Reply 56: Express Yourselves
Introduce Yourselves

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kireinichi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:43 pm
Here you can post if you are in this thread alot, and clearly you can talk about yourself. I mean who doesn't like doing that.

Well, I'm Elizabeth, not Juliet. Although Juliet is an awesome name. I play flute and guitar and sorta sing, even though I am not THAT fabulous at guitar or singing ^_^'. I love music and I love art. I love to express myself and I love people. My favourite colours are green and brown. Also I love nature.

And basically in this subforum/thread you can express yourself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:56 pm
I'm Lady Yukirin [not my real name ^_^]
I love listening to music, watching anime, drawing, and reading fictional books. I also like singing and composing songs [lol, i don't know anything about composing notes, but I love making new tunes and lyrics]

I'm looking for gaia friends and please feel free to add me anytime.  

ladyyk

jannyanny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:22 pm
Hi Im Jan..Im 47 and I guess a lot of people think we older people are too old for this and its a little disheartening,,I mean if ya think about it we didnt have this when we were teenagers so it just might be one of the reasons so many of us get addicted to it at our age..a lot of people my age are afraid of the computer I think its a fabulous way to travel the world especially if you cannot afford to actually travel the world ..Im a wife Mother and grandmother  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:27 am
was up im sean and i love gaia its an awesome place to be abnd its great to be here GAIA ROCKS  

thatguysean

Meecha_Yue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:36 pm
Hi everyone. My username is Meecha_Yue, and everyone can call me Rae. Like everyone, I like to talk about myself. I don't usually do it, though, because I believe sometimes it can become annoying. sweatdrop
But, I love music, anime (only a few), and writing. I also play the flute and keyboards.
I'm very competitive, and I love a challenge.
>< Sorry if I kinda got out of hand.

~Meecha~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:48 am
Hi Im The Russian Mafia Queen (Not really) I go by Sora or kisshu, talking about myself well i guess it's fun, i dont like to do it too often though cuz then i annoy myself xD. I'm very good at fine arts or drawing whatever same thing in my book, my dream is to travel the world, so i can be inspired to draw through more diversity. Most of the time i work alone, i dont like huge groups unless i trust most of the people. I'm very random, i get epic mood swings D: it can be good or bad, but you never know how i'll react to certain things because i dont always react the same way xD. I also have a pet cat, Turkish Angola, his name is Smokey the Lazy Bandit xD And yes there is a story to it. Smokey(his fur looks like smoke when he walks), lazy (he sleeps... A LOT, and lounges when he's awake), Bandit... (you cant trust him, he's like meh >.> you never know when he's gonna scratch you!) LOL. well thats enough of me and my beloved cat.  

Russian Mafia Queen

Hoshimi_09

Conservative Genius

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:31 am
^^ greetings humans!! i'm YLLEIRDA, a human like you. I love anime. That's the reason why i was attracted to gaia anyway. I love my family and friends. I only have a few friends though since I'm sort of an anti-social sometimes. I love God. I love music especially pop. I love reading novels, manga, poetry, introductions, etc. I love Gaia!! really... I love RPGs. I love zOMG...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:05 pm
I'm Aiedail. That's not my real name, but I'm secretive like that. ninja I play the flute and love to sing. I mostly listen to pop/rock on the radio and my iPod and stuff. I've just finished reading the Lord of the Rings series and am greatly anticipating the 4th and last book in the Inheritance Cycle (Eragon for those not in the loop 3nodding ). I love reading (ask anyone who knows me) and usually read in the fantasy genre, but I'm open to suggestions as long as it's not just mushy romance. rolleyes I'm an excitable RPer, but once again romance isn't my strong point. You'll find me on Gaia most weekends, but during the week I'm at school. sweatdrop I've been a Christian since birth and my faith is firmly imbedded into my daily life. I have a dog named Jazzy and a cat we all just call Kitty (except the vet....Kitty's official name is Scout, but we never call her that lol). I love animals, especially birds. I'm a slave to everything cute and fluffy. lol. xp  

rifleSquiddle

Questionable Genius

16,250 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Hive Mind 200

Vasilicov

Hygienic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:52 pm
Um hey sweatdrop I'm Vasilicov. (Not my real name) I like to listen to rave music and hopefully one day become a successful dj! wink I also like anime, surfing the net, and hanging out with my buds.

Oh and if you got time, come and check out my journal if you gotz time. I mostly write about what goes on that day of my life. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:39 pm
I'm Alex, i like playing the piano, although im not good but, i love playing music on it. Im on computer alot lol.My favorite color is blue and yellow.I'm also asian so yeah.

Peace out  

MissedHeart

Vexxecutioner

5,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:38 pm
I'm Sgt vexx,i'm usally bored i have terrible luck i play the keyboard but i'm still terrible,i vomit alot and by the way do not rely on me to do somethingever!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:50 pm
I am Grace, music geek and crazy freak. My clarinet is Clarwood, My bass clarinet is Daddy Clarwood, and my machete is... well the name of the last victim... twisted  

HazyKoala

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200

Irational_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 pm
Hai, I'm Bu-Chan, well that's what my friend Ani-Chan calls me. I love to draw, write songs and poetry and stuff. I'm very handy with household items, I make a lot of crafts my hands always have to be busy. If I'm not doing anything with my hands, I'm talking. I also love to sing, and do music videos with my friends. We also like to play superhero-superstar games and stuff, but that's a secret...ssshhhh...0.o I'm very verbal about my feelings and if I don't like you, you bet I will tell you. I don't like to keep secrets, because I hate to boddle things up. I talk to much to lock away my feelings. I hate when people judge others according to there past, appearance, or anything like that, and I love Chinese food and KFC!! <3<3<3<3<3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 pm
Irational_Angel
Hai, I'm Bu-Chan, well that's what my friend Ani-Chan calls me. I love to draw, write songs and poetry and stuff. I'm very handy with household items, I make a lot of crafts my hands always have to be busy. If I'm not doing anything with my hands, I'm talking. I also love to sing, and do music videos with my friends. We also like to play superhero-superstar games and stuff, but that's a secret...ssshhhh...0.o I'm very verbal about my feelings and if I don't like you, you bet I will tell you. I don't like to keep secrets, because I hate to boddle things up. I talk to much to lock away my feelings. I hate when people judge others according to there past, appearance, or anything like that, and I love Chinese food and KFC!! <3<3<3<3<3

One more thing, I'm addicted to Youtube and Facebook. rofl They're my guilty pleasures. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding sweatdrop  

Irational_Angel

56: Express Yourselves

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff