Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[FIN] Just Like A Star Across My Sky [Ciardha X Amerlei] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:14 pm
User Image

She wasn't like her parents or her sister... Amarinne was beautiful, elegant, where Crousader was strong but distant. And Seresai...she was a spitfire, a wind among the Goddess whose entire being screamed 'attention!'

She was just Amerlei. A slender little white mare with wings she feared to use. This was a secret...and one she hoped to keep closed. They weren't weapons. They were just...feathered legs...on her side. Or something to that effect.

Her golden hooves hit the ground in a steady rhthym -- thumpthump thump ~ thumpthump thump -- as she loped across the field. Longgrass flicked against the gold armor on her legs and her mane fell across her neck and back in icy waves.

Alone.

At least she thought so.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:33 pm
User Image

The mare was not quite so alone as she thought.

Another form made it's way through the grass, moving at a fast walk. In a hurry to be nowhere, enjoying the day and warm weather. The Stallion hummed to a tune only heard to himself. It was a great day...

And soon to be even greater. Black ears pricked forward as the sound of hooves interrupted his humming. He put his nose to the air, seeking a scent. A mare... oh yes, this day was getting better.

Cia arched his neck and flagged his tail. Hooves picked up into a trot to go meet this sweet-smelling mare.  

0TWizTed_SoUl0

Distinct Vampire

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:18 pm

A white ear swiveled around to listen when the birds began to screech around her. They liked her; she knew not to step on their nests. But anyone else...they began to riot.

And they were rioting.

Amerlei spun around, neck arched as she gazed around. "Sht Sht," she cooed aloud as her legs moved into a trot, muscles moving against sleek fur.

There was a black form moving towards her, a blur, though a nice moving blur from what she could see. Gold glittered in the sunlight, splashed across the back of it.

She stopped in a perfect stack, watching him approach her with a slight smirk on her lips, waiting for him to speak first.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:54 am
The black and gold form went straight into a bow when he stopped in front of her. One leg out straight on the ground, the other foreleg curled against his chest. His head was tucked against his chest as well, braids brushing the ground.

When Ciardha straightened, he was smiling. "I did not expect to meet a vision of such beauty today." If he'd known he would have done a better job in the creek. "Might I ask your name, my lady?"  

0TWizTed_SoUl0

Distinct Vampire

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:05 pm

She watched wide eyed as the stallion -- and what a stallion he was! -- dropped down to one knee...like a knight in a fairy tale, perhaps.

The side of her lip raised in a smirk fell until she was, unconsciously mimicking his smile. Her mane shaded her gaze for a moment as she looked him over with a flick of the eyes, and she ruffled her wings.

"Sure can, boyo," she replied with a laugh, head cocked to one side. "I'm Amerlei; Merlei to my friends. And you?"

One thing she did know -- he was gorgeous...and her heart fluttered.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:25 am
"Merlei..." He repeated. "A deserving name for a beautiful mare." It had been a long time since he'd wooed a mare. Very nice to know his skills hadn't faded with his age. Oh to be young again...

"I am Ciardha." The black Stallion smiled. "You may call me Cia if you wish, my lady."  

0TWizTed_SoUl0

Distinct Vampire

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:06 pm

Ciardha... Celtic, perhaps? He didn't have an accent... "Will do then, Cia," she quipped. A snowy brow raised. "Do you bow to every lady you come upon, pal?"

Here she was, only a few months to two years old and young in every aspect of life, flirting with a stallion who'd probably been through as many mares as his age...not that she knew how old he was.

Oh god, wait. Was she flirting?!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:13 pm
"No." He smiled wider. "Only those who deserve it."

Ciardha wasn't that old, maybe three or four years old. It felt like forever though... When his sons had families - or Kale did, he didn't know what Kai was doing - and he was a Great-Grandfather already. The thought made him want to cry.  

0TWizTed_SoUl0

Distinct Vampire

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:25 pm

His reply brought heat to her cheeks and she looked down at the grass, pretending to scuff at the ground, his words ringing in her ears.

She'd never had babies before. She'd wanted them, sure. What mare didn't? And after Tavarii's shameless flirting and talking of baskets and babies, it'd made her wonder moreso.

"Do you want to have babies, someday?" she blurted, would-be randomly to the stallion unless he was mindreading her thoughts.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:28 pm
He stared at her for a long moment before chuckling to himself. "Is that an offer?" Cia winked at her, not taking it very seriously.

The Stallion already had babies, fully grown. They'd always be babies to him. It was just part of being a parent, even if he'd never really been there in the beginning for them.  

0TWizTed_SoUl0

Distinct Vampire

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:31 pm

That spark in his eye... It both excited her and infuriated her. "T-That's not what I meant and you know it!"

The gem around her neck swung as she stretched her wings to full capacity and pulled them back to her body just as quick.

She had to get her wits back. He was just another Soquili...even if he was a pretty face and a smooth voice. "Not that it's not an offer. I just want to...feel you out before I do anything stupid."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:35 pm
He couldn't help laughing. "I'm sorry, m'lady, but it was too tempting to not reply with that." The gold-touched tail flicked over his back as he moved closer. "Feel me out? It sounds like you are planning something."

Cia whuffled at her wings, staring with curiousity. He liked wings. They were sexy. Most mares were sexy, but wings were nice.  

0TWizTed_SoUl0

Distinct Vampire

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:40 pm

She snorted as he laughed, unable to tell if he was laughing at her...or with her. Though she herself wasn't laughing. Not yet. She forced a strange smile on her face, though her brows were furrowed with uncertainty.

It would take time to feel this one out. Indefinitely.

"I'm just saying. Youth can be reckless and overtaken with...unplanned emotion. I'm not a complete idiot, you know."

Though...his reactions to her were rather interesting. Almost worth testing boundaries for.

And she spread her wings slightly once more, revealing fur just a tad darker from sweat -- feathers were hot, after all.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:47 pm
He was tempted to take a mouthful of feathers. Oh, not to remove them, just to feel them. Feathers had a silken texture, one of the reason why he loved wings. To feel that running over ones pelt...

"Youth can be reckless. Good thing I'm not quite a youth anymore." He chuckled at himself now. A little sadly. Being reckless and overtaken by emotions was how he ended up with his sons. Wouldn't give them up for anything however. "You don't have to worry about that."  

0TWizTed_SoUl0

Distinct Vampire

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:57 pm

She was surprised, not by his confidence but by his confession that he was no spring chicken. Although, neither of them were chickens... They were Soquili!

A grin rose on her lips. "Well that's good then, huh pal?"

But Merlei caught the forlorn tone to his chuckle and sidled up slowly beside him. He seemed to have an affinity for her wings... So slowly, she brushed one against his back, her teeth gently grazing his neck.

"What do you do for fun?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces