Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:59 pm
User Image

A wind breezed by, strong and demanding but short-lived. It was enough to unsettle Setsumi's long hair, her mane and tail now tangled and feathers a mess. The mare snorted, already regretting her decision to leave the safety of the woods. But at least she hade the cover of midnight as a guard for her explorations. And so, with a quick and disapproving glance to her tail, the mare set off.

Down the hill of swaying grass, to the wide and smooth valley below. The light of moon made the ground look the color of spilt milk with blue dye. It was calming. And comfortingly empty.

note: no real posting order needed. ^_^

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:14 pm

User Image

Azzan stepped into the moonlight, his main wild and untamed even before the strong wind. His coat shined in the moonlight, a silvery glow in the field. He knew he wasn't alone, he could see another near by, but it was someone he had never met before. He was shy, and though Azzan wanted to make new friends, he hesitated to go any further. Instead Azzan paused to nibble on some grass.

Thamin

Lonely Member

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:31 pm
A glimpse of silver caught the corner of her eye, and Setsumi darted her head up in a hurry. Another soquili, downwind so she couldn't smell him. Small ears were stiff and alert, teal eyes observing the other. He was keeping his distance at least, so that was good. And any ill intentions that may come she had a chance of outrunning with a head start. So, with a tense frame and silent muzzle, Setsumi tentatively went back to grazing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:13 pm
User Image

Some times one most leave to safety of the day to know what the spirits of the night have to offer. Kanati had always been an early morning soquili, rising as the sun did and returning home as it fell. Starshine his mate was always with him, but tonight she would rest while he explored.

It was his wish to learn all he could, before his age caught up with him. for now he was in his prime, strong the days of travel had made him he was only stronger in his spiritual attachment to the spirits of the sky and earth. He believed everything had a place and a purpose, that every meeting or passing by had a reason. There was no such thing as just because, he knew this from experience.

Kanati was no surprised to find other soquili out on this night. He had followed the direction of the wind as he always had and it had never yet failed him. The moonlight revealed a mare and a stallion, he paused in question of them. They did not know each other it seemed. So why had the wind brought him here? Well there was only one way to find out.

Moving forwards Kanati's hooves barely made a sound through the grass. The moonlight glinted on his shinning silver horn, about the the only thing that would have given his position away, unless someone was paying very close attention to their surroundings. He approached the mare first, they were always quicker to speak then others.

"Greetings on this fine night and Peace be with you." Kanati's voice was deep almost to the point of an echo.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:05 am
User Image

Her aching hooves were only now beginning to thaw from the blissful cold that accompanied the mountain, yet the older mare found herself still longing to prance through snow-flecked hillsides as though she was but a filly again. Again, Feryal had chosen to venture from her isolation atop the mountains. The company of others was more comforting than she'd ever imagined, and though she still found herself reserved and awkward when confronted with direct confrontation, being able to listen was a blessed thing indeed.

Even now, the deep murmur of a stallion had chanced upon her ears, and the unicorn mare slipped silently through the trees. She lingered within the shadows, frozen eyes quietly picking across the three that were nearby. So many... With a soft nicker of greeting, the mare remained where she was, somehow feeling less daunted with the gnarled branches stretching above her. The moonlight, too, did wonders to calm her spirits, and after a moment more of observing, she silently arched her neck to begin to graze.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:11 pm
A sigh and Setsumi lifted her head softly, half asleep with calmness despite the nearby stranger. Though her attention was quickly brought back to surface as a new face was seen. Not a trots pace away from her. The mare hoffed in startlement, backing in a messy rush while facing the male before stomping her feet to the ground steadily. No...this wasn't the same male as before, and a quick darting of her eyes proved that the other was still standing were she last seen him.

Ears flicked, and teal eyes shined back to the other in nervous consideration. Peace be with her? Then...he meant no harm, even if he was so near. The mare paused to catch her breath, before bowing her head slightly. "I apologize then. You had startled me just then..." Nostrils twitched as another scent came round, this one a mare. But where was she?

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:37 pm

Azzan watched silently. He had never been around many soquili, just family, and this many made him feel, well, as though he wanted to wait and watch rather than to talk and make friends. He heard the unicorn, and the mare he had first seen, but there was a nicker he could not place. Silently he slipped into the shadows to look for the owner of the nicker, she couldnt be far.

Once in the protective cover of the trees it was easier to see in the shadows, eyes unaffected by the bright moonlight. There was a mare not far away, a unicorn like the male, yet not. She did not have the same tail as the male, but the horn was unmistakable. Azzan made his way over to the mare, announcing himself as he came so not to startle her. "Why don't you join us? I bet the grass that grows in the shade is half as sweet and twice as scarce as that which grows in the sun and moon light."

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:02 pm
User Image

Darkness, cold, wet stuff, mane and tail matted with whatever they got tangled in. Her time wasn't very enjoyable as a tiny filly tumbled from the dark shadows of the towering trees and into the clear. Laying within the still taller grass, she looked up toward the cold moon that hung over head, why did it have to be so cold in the night? Couldn't it have been as warm as the day? Well of course not... Rolling over the small lavender and pink filly stomped her tiny hooves.

"Oh, why does everything have to be against me!" She shouted stomping still, crushing down what little grass she could. "I want sunlight, not this cold stuff."

Letting her head hang a little, she swayed a moment and soon stomped on. Wading through the grass that was still cold and wet against her belly, she twitched trying not to laugh as it tickled. She wouldn't laugh, she couldn't. This wasn't fun anymore, to be out and away from her family. She was so much trouble when she got home, that was for sure...

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:09 pm

Azzan was just about to step closer to the unicorn mare when a tiny voice reached his ears. He turned quickly, but could not see where the voice was coming from. this made him nervous, yet he was still curious. Azzan stepped out into the grass of the clearing searching around for the owner of the tiny voice. "Hello?" He called out at the risk of seeming foolish, talking to someone invisible. There was no other soquili that he could see.

With a sigh he called out again. "Where are you little one?" If only he could hear the voice again he could pinpoint where the newcomer was, not to mention confirm that he himself wasn't crazy.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:28 pm
"Oh let go, let go!" Melos now cried as it seemed that she had gotten her small hoof caught, in what, she didn't know.

Whatever she had been caught in had snapped soon and she tumbled into the back hooves of a larger soquili. Laying upon her side, the small filly looked up toward the one whom she had bumped into, his form faded in and out of one then two then one again. Oh her head hurt, this wasn't her night it seemed.

"Ow! Why does everything have to be against me!" She whimpered slightly rolling over to get back onto her tiny hooves. Looking up she squinted up at the stallion, "Hey you, what are you looking for? You nearly stepped on me!" She stomped making the grass around her rustle violently.

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:01 pm

"Uh... You ran into me. How did I nearly step on you?" Azzan said innocently as the tiny filly yelled at him. Well, at least he wasn't crazy. "What are you doing out here at night? Dont you know you could get hurt?" Azzan said as he bent down to be eye to the little one. "Ya'know, I'm fixing to have some siblings your size soon. I'd hate if they disappeared in the night." Without asking, just doing of his own accord, Azzan picked up the filly and placed her on his back. At least there wouldn't be a chance of him stepping on her now.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:24 pm
The tiny filly gave a sort of squeal as she was picked up off the ground, her stubby little legs flailing at the lack of something under them. Though once she was placed upon his back, she closed her hot pink eyes tightly, not overly too sure about being that far off the ground. Shaking her head she opened her eyes again looking away from the ground and looking toward the back of the stallion's head. Oh this wasn't the place she really wanted to be, but at least she was up out of squishing range. Right?

"I was out looking for flowers to eat, but I seem to have wandered too far." She sighed looking down at her own lavender hooves, hooves that were colored like her mothers. "Though i could ask the same of you, I didn't know giants like you roamed the cold night." She tilted her head to the side a little, "Also my name's Princess Melos. My Mommy is Lickety-Split and Daddy is Prince Noir." she gave a sharp nod, and tapped a hoof, checking the want to stomp and not harm this 'gentle' giant.

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:49 pm
Ears pinned and the mare paused in a sort of fascination. Was that a...child's voiec she just heard. Couldn't be, not at this hour. Unless she was accompanied by one of these strangers. That other mare perhaps?..

Canting her long neck, Setsumi peered around at her surroundings. She could now see the mare on a shouldering hilltop, given away by her pearly unihorn. And the stallion, where had he gone. Alertness kicked in and she warily glanced around for the night camouflaged pelt. A pinch of pink and Setsumi had to turn back to the curious color. Oh! It was a youngling. Though the adult had startled her as he cargoed the mini up, Setsumi let lose a breath as he rested her on his back. Good, no harm.

Hesitantly urged she trodded up to the duo, if only to check the younglings health. Even so, she stopped at a safe distance. "Is...is she yours?" Couldn't be, could it? She was smaller than any pony she had seen. Was she indeed a mini?

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:59 pm

Azzan turned his head back to look at the filly on his back. "Many wander the world at night, 'Giants' and Usdia's alike." Azzan said in a matter of fact way. He took another look at the filly for a moment before speaking next. "I've met your family before, and forgive me for what I have to say. I hate your dad. I hate your brother. I like your sister though, she's nice. I dont think I'll ever like your brother and father though, you brother bit my mom when all she tried to do was help him, and your father just cooed him like your brother had done something good."

Azzan shuddered as suppressed anger began to emerge. It took a moment before he got himself in check once more. "Hopefully, my siblings will turn out like you and your sister. You two seem really nice." He bent his head down to the grass and plucked a flower near his hoof, flowers were scattered everywhere in this field, and offered it to the usdia on his back before turning to the mare that was first in this field.

"No, she isnt mine. My siblings arent coming for a while, they are still in their baskets."

Thamin

Lonely Member

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:10 pm
Melos' head tilted to one side as the stallion said that he hated her father and brother. She knew that they didn't much care about those who loved flowers for anything, but eating. Still, sis didn't ;hate' anyone just yet, she didn't even really know what the meaning of hate was. Though with the offered flower she snatched it and ate it with some greed. Though stallion could call her little piggy, but she was hungry for her small size.

"My father and brother can be brutes sometimes. Sister is always to quite and me... I'm Mommy's little princess." She boasted at the end before craning her neck to the side a little and looked at the mare that had come closer.

An ear twitched a little has she had sat upon her haunches on the stallion's back watching the mare whom seemed to want to keep her distance, and also was staring at 'her'. What was there to stare at? Wasn't her kind seen in many placed? Surely tiny ones like herself weren't that uncommon in these parts. Maybe they were, but still, she wasn't too unsightly, even if she was a mix of pinks and lavender...

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff