Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:55 pm
User Image

She was so pissed off her flames wanted to spew so hotly right now. Why was it every damn time the black dragoness tried her hand at revenge she was thwarted by minuscule morons that smelled of flesh and blood. Alright so the last one had been quite the surprise--- like she anticipated an angeni with a knowledge of flame. What the hell did everyone expect of her anyway she fumed as her tail lashed through trees and bushes they came in contact with.

Now Cynder was pacing as the smoke puffed from her nose. He avoided her line of fire like he knew. Either he was incredibly lucky or he actually read her body motions with those mocking eyes of his. Whatever the case Cynder hated that angeni now more than ever.

Each step she took was painful making her seethe in pain. Her shoulder was a pin cushion with bloody tread marks of those blasted knives. Damn him... he'd pay for that act so help him. The more she paced the more frustrated she had gotten. And... she bet that purple pest was laughing at her right now. b*****d. She'd make him pay too... but yet she needed her pawn in the grand scheme of things too.

Decisions were such a bother sometimes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:12 pm
User Image
SPyro's head felt like it was spinning as he glared and watched the black mare Cynder pace about in her anger at her revenge not having been complete. tail lashing about he had been happy things hadn't gotten so deep they wherent able to retreat. if he had ended up as beat and batter or lost his life cause of Cynder he would of cursed her from the afterlife. tail smaking the ground a few times in thought as he watched, it was clear she was pissed and didnt seem anytime soon she would be of agreeable mood. growling he stepped into her line of veiw knowing she might lash out at him but that didn't matter she had taken the brute of the fight more than he in her stupid stubburness while he had only gotten off pretty with a few wounds from that b*****d wind and angeni so he had his own wounds that needed to heal. " such anger when your better off just cooling that temper til recovered." giving a mocking smirk as he secretly wanted to make her pay for geting him into that situation but that time would come oh it would but for now he needed to stay on her good side though he would in his own way contiune to mock and snicker in secret.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:41 pm
Eyes of intense emerald glared back now at this intrusion---this god forsaken unsettled act on her contemplation. She wanted to maul, bite, mangle, simply screw up beyond belief this annoyance that was trying her patience right now. Then she remembered something, it was her fault he tagged along anyway. It was her own doing that got them there and both bleeding from a crazy insane angeni who was good at tossing knives. But do you think she would ever accept it was her fault in the first place? Not on your damned life!

Her voice cracked but yet it stayed calm and smooth as a snake's intention to strike was a definite, "You do realize, "she began with a sly look, " I could do more harm to you then those toys that stallion was throwing don't you..." She seethed ready to strike at him but stopped with a smile that curved her treacherous maw. An idea was slowly churning as her eyes glittered.

Taking a breath calling upon the calmness she spoke again, though this time her tail was curving around his legs as a snake curls about a tree, "But then I wouldn't have such a charming male to keep me company now would I? Oh no I could never have that of one I thank graciously for helping me escape. Oh yes dearest I do thank you." Letting herself move closer Cynder's eyes glittered and shined her hate for him quelled yet boiling like an overflowing cauldron.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:56 pm
Spyro's tail lashed about in anger as she tryed to say she could ever truely harm him any worse than the a*****e that threw knifes could. he was the one that got them out alive and he didnt take a liking to being 'thanked' in such a mannor when it was her blasted fault they got into the bad situation in the first place but he knew nether could have figured any one would come walking by then attacking to full grown kalona already on a rampage. baring teeth and becoming defensive as she suddenly calmed while curling her tail around his leg when she got close. giving a grunt, he spoke in a calm mannor as with her this close she probaly could do some bad damage to him with that cursed tail wrapped around his leg. " don't think i can't do any damage to you. i beleive you saw what i could do in a fight though your one not to be underestamted." snorting, he gave a low growl as he wasnt one to praise anyone.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:24 pm
Cynder smirked with a very deceitful manner as she leaned in even closer to him, a breath away, "Oh yes I saw what you did to that queer stallion... I was quite impressed of course.." she hissed her words with a sigh to make them highly believable to say the least, "And yes you are capable of doing torturous things to me aren't you? Such violent things I bet are swirling in that wonderful head of yours..." She smirked loosing her tail to give him room to move freely on his own. Turning her head slowly to look at him she winked, "Do tell me fine one what you'd do to me... I'd be quite intent on hearing it."

Her mind was swirling just then, thinking of all the nasty little things she could deal back to her purple hatchling pest.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:13 am
Spyro grinned as he listened to her a then started to snicker as a plan started to form. he had noticed she now had a tree to her back and he planned to show her one thing he could do her her now and that was cunningly get her back up into a tree and then shove her against it. " i'd sure hope so as i wouldn't think you'd ever underestemate someone now would you? carefuly he took slow steps towards her trying to force her in a suddle mannor towards the tree behind her with out her knowlage. " you want to know what i'd do to you? it's fairly simple to know what i'd do to you here and now ........." smirking he purposly stopped in midsentace as he contiuned try to slowly walk her to be close enough to theree to shove her against to not allow her to get away from his grasp as he planned to show not tell.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:34 am
While Cynder was quite cunning she was letting herself open to him and his little ploy. Her feet backed up with the closeness of his steps making her advance toward the tree little by little. She was angry, frustrated, and for once the dragoness wasn't thinking correctly. She was more into whooing him with her charisma and knowing he was falling for it.

"Well now... you intrigue me purple one..." she hissed with delicious curiosity as her shining emerald orbs lidded only a few secs at a time. A sort of persuasion on her part. Stepping backwards she was nearly by the tree when she paused with a flick of her ear feeling the large trunk that was basically reaching out to touch her.

Her eyes narrowed as her side touched the tree realizing she was involved in something more than she had planned for. Letting herself wide open she now was at the mercy of whatever that purple hatchling was scheming.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:52 pm
leavign herself open was a big mistake and he took full advantage of it. " i'd hope so." snearing he then used his body weight to shove Cynder into the tree and pin her too it. being less injuredthan her he had more strength to use. "but i think you still underestemate me. i'm no fool like you seem to think of me as." hissing his mind was wrilling with things he could do to get revenge on the b***h for what trouble she caused him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:43 am
Cynder seethed with a hiss so loud it sounded like steam escaping high into the air. Not only did she curse herself for being cornered, but the reminder she was a pin cushion was settled deep in her mind like a stinging wasp. The bark from the tree was not very smooth and dug quite nicely into her shoulder as blood trickled downward.

"You little... " her words were basically pushed out of her lungs as she turned to catch a gaze with that miserable male. For a moment she called upon her feminine wiles to lure him off of her- The basic I love you but come closer and I'll kill you routine. But no she was at his mercy; the b*****d. Eyes glowing with intense fury she kept her gaze on the purple male waiting to see what he was conjuring in that puny skull of his.

"Oh I know you capable of many things purple one," her voice now soothing with a bit of pouting hidden within, "I saw you able to mangle such a moronic adult colt. Highly impressive to do such a nasty malicious thing... but you did it with skill as I do in my own way." She used that curious yet sultry tone to make him back off. Surely it would create the cause and effect to make him bend to her manipulations.

So she basically waited there, pinned as a prey awaited judgment from the hunter. Though she hated the fact he was winning, she held a bit of feeling there locked away that there was another cunning and viscous as she herself was. But that would never be true intentional love coming from her. She definitely was no pushover and she would be damned if her affections would stoop as low as most of those god forsaken nags running around. Cynder was a pureblooded dragon and she took that knowledge to heart fully.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:02 am
Spyro gave a mocking laugh, enjoying the fact he had gained the upper hand for the moment as he could make her bend to his will if he so pleased. grinning, he listened to her every word and it seemed as usual she had the cunning female way of making him back off and keeping him at bay. grunting, he backed off and allowed her space though if he felt he was being toyed with or manipulated he would have no problems showing her he could easyly be a threat to her. " you better remeber that Cynder." smirking, he lashed his tail about, eyeing her and waiting for what she would do next cause if he knew her as well as he did she'd more than likey come at him for what he just pulled. nothing like a crazy relationship to keep one on their toes.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:18 pm
Cynder hissed under her breath- the simple sound of a sneeze perhaps holding a bit of edge to burn his a** should he try that little stunt again. Her shoulder was burning from the tree mingling, another reason she so wanted to bite that little pest. But who was to blame really for this whole mess? That angeni that's who and he would pay for that little display with his life! His huge wings wouldn't look so impressive if she mauled through them or better yet burned them right off. Oh the sweet delicious possibilities that were simply there at her disposal.

"Hsien.... hah I could of had a good meal if it weren't for the damn rescue squad." she growled with a slash of her tail, "Always something to involve itself in my plans. Always such interruptions and this time injuries. Tell me purple one why am I plagued with this nonsense. Appease me by explaining why, yes why things like this happen." She turned to face him her eyes glinting with a malicious nature as it covered her maw. Could he really explain what she couldn't fathom she wondered- not likely was her mind's murmurings.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:55 pm
Snarling in a defiant mannor he was no push over though he knew he couldn't pull that stunt again with Cynder as she was too cunning to fall for something twice. tossign his head, he then gave a mocking grin. " you really want to know why you failed? i beleive your underestamting things though i admit no one could have guessed a highly annoying rescue party would come along to save their hids. start thinking of all possiblities before jumping in all might one." snearing, he was being rather arrogant and cocky thoughe never was one to attaack a group, he always singled a loner out and when he knew no one would interfer thats when he would go for is prey.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:16 am
"Highly annoying?" the words rattle out of her chest deep with hatred and loathing as she deeply laughed. Her side began burning as she hissed with an aching remembrance of that stinking angeni.

"My darling they were worse than annoying... they were downright snakes hidden within the skies. Out of nowhere they arrived and disrupted my payback. I had her oh how I taste that sweet blood of an aged fighter as it saturated my tongue. Such a sweet victory that turned to meaningless pain and torture. Look at my shoulder.. my wing and tell me... tell me I shouldn't catch that b*****d offguard and rip his head off letting it lie there for all to see." she grinned with a twisted expression- delusion overtaking sanity if for a brief moment.

She began pacing while anger clouded her mind, vengeance sweet with promises to all whomever crossed her. Then she considered why this hatching was still with her. He must like seeing her fail.... she hated others that did that to her. Perhaps his death would come by her talons and teeth as well if he kept up this mindgame he was playing wish her.

And why was it males consorted with females in the gaze of dragons she asked herself. And simply the reply was forward and full of malice she sought not to hear. Because they seek out mates and breed with them to further the bloodlines. Was that his intention she wondered...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:32 am
" your so hot headed its no wonder you got your a** handed to you instead of you killng the b*****d." baring fangs, he watched her now pace about in more anger. " if you want revenge that bad do it yourself and land youself n a situation you'll get killed. im not going to risk my neck for the likes of you." tail lashing, he was now wondering if his resoning for sticking around this blasted mare that was causing him too much trouble in the end but having fun over ruled him just up and leaving right then.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:15 pm
Cynder looked at him her left eye twitching so badly her maw was clamped together tightly. You arrogant b*****d you. But as always she remained calm reopening her muzzle to breath at a decent pace, "Then why not leave if my constant scheming isn't to your liking."

She looked at him with scornful eyes hoping he'd get the hint finally. Cynder was fed up with the purple pest, such a definite burden to even look at him anymore. Swaying her backside she began walking slowly away from the male, waiting to see what he'd say or do now that she was pretending to exit this charade.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff