Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:03 pm
User Image

The Lady Ren had recieved permission from her Lord to wander away from their special 'House' of the Tianxia lands. Zahi didn't quite know exactly what she was up to, but Mio liked it that way.

Even with her new name and new home, she still felt...alone. Perhaps that was because her house was so small. Yatima was a sweetheart, and quite an entertaining, but it must be difficult to entertain the members that....weren't there.

So! Her goal was to find members! Only...she had to be very careful out here, especially because there wasn't really anyone out here to help her if she got into any sort of trouble.

She was having a little trouble walking around on the rough ground, but she managed all right. Now, to just see if there was anyone actually around in her area of the Pride. Maybe she would need to inch closer to the border? Oooh, she probably should have brought Tishtar with her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ajabu'uchao moved slowly across the landscape, aimlessly. She was in no hurry, seeing as she wasn't going anywhere. All she did these days was wander, not bothering to do much more than simply exist. Ever since the collapse of the Mountain prides, the lioness had lived this way. Not only was her pride gone, but somehow she had become separated from her sister and had been unable to find her. She had no home, no pride, no family, and certainly no friends.

The truth was, she was tired and lonely - not that she would have admitted that, even to herself. She needed a home, and she needed a purpose, but she was too proud to really look; that would have been admitting it.

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:22 pm
A sound. Mio's ears swiveled around as she tried to catch just where it was coming from. Their home, while not in a mountanious area, that didn't mean that the ground was completely smooth. She gingerly picked her way through the unsettled ground to try and see who or what it was.

Hopefully it wasn't someone mean, or else she'd be in deep trouble. She was far from strong, and never was good at running.

"Excuse me?" she called out, peering around her like something mgith be ready to pounce at any moment. "Is someone out here?" Hopefully not, they should know that they were a little in from the border of the western lands that Mio helped control over.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:32 pm
Uchao tended not to pay much attention to borders - they were everywhere, after all. Practically anywhere you went, you were bound to be on someone's territory. Prides, packs, coalitions, the territories of more solitary creatures...it was hard to go anywhere that no one laid some kind of claim to. If she was found and told to leave, she did so with no fuss.

Still, she was mildly surprised to hear a voice...things had seemed relatively empty here, so far. She paused, painted ears sweeping forward. "Yes," she called back, looking for the source, "Just passing through."

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Mio's ears perked straight up. There was someone out here! Now quite curious, as it sounded like a lighter, feminine voice, she sped up her pace. Not quite watching her footsteps turned into a disaster as she slipped, sliding down onto her belly. Ugh, how embarassing! SHe looked up, noticing that she could see something of a form. Well, so much for acting tough, like she really did own the land here.

She shifted her limbs to rest under her body, pushing herself back up onto her feet. She shook for a moment, getting her coat a bit cleaner than it was a moment ago.

"Passing? Well....can I help you with something?" She didn't want the lioness to wander into another House's lands....they might not be so nice to her if she was roaming like this and they caught her.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:09 pm
Goodness! Not only did the speaker finally come into view, she came into view suddenly. Uchao speeded her steps, concern touching her face, but the lioness soon rose and seemed to be fine. Rather than embarrass her by bringing it up, she let it go.

"I don't think so," she answered, her posture polite. "I suppose this is your territory, isn't it? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude."

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:00 am
The pale purple lioness nodded once, to acknowledge the statement. "Yes, but...it's all right. I do fear that I should warn you to not wander in the direction you are going, though. If you pass into the Central House lands, I fear your fate will not be a good one."

She twitched his tail, intrigued by the lioness. It was rare for the Tianxia pride to recieve random visitors, as they seemed to live so far away from where a major population of lions gathered.

"If you are looking for a place to rest, I can certainly grant that though." Please? Mio hated to be overly direct, but she was so lonely, and was growing tired of nothing but her mate to soothe and speak to.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:43 am
"The Central House?" Uchao tilted her head, curious. It seemed an odd name for a pride, or coalition or whatever it was. "I will find another direction, then." There was always another direction, another way to wander.

"I..." She paused, unused to invitations, but supposed it might be nice for awhile. "I would like that."

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:41 am
Mio's sigh was small, but probably noticeable. A warm smile grew across her face as her tail flicked behind her. A small sense of joy filled her chest. This was one small victory for the day. She got over her sense of nerves, and perhaps she would now had a friend.

"Great. I'll gladly lead the way." She nodded in the direction that she had come from. "By the way, my name is Rén. It's a pleasure to meet you."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:26 pm
The lioness nodded, indicating her readiness to follow where the other might lead. Her own feelings were quieter, more cautious, muted by the haze that had fallen over her existence.

"Ajabu'uchao," she responded, "Uchao for short."

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:59 pm
Quiet. Well, hopefully everything would turn out all right. "Uchao, then." She nodded her head as she lead the way, peeking over her shoulder curiously, often enough. She wasn't used to quiet lions, at least none of the female variety. It would be interesting to see how this lioness was, but only time would tell what would happen.

"You're welcome to stay for as long as you wish," she said calmly, hoping that it would help melt away any anxious thoughts that the other might carry. Mio was never a good reader of emotions, nor body language.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:12 pm
Somewhere under the travel dust, there was a vivacious, even mischievous lioness, but there was a lot of dust...and disappointment, too. Her quiet reactions were more due to rustiness in the realm of social interaction.

Each time Ren looked back, Uchao smiled tentatively, but amiably enough. Stay? She hadn't stayed anywhere since, well...since she'd left the mountain. It was almost an intimidating offer; wandering had become her familiar, her normal. Still, it couldn't hurt to try.

"If I wouldn't be any trouble?" she ventured finally. That was a good, polite sort of response.

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:59 pm
Mio paused for a moment, a much brighter grin growing on her face. It was hard to hide it, even for the sake of being formal, but she did try. Her tail twitched behind her as she spoke over her shoulder. "Never! You're welcome to rest as long as you want. If our lands aren't large enough for wandering paws, that is understandable. Just know that you're always welcome to reside here, and consider it a home of sorts."

She thought for another moment before continuing. "Besides, then it won't be so lonely out here." She was never very sociable herself, but with the pride much further than most of the seen population of lions, she grew lonely. And bored, even if it would be rude to admit!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:14 pm
Home. Even with 'of sorts' added on, it was a powerful word. Home was warm, and tempting, and comforting. Of course, she'd been here nearly no time at all and had only just met this lioness - nevermind the rest of the pride - but it would be worth consideration. It certainly was enough to change the way she looked at her surroundings, and at Ren: speculatively, curiously, with an eye to potential. Could she?

That was the question, but there was no need to rush to find the answer. "Is it a small pride, then?"

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:31 pm
Mio hummed happily on her way, oblivious to the power of the words she had only just spoken. To her, home was something simple. A place to rest, lay your head at night, to feel comfortable in. She had always been open to others (mainly which got her stuck with Zahi in the first place), and that hadn't changed even with her status as being a Lady of a House in a geographically huge pride.

"Ummm," she said, being shaken out of her mindless thoughts. "We're a small House. The pride is quite large geographically, but population-wise, not really." She hoped that her explination was clear enough to understand. She never was good at explaining things clearly. "There's less than a dozen of us here. We've got enough land that there's plenty of room, though, if that is your concern." Worry creased her forehead, but she tried to get it go. It was a small and innocent question, one that Mio was putting too much thought into answering.

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff