Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Meeting Mother (Yiska, Marahute, & Chu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:02 pm
User Image

So today was to be the day. Marahute had finally gone on enough about wanting to meet Yiska's mother that he finally obliged. She seemed dead set in meeting Chu'mana it made him laugh a bit in his mind. Most mares would probably be nervous about meeting a stallions mother. Because mothers tend to judge harshly and don't see any female acceptable for their children.

But his mother was different. She didn't judge you right off the bat. The older mare would rather get to know you before she told you what she thought of you.

The stallion had led Marahute towards the small grove of forest his mother dwelled in. Telling her to hang back just a bit. He didn't want to just--show up with a mare unannounced. No, he'd ease into it and once he'd said his hellos to Chu'mana he'd lead her to Mara. He knew things would go over pretty smooth, but you never know. There was always that little bit of doubt in the back of his mind.

User Image

Chu'mana had kept herself quite busy as of late. There was no point in just moping around. She'd spent a bit of time decorating her little home in the forest. Putting boquets of flowers amongst the thick, lowering hanging branchs. Arranging colorful stones in strange yet beautiful patterns. It helped keep her mind off the subject that her mate and children had been gone so long.

Perhaps it just helped her get through the days.

The older mare was a social butterfly. But lately there had been fewer and fewer to talk to. Maybe she was becoming socially inept? No, that couldn't be it. The others were just busy with their lives.

Her head turned around as the sound of snapping twigs came to her ears. Eyes eager to see who it might be. Curly tail flicking back and forth in anticipation. And in a second she saw a handsome white face. Hok'ee? Blinking a few times, she realized it hadn't been her mate. But her son who bore that same white face as his father. A gentle smile came to her lips. "Yiska...." Trotting over to him, she nuzzled her beloved son. Giving him a quick look over. The last time she had seen him he was very distraught. But now it seemed that he had a lighter spring in his step. "Did you find what you were looking for?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:10 pm
The golden mare had followed Yiska to the forested grove,and when he asked her to wait behind, she offered no argument, and nuzzled him.

She had been quite adamant aboutmeeting the mare she heard so much about..Family was important to her.. She could not have a family with Yiska, without meeting his own. If she had children with him, thatm ade herpart of his family, and he part of hers..
He was going to need to meet Esperanza too..Mother would kill her if she had foals and didnt introduce him.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:17 pm
After a few minutes of chit chit, Yiska finally lead his mother from her home. Outside of the trees to where Mara waited for them. As he stepped out from the treeline, a quick wind lifted up his curly mane before letting them settle back down once more.

Casting a glance over his shoulder towards his mother, he grinned and soon joined his golden love at her side. Nuzzling her cheek lightly. "Mother, this is Marahute. Marahute, this is my mother Chu'mana."

The black and green mare followed her son a bit giddily through the trees. She was excited for him. He had finally found the one he had been looking for, and now no longer wandered on his own. She could only hope the same had happened for the rest of her children.

As the tree line broke, she squinted a bit as the sunlight hit her face. The same wind that had picked up Yiska's curls tossled her own. She shook her head to remove the curles from her face. It wouldn't be proper to look all dishevled when meeting one of your offspring's loves. A wide grin came to her dark lips as she bowed her head lightly to the gold mare. "Its a pleasure to meet you Marahute. I'm afraid Yiska hasn't told me much about you, but I'm glad to finally meet you on such short notice. Hopefully my son hasn't given you too many problems." A soft, gentle laughter came ringing from her chest as she shook her head. Chu'mana knew how her sons acted. After all, her own mate was quite the charmer as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:24 pm
She waited for what seemed like a long time, but in her nervousness, she had not paid much attention to how long it had really been. She flicked her tail, nervously, and prayed to the Gods that hismother liked her.

She didn't see why she wouldnt like her, but still..

Finally her familiar figure came into view, and she gave a soft smile to her mate. His mother traveled a little behind him, and when he took his place at Mara's side, his mother was standing in front of them.

His mother was beautiful..She had the coat of ebony, and markings of green twirling like fireflies across her body.

She offered her own little bow, giving a gentle smile.
"Its a pleasure to meet the mother to my love."
She said.
"Chu'mana." She repeated the name, letting it flow into her memory.
"Such a lovely name. And no! Yiska gives me no trouble..Im surprised my rowdy-ness hasnt scared him off frankly."
She giggled.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:39 pm
He pouted lightly at his mother. Knowing that she was just kidding, but all the same. Yiska decided he'd let them talk a bit and only jump into the conversation when need be. Really, they were there so that Mara and his mother could get to know each other a lot better.

Chu'mana giggled once more to Marahute's reply. "Its not surprising. My boys were not brought up to be run out of town by mares. Their father wouldn't let them forget it, ever." Her thoughts drifted to Hok'ee for a moment. How much Yiska reminded her of him, it was amazing sometimes. But soon she was brought back down to earth.

"That reminds me of the time Hok'ee tried to get Yiska and his siblings to march in line. Like a little parade, Hok'ee has always been proud of his children and always wants to show them off. Yiska never gives up. Even when he's given a mountain to climb." Her ears twitched. "I'm afraid Hok'ee isn't around for you to meet, my dear. Though I'd be a little worried he might try to wisk you away from my son. I'm glad he's found such a lovely mare as you."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:35 pm
She gave Yiska a gentle nuzzle at his frown, just to lighten his eyes. She hated seeing even the slightest bit less than a smile in those eyes..and if a nuzzle was all it took to make those eyes smile again..by God that was simple.

She turned her attention back to Chumana, and smiled.

"Thats good! I could use someone who wouldnt let me quit things."
She said giggling.
"I tend to get impatient and frustrated pretty easily, so I hear."

Her mother had always told her patience wasa virtue..But Marahute's patience was considered good behavior, as she held her frustrations and impatience back, to let herself see clearly.
No need getting riled up with something you could fix if you just counted to ten right?..Or well..Maybe..

She giggled again.

"Im sure I'll get to meet him some day."
She said with a blush at his motherscompliment.
"Though I hope to be blessed one day."
She said, looking to Yiska, knowing he, and Chumana both, understood what she meant by blessed.

Marahute, was wanting foals one day.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:52 pm
Indeed he did smile at her nuzzle. Nuzzling her back gently, ears still turned as he listened to his mother. He shook his head with a light chuckle. "Mother, I don't think you need to be talking her ear off with silly stories about when I was a foal." The stallion shuffled his hooves slightly. Chu'mana could be quite embarrassing sometimes with her 'stories'.

Squinting an eye at Marahute for a moment, she then smiled brightly once again. "Well, if you ever need a kick in the rump to keep ya going you can always come to me. I hate seeing others quit things because they get frustrated. Just keep a stiff up the lip and tell yourself everything will be just fine and you'll be--well you'll be fine of course!"

Nodding her head, her thoughts went to Hok'ee once again. "Yes, I'm pretty sure you will. And he will be thrilled to hear that one of his son's has found a lady love. It kind of reminds me of when he and I first met really." A faint blush came to the older mare's cheeks for a second. "Well, not exactly. Everyone who finds love finds it differently than the next person." She made an 'o' shape with her lips as she looked at Yiska then back at Marahute. Chu'mana had been wanting grandchildren for some time, but she really didn't push it too much on her children. She wanted them all to take their time. "Well Marahute, there is one thing I can tell you about this family line. It ain't sterile that's for sure!" She giggled, giving another shake of her head, tossing her curls. "But when that time comes I wish you both all the luck in the world."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:07 pm
Marahute grinned, giving a good laugh to the fact that the family was not sterile.

"Thats a very good thing!"
She couldnt help but wink at Yiska, and giggle some more.

She listened to his mothers stories, and smiled, nodding toeach of them,as she was enthralled withlearning of Yiska's childhood.

"Oh Yiska, they arent silly!"
SHe said beaming.

"Thats what mother says!"
She said smiling.
"Mother always speaks of Patience."
She nodded.
So mother was always preaching it..She had a hard time always listening!

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:23 pm
Yiska blushed lightly, turning his head a bit to hide it. "M-mother! You shouldn't be saying those kinds of things..." Letting a small sigh pass through his lips as his blush faded, he gave Mara a weak little smile. "Yea, because its not your own mother telling stories about when you were a foal to someone you care about."

Chu'mana grinned at her son. Making a tsking noise. "Now see Yiska. If you didn't want me to say these things...well--nothing would really stop me from saying these things. I'm your mother after all. So just grin and bare it." She giggled, giving a flick of her tail.

Nodding her head at the other mare, she felt that perhaps she might need a bit of watching. Marahute was still young and Chu'mana knew what it was like to be young. And a lot of what she had gone through is what made her herself today. Life threw you all kinds of lessons when you least expected it. "Its because patience is one thing that no one can go with out. If you have no patience then you cannot enjoy life."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:27 pm
She looked at the ground, nodding, before giving a knowing smile, and looking back up andcasting her eyes on Yiska.

"Your mother is very smart,Yis."
She said grinning.

"Very smart..She reminds me very much of my mother."
She looked back to Chumana and nodded.

"I shall definately put that to mind."
She said smiling.
"Because it sounds so right.. How can you enjoy life if you're always moody?"
She asked, and then, bursting out laughing, which made her straight face dissappear.

She knew she was nervously rambling, and thats what made her giggle so loudly.
The fact that she just now realized it.

"Im not very good in social positions, Mrs. Chumana."
She said smiling.
"I lived on my own most of my adulthood."

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:38 pm
He smiled a bit more. "Yes she is." Yiska had always known his mother was smart. Behind that bubbly and cheerful exterior there was perhaps a mind that no one could keep up with.

The mare smiled. She was glad that her suggestions and thoughts could be put to good use sometimes. Most of the time she spent by herself and rarely talked to anyone in the first place. So whenever she got the chance she tended to just ramble on without thinking too much about it.

And she could tell that Marahute was a bit nervous about the whole situation. Because she let her just ramble on.

"Its quite alright, dear. Not everyone is a social butterfly. Some just need a little coaxing out of their shells. You'll get there in time." Catching Yiska's gaze, she nodded her head just a bit. "Well, perhaps I've talked both of your ears off for now. I think you guys might need a little bit of time alone without this old mare hasslin' you."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:42 pm
Mara smiled, walking to his mother and draping her neck over hers. It was a form of hug, and Marahute had felt it was right.. She didnt think Chu would have any issues with the hug..after all..She was so nice!

"It was truly a pleasure to meet you,and I really hope to see you again soon!"
She said, her eyes really meaning the words.

Marahute looked to Yiska, her smile wide.

"One day I should bring my mother around."

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:54 pm
After Marahute had moved away, Yiska himself went and hugged his mother. "It was nice seeing you again mother. Do take care of yourself."

Chu'mana was a bit surprised about the hug Marahute had given her, but she returned it with open arms. The golden mare was really sweet and she was glad Yiska had found someone like her. "The pleasure was all my Marahute. And I'm sure we'll meet again sometime soon." Next she nuzzled her son, letting her head rest on his shoulder for a brief moment. "Don't worry about me. I'll do just fine. You better come visit me more often from now on as well. And don't be running this poor girl ragged ok?" Winking at him, she giggled and turned to head back into the forest. "Take care you two!" She called over her shoulder before slipping back towards her home.

Turning to Mara, he smiled. "That'd be a great idea. Now that you've met my mom I should meet yours. Its only fair you know. And maybe I can get some embarrassing foal stories out of her about you." A wide grin spread across his pale lips as he leaned forward to lip at her ear softly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:09 pm
She waved his mother off with a smile,and then turned her head to her love.

"Oh, Im sure she would..Though I have a feeling it would be something like...'Now when Mara was little,She never listened! She nearly drove me crazy!"

She smiled.

"She has said that to me before, only teasing.."Though Marahute giggled knowing she had given hermother quite the hard time as a foal.

"But you should definately meet her..She'd like you..Though Im the last she'd expect to ever find love."
She said smiling.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:58 pm
Yiska laughed. Giving his golden lady a loving nuzzle and nibbling lightly on a strand on her mane. "Well, its all true. Maybe not so much the never listening part. But you do drive me crazy, Mara. Not the bad kind of crazy--the good kind."

Tilting his head slightly, he raised a curious eyebrow. "I don't think you should ever expect someone to be the last to ever expect to find love. Everyone finds love eventually if they want it enough. And sometimes they find it even when they weren't even looking for it." He chuckled, a bit softer and deeper than his previous laugh. "Whenever you wish to go visit her I'll come with you."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games