Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Summer fun and what's this about more little ones?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:44 pm
[[ An Rp between Tsaluyi, Andre and their kids. ^^ ]]

The seasons seem to scream past before spring had come and then gone, now summer was knocking at all the doors. The sun was shining down brightly upon that mountainous home, the lake looking more and more inviting every day as the humidity grew higher and higher. Even the willows that lined their home had begun to droop in the heat. It seemed that nothing could avoid the sun, though the caves in the back remained as cool as ice. Hidden behind the ivy covered rock face, Andre walked the dark halls of the caves. He watched the passages as he waited to see if anything came for him. His steps echoing within the closed space, ringing like bells, loud and clear sounding his presence.

Wings were drawn close to his body as he stopped just outside the hall that ended at a waterfall. Many days were spent leaping off it and gliding down the waters to the pool that laid beneath it. But this day everything seemed so quiet, he had to wonder where his love was hiding. A smile graced his silver face as he turned away from the sounds of the crashing waters and out toward where the sun lay awaiting to burn whatever came into it. The was a strangeness about the day that was making him a bit uneasy. Something was up and he was going to find out...

"Tsa?" he called within the caves, listening to his own voice echo back, hauntingly so. Silence soon following as he continued down the tunnels heading outside...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:22 pm
Tsaluyi was taking what comfort she could from silence these days; she'd been in this condition before and knew the telltale signs. She sighed happily, her hooves dangled over the edge of rock where the cave opened up over a lake. She listened to the whoosh sounds of the water forced out of the rock, the roaring as it tumbled over the edge, and finially the splashing sounds that turned to silence, somehow ringing out more loudly than all of the other sounds in all its clarity.

She wanted to jump off the ledge as she had done so many other times, hearing the crash of the waves, and the way they tried to take her under without success. After that first accident, she'd learned to let the falls take her on a journey rather than on a struggle. Unfortunately, this wasn't an option right now for her--and while she was slightly dissapointed that she couldn't relish in her chance to ride the water again, she was superfluously happy at the reason behind this.

She jumped slightly at hearing Andre calling her name, and a soft smile appeared on her muzzle as he called out, her name reverberating against the cave walls. "I'm here, love," she called back, and she heard his hooves turn back in her direction. He must have been looking in the side passages in the caves. He hasn't noticed yet... she thought, a sly smile reappearing on her face. Hopefully he'll realize sooner this time, than last time.

IfYouNeedMePMAysina

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:33 pm
Andre hadn't really been paying that much attention as he was walking, merely looking down the passages, his golden gaze not really looking for anything specific. Though his silver ears twitched as he heard the voice of his lover. She had always been there for him and was very cross the last time he had left and came back in worse shape then he had left. Oh the good times that was, though he didn't want to go back to those lands again even if he was given something very special he still wouldn't go back. Not there, and that brother of hers wouldn't make him this time. Shaking the thoughts from his head, Andre had turned and was heading back to where the waterfall had roared the time before.

Stepping from the deeper shadows he cane upon his Tsa over looking the waterfall that crashed from their mountainous home. There he thought he had lost her the first time they had moved to the place to raise their family in safety and love. Coming to stop at her side he looked down upon the flow of water, his wings stretching gently at his sides before folding once more. So tempting it was to leap and glide in and out of the rushing current and drop gently to the pool below, but still today wasn't the day. Turning his gaze toward Tsa, he watched her, she had started to grow a little round in the belly, just like before... When they were born.

"How you feeling today my live?" he asked reaching over gently nuzzling against her, a wing moving to spread itself over her back caressingly. "I expect the kids should be returning home, don't you think?" he tilted his head at this, thinking of Wica and Penny wondering what had become of his two eldest children.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:47 pm
Tsa nuzzled Andre back gently, then let her thoughts wander for a few moments to her eldest children; she hadn't seen them in some time and missed them greatly. She'd heard that Wica had found love, and as for Penny... she'd heard nothing. Knowing her son, she knew this was not likely to be a good thing, but since she knew little she could at least hope. She shook out her mane, the small bell upon her ankle jingled a bit in rhythm, and she smiled up at her mate. "I certainly hope so Andy. It's been so long, and I'm always a bit worried for them..."

She gave a little knowing smile, and turned her face back to the water. "Other than that, I'm perfect." She noticed the way he looked at her extended belly and decided he had probably known she was pregnant before she herself had. She'd been a bit moody lately and had been feeding like there was no tomorrow. The biggest hint that had made her realize just what was 'wrong' with her her the pains in her stomach once her condition had distended her belly with kicking foals. She looked back up to her mate happily. "Perhaps we can convince Lucky to go in search of Penny later. He hasn't checked in in longer time than Wica; fortunately one of our children does check in from time to time or I might be sick with worry."

She grinned up at him, and gave her mane one final toss before she heaved herself to her hooves. Tsaluyi tried not to look like these efforts strained her too much, but the truth is they often did. Either she didn't remember just how heavy Wica and Penny had felt when they were still in her strained belly, or she was having more foals than last time...

IfYouNeedMePMAysina

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:01 pm
"I've heard Lucky grumbling sometimes at night about his flowers vanishing outside. Don't think he seemed too happy about it all." Andre chuckled, "But we can send him out to search for Penny. Would be good to have him and his sister come home and be with us for a while. Word says that Wica is bonding with another. Though I assume that you might know that already."

Andre watched Tsa stand, she did seem a bit 'heavier' then she was when the first two were born, maybe they were going to have more then the first experience? If so, then he had a feeling that more flowers out by the lake would be vanished and maybe some within the inner chambers. This had brought a chuckle to him, but he shook it off and turned back toward the inner workings of the caves and back the way he had been heading when he was first looking for Tsa.

"I'm heading out toward the lake for a dip, care to join me love?" he asked stopping and looking back toward Tsa, "I hear that the weather could be sweltering, but the water is always as cold as the winter season and would feel good just about now." He smiled as his long tail flicked over his flank and slipped back to laying behind him.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games