Reply "SOA" $hops and Other Advertising ¢
Post the good points of YOUR store.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A W E S O M E N E Z Z

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:54 pm
biggrin biggrin Hey, i made this topic for everyone to post the good points of your store like heres an example im dieing to say (its a REAL example) biggrin
xd xd

Hello, My store is a normal everyday store but what makes it diffrent is it is what every gaia user wants, lower prices then the store!
stare But, yes theres a but.. a good but whee , i dont mean to sound rude but i dont want any user, nor does any other user, to feel that they've in a way scammed someone.. thats a bad feeling.. atm (At The Moment) i have only 5-7 items but my suppliers (that sounds cool) are having a slow delivery atm but as soon as the stuff i sell for low prices are put on i would recommend u all to go on.. the suppliers promise me that it will all completely be in next week (3 June 200 cool and one week (not till ages) i will be away on a school trip so it wont be till the end of that week that i will get everything in .. Thats a couple of weeks ago rofl . Thanks, bye!!
surprised

Thats Fine..

=]

Thanks, Nothing Rude Please cool

From

A Member Of Why Not?
P.S That is my real store description please take notice 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:56 pm
sweatdrop Hey i just want to say dont feel threatend to speak up  

A W E S O M E N E Z Z

ChipmunkChucker

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:28 pm
My store is cool because I have all kinds of nifty Cash shop and unique items below Market price!  
"SOA" $hops and Other Advertising ¢

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games