Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pockyism||THE GUILD
Other japanese candy than pocky Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meowth o3o

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:54 pm
I am a complete fan of teh pockyness that rules this world domokun heart

Here you can post other japanese candy that you have tryed other than pocky and say if you liked it or not. ^_^

I also eat Toppo which is a kind of inverted pocky with chocolate on the inside its really good too whee heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have also tried Pretz with coffee taste which i didnt like because i dont drink coffee.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:32 pm
I like Toppo, too. And Fran. I also love Meltykisses, green tea Kit-Kats, wata-gum, Everyburger, salt candy, sake candy, Okinawan caramels, and that rice candy that has the edible wrapper. 3nodding  

Serendipiti

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:31 pm
Serendipiti
I like Toppo, too. And Fran. I also love Meltykisses, green tea Kit-Kats, wata-gum, Everyburger, salt candy, sake candy, Okinawan caramels, and that rice candy that has the edible wrapper. 3nodding

I have not tried any of those o.o''''''''

I like mochi and ramune candy whee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:14 pm
ah, yes... I used to like mochi a lot. whee i guess i couldn't handle the brain freeze... plus my teth got sensitive, but that's besides the point. sweatdrop caplico is good too. xd  

Kendo Girl

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:30 pm
Kendo Girl
caplico is good too. xd

I've been meaning to try it...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:49 pm
I want to try ramune candy... I finally found two bottles of ramuen soad at Suncoast and nabbed them, but I haven't seen them since... it makes me sad crying ... but ramune candy would be SO good... In a day or so I will be trying a Japanese gum that is plum flavored (by means of Ebay xd sweatdrop )... if that counts...  

Seishin-chan
Crew

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:42 am
My Japanese friend Tomome gave me this chewy stuff that has little gel things in it that have flavor stuff in them... It's really... Weird... But good... But the gel things really don't disolve or anything...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:59 pm
Koukon_Tenshi
My Japanese friend Tomome gave me this chewy stuff that has little gel things in it that have flavor stuff in them... It's really... Weird... But good... But the gel things really don't disolve or anything...

question  

Serendipiti

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:16 pm
Serendipiti
Koukon_Tenshi

question

I think it's called Hi-Chew, or something like that... Or maybe that stuff is the other chewy stuff without the gel balls in it...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:13 pm
Koukon_Tenshi
Serendipiti
Koukon_Tenshi

question

I think it's called Hi-Chew, or something like that... Or maybe that stuff is the other chewy stuff without the gel balls in it...

I've heard "Hi-Chew" before... not sure from where, though  

Seishin-chan
Crew

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:20 pm
Seishin-chan
Koukon_Tenshi
Serendipiti
Koukon_Tenshi

question

They kinda look like Starbursts...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:21 pm
Koukon_Tenshi
Seishin-chan
Koukon_Tenshi
Serendipiti
Koukon_Tenshi

question

They kinda look like Starbursts...

Sounds about right  

Seishin-chan
Crew

Ldy Kitsunes Ducki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:30 pm
I like rice crackers too.....i know its not a candy, but I'm just saying they're good too. smile

YOU'VE FOUND A COSPLAYER!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Edit: SugarBeat_Angel  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:13 pm
AzN LoNeLiNeSs
I like rice crackers too.....i know its not a candy, but I'm just saying they're good too. smile

What do they look like?  

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

MEGKiP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:40 pm
Botan Rice Candy is good.Its made out of rice and orangy flavoring.. xd  
Pockyism||THE GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash