to that.
---Physical---
-Edits are a huge bonus, huge huge bonus. I would love to keep the awesome hair going.
-Having a rarity or mutation is also a big bonus in my book. I'll take any rare breed except for skinwalkers, though I do ask that for Kalonas they do not beat her up or harm her. Having a mean personality is ok, as long as they love her back (even if it is deeeeep down XD)
---Personality---
-I would like for him to love her, not just think of her as a pretty play thing
-Again, no beating her up (Kalonas, this means you!)
-Having quirks or instability is ok
-He can be mean, he just has to love her

If you think your soquili could possibly work well with her, please shoot me a pm or post here in the thread! Include a picture of your soquili, a little blurb about his personality, and a few sentences about what you are looking for.
Currently working on long term relationship! Yay!  

Chaifuzz

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:28 am
T O P - P R I O R I T Y
User Image

Overview---I haven't had a chance to rp her, so I'd love for just the chance to get a good few rps in before I commit to anything. Avania is a flirty, sweet soquili. She isn't soft or silly, and will not let herself be pushed over.

Important Things---Nothing yet

Breeding---I don't have any set ideas for Avania, as I haven't gotten to rp her at all. If you have an idea though feel free to approach me. Flings are ok as long as there is sufficient rp beforehand.

What I want---Right now all I want is rp. If you read the breeding section you will see I am open to flings, but I would like to get some rp in before hand, just to make sure I have her personality down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:42 pm
_Martin_

User Image

Friends: Martin needs both mare and stallion friends. He's pretty quiet, and usually thinks everything through before doing something. He loves exploring, and can be very stubborn. He's very good at staying calm, even in the most crucial situations. He's fought Kalona's before, and is pretty hard to scare.

Breeding: Martin I would love to finally get into a relationship. He's my second soquili, and has done a lot of rp but all the romantic ones have petered out. I'm really not that picky, but I would adore some edits.

Quote:

Plots:

1) Martin has become a cold blooded warrior, and really despises anything with hard leathery wings -cough- KALONA -cough- I'd like for him to maybe meet someone with kalona heritage, but isn't quite a kalona themselves.

I'm really open for anything for him.

Chaifuzz

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:35 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:41 pm
Reserved  

Chaifuzz

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:41 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:27 am
XD Just one more reserve...  

Chaifuzz

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:30 am
Aaaand, OPEN! 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:49 pm
-prods plot thread-  

Chaifuzz

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:48 am
bumpity ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:56 am
My Reclamation Quest

Wish I had a wind. xD I would so love to try for her (Symphony). Good luck with your breeding plot! I know whoever she mates with, she's going to have awesome baskets.

Please Help Me! Donate To My Quest!

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash