Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:13 pm
User Image

Ouch ouch...ouch. Her side was simply killing her, as it had been for nearly a week now. Even her ankles were getting to protesting against her normal woodsy walks, and she was forced to live on the borderline. Not too far out, but just enough to have smoother grounds. And so it was here the mare rested. Pouting in one of her odd mood swings as she glanced at the open fields beyond. There was only one reason she could be this...out of shape....

crap.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:32 pm
((I'm gonna add in some of the stuff we talked about ^^))
User Image
Mel hadn't wanted to leave Setsumi after her spilling out her past and seeing her so upset but they both had their own lives to go on with. He knew he had to come back soon though to see how she was holding up. She was probably hiding out in the woods again like the first time he found her. So that's where he'd start.

Trotting at a swift pace it didn't take long to reach the borderline of the forest and...surprisingly there she was! Strange she wasn't in the forest but maybe she'd turned over a new leaf after meeting him! Nickering a greeting as he trotted up he smiled down to her where she was laying. "Hey Setsumi, how've you been? I was kinda surprised to see you out here in the open instead of hiding in the forest like usual," he teased. Obviously he couldn't see how large she was when she was laying down.

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:43 pm
Ears pinned back to the surprise sound, and the mare tilted her head slowly in the direction of the other. How could she forget that flowery coat? Snorting in reply, she didn't bother to move at the moment. One being she'd probably fall over. And two that her moods were too shifting to bother with.

"If it isn't Melanthios. What a pleasant surprise." A brow quirked to his polite questions. In any normal day, they would be answered expectantly and in kind. But today...here and now...she wondered if he was joking at her. Couldn't he see? Well, maybe not with how her tummy was secure under her. "Surprised?....Tell me about it." She sighed tiredly. It was going to be a long day.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:35 pm
Mel just blinked and and tilted his head at her. Since when did she...Or anyone for that matter, use his full name? She was definitely acting different than her normal friendly self. "...Is everything okay? You seem..different." It wasn't just her attitude but just something about her..About the air surrounding her, something felt different. She looked fine for the most part so what could it be?  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:25 am
Ears flicked back and forward lightly as she too blinked. In her right mind she knew Mel was a good stallion, a dear friend. But neither of them had even thought of such a result. All because of some comfort shared a time ago when she spoke of her childhood. So, how would he react now? Setsumi couldn't even guess.

"Everything's alright. Just...a few things have changed recently." The mare lifted teal eyes to Mel, quietly asking him to figure it out. Or would she have to stand? Because otherwise...she wouldn't know how to say it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:45 pm
“Talk to me, what’s changed? Did you meet someone that gave you a hard time? Something else from your past?” Mel walked around her and lay beside her, about ready to ask another question when something did catch his attention. Just her side touching his and he could tell that it was swollen more than the last time he’d seen her. She’d just eaten too much, that’s all nothing to wor-…Was that a kick?? He shifted over and stared at her middle with a shocked and almost horrified expression before looking up at her face. Oh crap. “S-Setsumi…I…I’m sorry. I don’t know what else to say besides that, I had NO intention of doing THAT. But I’ll help however I can…” How was he going to do this? He was still just a kid himself! ….What would his mother think!?  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:15 pm
"Nope." She shook her head to each off his questions, letting him know that those weren't the issues. Thankfully, cause that wasn't anything she needed at the moment. She rubbed her nose against his shoulder as he sat next to her. Then he flinched...at the same moment her tummy ached. Yeeep. Her ears perked up and her eyes were nervous.

Then her mood swing kicked in with no control.

"Sorry? Sorry?? What on earth are you apologizing for? Of doing what exactly?" She honestly knew what he meant, but her logic was burned by emotion. "I certainly hope you'll help! I cant'...I can't...." She bowed her head. She couldn't do this alone, could she?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:33 pm
Mel flinched at her yelling at him and his ears flicked back a little. Boy those mood swings were intense. “Yes, I‘m sorry. That you have to go through that because of me. But I‘ll stay here with you and help with them and bring you whatever you want. Food, water, you name it and I‘ll go find it for you.” He knew she didn‘t like to be touched but he took a chance and rubbed his nose against her cheek in a light nuzzle. “It‘ll be okay,” he reassured her with a smile. “If we HAVE to, I‘m sure we could ask my mom for help. She‘s raised me and my three other siblings.”  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:46 pm
"It's both our faults then. I shouldn't have gotten so carried away then." But what's done is done, and even if she could go back...would she fix it? Maybe it was instincts because of the living weight in her, that made her answer no. She wouldn't. "I didn't...don't want to tie you down with burdens though." This time her own ears fell and she glanced away. His own mother? Would she approve of her? Of their little outcome?

Setsumi accepted the nuzzle calmly, biting her tongue from overreacting. "I don't know. I've never even met any of your family. And you know I get jittery around others." But she couldn't really hide and avoid things either.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:59 pm
“I suppose…” Mel had to stop and think for a minute just to take everything in along with a deep breath before speaking again. “It won’t be a burden, it’s a new adventure,” he said with another smile. “ An unexpected adventure, but an adventure none the less. Plus they’re just as much mine as they are yours and I want to be around them. My parents taught me all sorts of stuff and I want to do the same.” He could just see it now, little feathery flower petal foals following them around, bubbly with energy and full of questions about the world. “We don’t have to go to my family, it was only a suggestion. I’m sure your motherly instincts will kick in…and hopefully some of my parental instincts will kick in too.”  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:13 pm
Setsumi rolled her eyes, but with a small smile all the same. "Everything is an adventure to you Mel. It's be moer fun if I wasn't carrying the cargo." 8X She never hung around other soquili before, so she didn't know how long this process would be. Or even how many offspring she could carry.

"Well, it'll be time to put our experiences to use. Dear goodness I hope they work." At least she knew her young ones would be safe between the two of them. Even with this surprise, Mel was behaving kind and encouraging. It lulled the mare's moods and had her lean and rest against his neck lightly. "I wonder what they'll be like. Perhaps more like your family? Just with feathers now."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:46 pm
Mel smiled down at her with a small laugh. “Life in itself is an adventure, Sumi. So that’s probably why I see everything else as a separate adventure. Look on the bright side though, carrying the cargo ensures that you get a personal slave to tend to your every whim.”

He was brought back to his vision of the little foals to come and it actually made him smile. “I’d kinda like at least one of them to look like you. Like a little mini me. But flowery feathery foals would be good too. It’s all up to luck of the draw out of our gene pools. I’m sure they’ll be cute though, I mean…look at us,” he laughed, hoping to help lighten her mood a little more. A lighter mood meant less chance of a deadly mood swing.

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:22 pm
'Sumi' blinked at the male quietly while considering his words. Life as an adventure? She just saw it as one long drawn out story. And this was certainly a page turner right here. A brow quriked and she smiled too. "Personal slave? Is that what we call it?" She chuckled.

She flushed but it was thankfully hidden under her long blue hair. A foal to look like her? It was hard to imagine, simply because she only knew herself from what water reflections shown her. The vibrations from his laugh made her lean upright, smiling back. "Yes. I'm certain they will turn out adorable, no matter what." She paused to a new idea though. They'd actually be called.....mommy and daddy. It was odd, to say the least.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:24 pm
He shrugged a bit. “Call it what you want, but if I’m fetching food and water for you it sure sounds like a slave to me…Though I’m a voluntary slave so I’m not really in slavery since you’re not forcing me. So I guess I’m your servant! There’s the word! Eh, but you’re not paying me though…Oh well.” Mel shrugged again and resisted the urge to flop over like he usually did, just in case she wanted to something to lean on again.

“Yes, adorable little foals. I wonder if they’ll be girls or boys, or both! Do you know how many are in there? Or is it a surprise for both of us?” He turned his head down to her enlarged middle and, again, resisted his urge to put his head against it to see if they would kick.

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:19 am
Setsumi laughed. "You don't have to fetch me water or food all the time though. I'm sure I can manage. And thanks, at least you're voluntary." She nodded gratefully for that fact.

Then her legs kicked out in a cramped stretch, before she attempted to stand. It wasn't easy even on normal days, just making sure she didn't stand on her hair. But now she had added weight to haul up too. "Hm? I don't know what it, or they, will be. Do you think there's more than one?" He would know better than her, with his family history to help. Setsumi made it up finally, standing heavily on her four legs. "I haven't a clue what to expect."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff