State of the Guild, 6/12/08

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

seldrane
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:02 pm
I want to begin by thanking Hayley - pljunkie now, Homicidal Paperdoll before - for reintroducing herself. She can give real advice on health and beauty - she has her diploma in Beauty Therapy - so don't be afraid to ask her questions. She also is quite obviously important to this guild's history; it was her guild and my work is done with an eye to what she wanted to achieve.

As you know, the big story of the guild the past week or two has been the phenomenal job JJ has done recruiting. She's recruited so many that to give a shout out to everyone would make this post that much longer. She officially is our "head recruiter," and it is the least honor we can give her. I hope all of you will thank her personally for her efforts, and perhaps consider complementing her efforts by thinking about being our communications officer. We need a person or two to PM and comment on every guild member's profile once a week to ask them how they're doing and inform them of a few going's-on in guild.

Stripper is thinking of (or perhaps has already started) an avi contest. It's a great idea and I hope a lot of you will participate.

The state of the guild is good. Please keep recruiting, please keep posting in guild, and if you have questions or concerns about anything, be social. If you can learn through guild, or make friends here, think about what a great good that is: you won't just be killing time on the Internet, you'll have done something really positive and had fun.

If I haven't gotten in touch with any of you personally, please let me know. All of you deserve at least an official welcome from guild, and that brings me to one side note: If you recruit someone, inform me personally of who it is in my comments so I can welcome them.

Thank you all - it is wonderful to be a part of your guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:58 am
Thank-you. I have been lacking recently though because I started Summer School. We have a big test every day in there!! xp  

pens_hockey_lover
Crew

Take_me_to_the_Wind

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:14 am
Good to hear things are up and running again!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:15 pm
Congratulations. I'm glad to hear that the guild is doing well. Again, if anyone needs me...I check pms almost daily.  

ElenorTheDark

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Starfall Darling
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:42 pm
It's nice to see this place LIVING again!  
State of the Guild: Updated Frequently

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games