Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The Date (Forte and Liberty) DONE Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:13 am
User ImageSome time has passed since Forte and Liberty met. She found herself spending almost every waking moment with him or thinking about him. She had made some other friends too, Snitch and Deigo. She had to admit that Snitch was pretty, and he was kind. But for some reason, no one was able to make her feel the way Liberty did.

Forte sat outside with Luna who was feeding her carrots and she ate them happily, her ears twitching to the sounds of the birds around them. She wondered what Liberty was doing right now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:40 pm
Liberty chuckled softly as he trotted around the corner. As always Forte was the main thought in the young stallion's mind. He fell asleep thinking of her only to awake with her as the first thought in his mind.

His hooves thudded in the dirt as he picked up the pace wanting to get back to her side. He had never felt such a pull to be the side of a mare before. "Forte?"

Keantha

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:23 pm
Forte's ears twitched and she hopped around happily to the familiar voice. She beamed at him and galloped over to him and nuzzled him happily. "I'm so happy to see you!" She chirped at him, her tail swishing and she nestled into his neck, remembering his scent.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:02 am
Liberty chuckled nuzzling her in return. He loved how easy it was to make her happy and was thrilled she was as happy to see him as he was to see her. He lipped her neck playfully as he whinnied a good morning in Luna's direction. Oh he knew the two-legger didn't understand but it was still only poliet.

His gaze dropped back to the black and blue mare as his smile widened "I was thinking of going out to the lake today and thought perhaps you would like to join me?"

Keantha

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:32 am
Luna waved in Liberty's direction as she picked up her basket and smiled at the two. "Alright you guys, behave and I'll see you later~" So with that, she headed off in the direction of her little homestead garden.

Forte nodded over at Luna and she giggled at Liberty. "Really? I've never gotten to go there. I'd love to!" She loved going places with Liberty. She nuzzled against him more, and happily. She then turned around picking up the last carrot with her mouth and she offered it to Liberty.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:06 pm
Liberty chuckled softly taking the offer treat form her, his soft lips brushing against hers. He flicked his ears foreward as he crunched the carrot content to just watch her...she was so beauitful. Finishing the vegetable he smiled " so shall we go? I was thinking of taking you to the cliffs that overlook the valley. You can see the entier forest from there."  

Keantha

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:44 pm
Forte blushed some, and her tail swished behind her and she tilted her head a little. "Hm? I thought we were going to go to the lake?" She nuzzled him a little. "Silly Liberty." She padded off a little, in the direction to leave her teepee area.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:07 pm
"I..I..I did huh? Ok " he laughed weakly his cheeks turning a brighter pink as he blushed, but could he really be blamed? She drove rational thought straight from his brain every time she touched him. "Where would you rather go love?"  

Keantha

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:31 pm
Forte giggled at him. "Where ever you go, is where i want to be." She swished her tail a little and sliding along his body. "I haven't been to either place, so I don't mind either." She looked up at the sky, it was warm out again. She looked back at him, he was so cute she couldn't help but giggle. "Lets make it a date~?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:39 pm
D...D...D..she said the d-word!!Liberty nodded with a dumbfounded look on his face. It really was kinda sad how easily the little mare could reduce him to an idoitic state just by a look or a light touch.

"uhhh the lake? The lake sounds good...right?" He gave her a goofy, happy grin as he nuzzled her neck in return. Anyone observing the two could easily see how smitten the bright pink male was with his dark little mare....now if he just had the guts to confess his feelings to her!

Keantha

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:10 pm
Forte giggled some at him and whinnied. She tossed her head a little to move the strands of her mane from her face and she smiled. "That sounds lovely." she was excited to go with him, not even just the lake, anywhere. It's funny that the first stallion she met, could very well be the one. She paced a few steps waiting for him to join her, to lead the way. It would be so lovely, this date of theirs. The sun would be setting when they got to lake, and Forte very much loved the night. She wondered what like the lake would looks like. Oh, she hoped it would be romantic there... It was going to be a clear sky and and the stars would be shining brightly... "Do we need to stop by your teepee before we leave? I know it'll take a little while for us to get there."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:18 pm
He shook his head amusement coloring his eyes as he watched her, " No love I have everything I need right here." He gently touched his nose to her cheek before trning to head for the lake. The sun had just began to set as they arrived, painting the lake and shore in shade of red and gold.  

Keantha

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:45 pm
Forte blushed at him some, and she nodded moving to follow. She looked around at the lake as the sun was setting. It had gotten a bit warmer, but she knew it would cool down right away. The area looked lovely. The trees in the area that gave the lake a more private feel. the water had little ripples in it, and the sun's reflection was just a as bright, and soon it slowly started to get darker. She nuzzled into him a little. "It's so pretty here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:39 pm
"Yeah it is..." But it wasn't the magical scene before them that held his intreast. No it was the plucky little mare by his side that held him cpativated. Meeting her had been a suprise, one he was thankful for every day.

As the sun began to disappear below the horizon he turned his head to study her again, "Forte? What do you want? I mean in the future..."

Keantha

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:39 pm
Forte looked over at him as the temperature dropped, she moved in closer to him. She never felt awkward about being 'overly' friendly with him. He never said anything against it either. It was never said or talked about, well atl east they never did. Who knows what other were saying. It was just sort of assumed... Her ears twitched and she looked out into the water. "Honestly? I really don't know. I mean... I have some hopes, but I feel like I might be getting a head of myself. I've been on my own since i was a foal. I never knew my parents. I never really had anything constant in my life..." Her ears twitched downward some. She glanced over at him. "I would like to stay with you... But, what if you leave one day?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff