Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Well Hello There... (Leigh,Wildfire,Seresai)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:22 am
User Image

Leigh was taking a lovely early summer stroll. He preferred to enjoy the cooler mornings this way, and then focus on tasks he needed to achieve when it got warmer. I suppose you might think that backwards, but he preferred to enjoy himself, if at all possible.

So it was today, though before long even the mornings would be sweltering. Such intense heat always made his curls go limp, and though he wasn't terribly vain, he was aware of how appealing he looked with his curls. He tossed his pretty mane, feeling fine and full of himself, as always.

A corner was turned, and a sight beheld, and he stopped in his tracks, both eyebrows raised and ears pricked with interest. For before him grazed a lovely pale mare, her sleek sides graced with equally pale wings, the feathers glistening brightly in the sun. Her mane and tail fell in golden waves, waving softly with her movements. Now this was worth pursuing!

Straightening his shoulders and arching his neck, he continued forward towards her, letting loose a low and very nearly suggestive whicker as he approached. "Well hello there," he greeted her, still watching her appreciatively.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:11 am
Not a one for complaints... Seresai watched with obvious horror as her best friend outlined for the fifth time why the heat was so bothersome. Now, had the explanation been just with words, she might have been able to ignore the dark chestnut mare's oration... but no. Ever the flamboyant, Wildfire was denouncing the Great Spirits of Summer with enthusiastic tail swishing, mane tossing, foot stamping, and constantly flying body parts as she pointed out the various sore or blistered parts of her anatomy.

Honestly... was it really that bad? Hellfires it wasn't even noon time!

Releasing a heavy sigh as Wile asked her opinion,for the fifth time, Seres quite obviously dropped her head and started grazing... pointedly ignoring her friend since she had already given the other young mare her opinion. Heat was heat, and as long as she could fight in it.. she really didn't care.

Eventually Wile too dropped her head and started to viciously maul the long summer grass stems, not eating it.. just tearing it up. Watching her with one bright blue eye, Seres resisted the urge to snort and remind Wildfire that such displays required energy that would of course heat up the body, she really didn't want this morning stroll to become an argument.

So instead, she turned and nosed around for some clover... this time of day there might still be some drops of dew on the larger patches...

That is, she had been looking for clover, up until an unfamiliar voice with a highly inappropriate tone reached her ears, and her head came up with a snap.

Oblivious, Wildfire kept on tearing up grass some distance away, while Seres stared at the stranger with her inner tension very obvious in every line of her body.

"Good day." She replied to his greeting, keeping her tone low, neutral, and polite. She didn't immediately recognize him, but something about his appearance bespoke a prior meeting.  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:25 am
Apparently he couldn't even greet a mare properly without frightening her. Rather exasperated with himself, he lowered his head to appear less threatening and smiled more gently. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I merely was captivated by your beauty as I was passing by." He tried to lower his tone a bit, so that it wasn't quite so obvious how drawn he felt by her prettiness, but his success in doing so was debatable.

He remained oblivious about his sister's presence, due to a couple of trees that were just in the right spot to screen her from him. Oblivious to her nearness, he took a couple hopefully casual steps forward, unconciously waggling his eyebrows at her as he smiled. "Mind if I join you for a bit? My last graze is running a bit thin." He shook his silken mane so that it would swing and dangle against his neck in what he thought of as an appealing manner. He didn't mind using his handsomeness if it meant he could win the affections of a pretty girl. "My name is Leigh. Who might you be?" He tipped his head to the side, like a wolf pup during that adorable stage. Try to look innocent, try to look innocent! he repeated to himself. After all, this wind mare seemed a bit flighty. Just saying hello had set her on edge!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:41 am
Laughing outright, while likely highly appropriate, seemed less then polite.

Still, Seres was amazed by the young stallions old school tactics.

Was that a serious pick up line? She thought to herself, still wondering why she seemed to know this stallion.. or should at least, She had to admit that he was good looking, if he wouldn't wiggle his eyebrows... and his coloring.. it was very familiar, kind of like her Uncle's..

"LEIGH SEBELT!"

Startled, Seres half turned, shocked to hear such a loud tone emanating from her normally demure companion. (when in the presence of males)

"Are you HITTING on my BEST FRIEND!" Wildfire continued, pacing the remaining distance with nothing less then a matronly stalk.

Impressed, Seres opted to remain silent.  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:30 pm
The mare had a rather conflicting and unreadable expression on her lovely face, but this didn't dissuade Leigh from leaning in a bit more, smiling charmingly. But just as he was about to sidle in even closer, a voice cut sharply across his mood.

He visibly winced, flattening his ears, ducking his head, and squinting his eyes a bit. The reaction was very remeniscent of a colt caught doing something a relative doesn't approve of. He flicked his gaze to his stalking sister as she bore down upon him, ears flipping back further in a clear 'oh brother' sentiment.

However, her words sunk in and the pieces clicked together. He perked his ears towards the pretty mare again, tuning his sister out once more. "Ah, so that would mean you are Seresai! It's a wonder my beloved sister has never bothered to introduce us." A swish of his tail indicated his opinion of this oversight. "Forgive my lack of understanding of your highly esteemed friendship to the family."

Again he flashed that charming grin, arching his neck to properly show off his curling mane and well-formed head. "Perhaps we could take this chance to get to know each other a bit better?" His invitation was genuine, even if he clearly was a bit hopped up on the single-minded focus of most young stallions.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games