Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
The Ice Palace {Private, ask to join.} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:50 am
His precense was there throughout the memories, watching, and each time the horrors were there it was if a part of him died, he could never have survived what she did so it was obvious she was much stronger than him mentally in so many ways however he would not let her go.
Crovax hugged her tighter as his voice sounded through her head.
"I don't care what he did before me, I refuse to let you go, I refuse to leave you." It wasn't as if his heart was breaking however it wouldn't hurt her to be shown kindness, to be proven someone did care even if Lord Crovax barely knew her outside of her willingness to so readily serve him. He stopped his power pouring water over her so that she no longer felt as if she was being drowned by it.
Again she could hear his voice, his telepathic link with her strengthening through it.
"Don't leave me here, you must live today." He fought to chase his fear away, to sound strong, but it only felt as if he was loosing her again, loosing the one person he ever cared about and it ate away at his courage, his resolve.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:56 am
hearing the wispering far off voice of her master she fought and struggled to come back, undergoing a state of evanessence before struggling to breathe, fighting off unconciousness while drowning in her own memories, shrieking in pain before slaming to the surface and gasping for breath...she hadnt actually been drowning...on the contrary it was only that her lungs had been trying to collapse, having regained control of them for the time being she smiled up through the haze at her beloved master and reaching a hand up to him wispered softly..."im sorry i killed the golden girl...i didnt mean to...and now shes so lonely! i wonder who shes waiting for?" tears streaming down her face she tore her eyes from her master's and wondered to herself "why am i even here? im so sorry...i cant do anything right...and now its all messed up...to top it off ive upset you...im so sorry..." her breathing had settled and, softly, she cried herself to sleep in his arms  

thelovelessbutterfly

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:11 pm
Crovax only held her closer as he continued to talk to her through his mental link.
"It doesn't matter, you're here now." Over and over until she realized what he was saying. All he could do was hear her words and wonder what the heck she was talking about. It became clear that she may have been put through harsh circumstances and endured a great deal before she was taken here. Yet what could he do, did she even know anything about herself to tell him enough so he could prevent this?
Crovax picked her up in his arms and stood in the tub, the water running of him in thick rivulets until he was dry. It was his element to call and he could easily be emersed within or without. The same for Snow as she was dry as a bone so to speak. He carried her out of his bathroom and back to the bed.
"What is happening, can you tell me anything?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:46 pm
gazing up at her master once more she made an attempt to explain to him that which she herself wasnt completely sure of..."its the golden girl...she was born and had a mother and a father and a family and she was happy...but then they took her away and i killed her so i could take her place...but shes not really gone...shes still here inside me...screaming to come out! she wants her mommy she says sometimes and shes crying because shes lonely and i wont listen to her! thats why sometimes shell come out...and she makes me remember things id rather forget, which can sometimes make me sick! i am a creature that must obey...yet she has a will of her own which makes her thoughts poisonous to this bio re-engineered body we both somehow inhabit!" she was barely concious and struggled to give him as straight an answer as she possibly could but words were having a hard time coming out the way she wanted them to. "oh, my Lord Crovax...am i even making any sense?"  

thelovelessbutterfly

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:12 pm
I apologize again for being away, work is demanding I put in overtime and today I left early on the basis that if I cannot physicaly work then boss is SOL.

Crovax attemtped several times to grasp what she said, and he could not beyond the fact that another soul was within hers.
"I am sorry, Snow, no. You do not make quite much sense, but I believe you. Just calm yourself." Perhaps if she slept once again he could speak with the other soul within her? However he wouldn't force her to do anything just yet.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:35 am
gazing up at her master with glazed over eyes she gently rested her head on his shoulder and regulated her excited breathing and steadied her heart. thinking of the little golden girl she wondered what was going to happen to her if she ever came back...after a moments thought she found herself drifting into the colorful delirium of sleep...  

thelovelessbutterfly

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:50 am
((my friends and myself have been hit hard with a virus that has forced us to wipe and reformat our computers so this is why I've been gone, send me a private message now and then I can at least sign on long enough to check it as of late. also let me know if I'm going too far or being unfair or even god-moding...))

There was only one other thing he could think of and that was to use his power. It would be a risk but it was all he had left. Carefully he took Snow into his arms as he transformed, bat-like dark wings sliding from his back. It caused him great pain to take this form as it was his inner demon, the source of his power. It was the last known chance to him. Yet even as frightening as he appeared, there remained some elegance to him in this form. Dark blue skin so dark it appeared as a raven black sheen across his skin all the way down to his hair. The only stark change being his dark blue eyes and the nails upon his fingers.
Still moving in near silence he touched his forehead to hers delving into her mind to seek out this "golden girl" to see what was really going on. His dark ebon wings enfolding around her as if to protect against anything...as if anyone could breach these very walls.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:12 pm
"hiya!" she was a little girl around seven years of age, with honey blonde hair and light brown eyes almost a golden color and pale peach lips scurrently upturned in a tiny smile. "so tell me snow's master...now that you're here what is it you plan to do?" the inside of snow's mind was an empty place...except for the golden girl, her few memories, and the constant desire to obey...still smiling the golden girls eyes became sad as she whispered, "cus if you don't do something soon im afraid i'm going to kill her!"  

thelovelessbutterfly

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:01 pm
((been having computer issues still, then issues with my gaia account and long days at work until this wednesday. trying to keep current with the roleplay))

Crovax appeared in her mind as what he truly was, a dark being, everything about him a deep dark blue his clothes, his skin, all the way down to his fingernails. Save for a pair of light blue eyes. The one stark contrast within his face.
"Why are you here and why do you want to kill her? What has she done that Snow deserves death?" He bent down on his knees to see to her level, his dark wings unfolding some to help him keep balanced. His dark hair seemed to move down his body in tendrils, not like that of snakes but of rivulets of water, some just the size of tiny strands of hair while some were thick curls of it all in motion yet because of the deep color you couldn't tell where his hair ended and his actual body or clothing began...
Lord Crovax was a demon in many ways, a shapeshifter, thus the constant moving flow of power thus symbolized within his hair.
"I can't let you kill her without finding out WHY first."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:51 pm
((hey ive been having computer issues too...srry but im finally back online))

smiling she walked over to him, completely unafraid, "i dont WANT to kill her...its just that thats what im going to wind up doing soon if something isnt done" the smile fled from her face andsadness reflected in her eyes as she reached a hand out to him...and it passed straight through him as if she were some kind of ghost, "my name is anna, and this body was mine first, until scientists came and pushed me away with some computer program, though she isnt a program anymore is she...but shes becoming weak, the program that feeds her existance is begining to falter without any new commands being rushed into it, without new commands to keep her connected to my body she will fade away and i'll come back, but this body of ours isnt strong enough to hold me anymore, so the more i start to come out...the weaker our body gets, and slowly the two of us die." looking into his eyes her own began to darken into deep amber pools "thats why im asking you...now that youre here...what will you do? the girl snow is dying and shes taking me with her, and even though im the one killing us theres nothing i can do to stop it...though in all honesty im not sure we shouldnt die...at this point, i have no home and no family, my life and childhood both have been robbed of me, ive not even had the pleasure of my own body, in her case this spirit you call snow, she has lived an existance none should be able to survive, yet in spite of this she remains somehow innocent, like i used to be, like a small child that simply cannot grow up! im not so sure that death wouldnt be freedom to her, for so many years ive pitied her, there have even been moments she herself has almost wished she could die...well heres our chance to end everything and im asking you...what will you do?"  

thelovelessbutterfly

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:50 am
((Its all right, just got back from vacation last night.))

Crovax stood there, unphased when her hand passed through him, however he held his hand out as if to hold her, his fingers passing through her hand yet still the effort had been put forth. It looked very wrong, a completely dark hand attempting to hold something ethereal.
"Anna, I don't know. What am I supposed to do? Its as if I've been handed the lastest in technology only its a person and I have no idea whats wrong with her." He listened intently as Anna contiuned to speak and he waited until she was finished.
"I understand what its like to be robbed of a childhood. But thats only a story for you if you wish to hear it. I have no family of my own as well, they were killed protecting me." Those deep blue eyes closed for a few moments as if to shut out those memories.
"All I know is that she seems to need certain chemicals, or at least more than food, what commands or orders what is it that she-no, you both need. I won't have either of you dying, not here and not now, especially if it isn't your time? I will not abaondon people, its not in my nature." If his facial expressions could be seen through his dark shadow self then it was obvious he was fighting pain, fighting tears because he understood what it was to have no family...to suffer as Anna had.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:10 pm
((yayz yr back))

"so you would actually care if our fleeting existance were to vanish...im surprised, youve only known snow for a few days, myself you just became aquainted with...and yet you would try and save us..." anna walked slowy away for a minute, almost vanishing in the dark and empty recesses of snows mind before reappearing, taller now wearing a long white dress with longer hair raining down her back. "this is how i think i wouldve looked...had i been allowed to grow up unaltered...but then i have no real idea...however thatll never happen, at this point nobody knows how to save me... you could save snow right now, all you have to do is wipe away my existance, it will make it so that her body is just strong enough to continue to support her even in her weakened state. but i dont know how to die except for mine and snow's body to die...so really we're stuck, either you find a way to kill me and save snow, or you discover the reaction command her program is looking for and save us both...play with words or practice killing spirits, do something or do nothing...you decide!" and with that anna's glowing golden spirit vanished into the darkness...  

thelovelessbutterfly

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:38 pm
He watched as she walked away and re-appeared with the form she thought she wanted to be.
Again his eyes closed, as if to wish for another way to go through with this.
"If you're trying to pull my heartstrings with that kind of attitude then I have no pity for you. You say you wanted your childhood back yet you don't care now?" He just shakes his head.
"I cannot take a life, nor will I. However I will succeed have no fears otherwise." With that he pulled back enough to seek out the other parts of her mind, the part of the "programming" and to seek out the accepted words of command. He was very careful, his body having moved to a sitting position still holding Snow while his mind delved extremely carefully through her's to figure things out, to observe without destroying.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:22 am
suicide notes…

((SRRY!!! my internet was shut off for two weeks, i only just now got back online...i had no idea this was going to happen or i wouldove warned you...but im back online now...srry again!))

"its time for breakfast anna, come eat your cereal with a silver spoon!" she shouted out loudly as she jolted awake in a strange creatures arms. looking about herself in confusion teeth chattering as her clammy skin broke out in a cold sweat, breathing heavily and about to cry she looked up at the creature, noticing his demonic appearance but saying nothing she tried to calm herself down and settle her breathing, recovering slowly from the strange nightmare..."where...am i?" she wispered softly...trying to remember what had just happened...what was going on...hell...at that moment she couldnt even seem to remember who she was..."whats going on?" gazing into a brilliant set of midnight sapphire eyes she inquired "who are you"

…and butterfly kisses!

thelovelessbutterfly

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:26 am
((its all right, been a rough two weeks as well))

Slowly he reverted to his usual form, his true form something he hid from everyone. The hair being the first thing to change, his skin color fading with each breath, however the wings remained, the wings and strange tail that seemed as a demon's tail with a tuft of dark blue fur at the end.
His eyes searched over who was within his arms.
"You tell me, what is going on." Carefully he set Snow down, still keeping one hand out in case she couldn't stand, kneeling down. Why should he care so much about what was happening with her? Perhaps because she looked so similar to his sister? Because her actions reminded him of people? Who really knew...

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff