Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:52 am
User Image
Taja layed down in the feild sorrounded by atleast a million flowers. "This is the best place in the whole entire world." she said smiling and rolling around trying not to smush the flowers. "It would be terrible if someone who didn't appreciate this beauty came here and destroyed these..." she said sighing. "Sadly there are others out there who would do such a thing." she said looking up at the blue sky.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:16 am
User ImageOliver's dark eyes scanned the meadow, taking in every brightly-colored flower on the ground and every delicate bud in the trees. The day was warm, but not unpleasantly so-- he felt the sun's warmth on his back, but a cool breeze in his face.
Oliver's nostrils widened at the overwhelming scent of spring; the lush flowers, the smell of new beginnings. Maybe it was time for him to take a hint from the weather. After an ill-fated romance with the mare of his dreams, he was crushed. But, since his youngest daughter had decided to stay with him instead of wander off to be somewhere else, he felt a swell of pride. Maybe this is what his father felt when he came back to his herd.
Sighing gently, Oliver slowly plucked a few blades of grass from the meadow, lipping up the sweet greens and keeping his ears alert for any sounds.
Like the voice of a mare talking to herself.
His head snapped up quickly, desperately trying to find the source of the voice.
"Hello?" he called out. "Is anyone there?" Maybe spending too much time with the schizophrenic Darkfire had taken it's toll on him. Or maybe he just couldn't see past the tall flowers. Who knew?

Moire Frost

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:32 am
Taja stood up and flicked her ears from side to side. "I'm Taja.." she said locating the voice that had called to her. "Who are you?" she asked tilting her head slightly. "How did you find this place?" she asked not knowing that anyone else knew about this place. Please don't let him eat the flowers.. she thought to herself.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:42 am
Oliver jumped back in alarm, startled by the sudden voice that came out from the flowers. Now he noticed the mare; the same color as the patch of vegetation she was in. What an odd color...
"My name is Oliver," he began, taking a step towards the mare. She seemed safe... but there had been instances in the past where he or another one of his herd members thought that something was safe, and it turned out to be dangerous.
"I assumed that this was public land," he joked half-heartedly, relaxing a little. "It's not all too hard to find. Biggest meadow this side of the river." He took another few steps towards her, angling his head toward where the sound of gurgling, splashing water culminated. "And the ocean's right over there. I was raised near the ocean." Part of Oliver regretted telling the mare this; the only reason he was raised near the ocean was because his father, Will Turner, had once lived there as well, and the area held a special place in his heart.

Moire Frost

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:52 am
Taja looked at him. "Oliver... Nice name. I think it fits you well." she said as a smile crossed her muzzle. "It is public land.... but I have yet to see anyone here." she said getting a few steps closer. "The ocean... I'v never been there." she said looking at him. "Is it nice?" she asked. "I love this meadow... Don't you?" she asked as she looked at Oliver smiling warmly.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:57 am
Oliver looked around. Sure, the meadow was nice... but the overwhelming aroma of flowers was beginning to make his eyes water.
"Let's go to the ocean, then!" he blurted out, ignoring her other questions. He didn't want to offend her and say that the beautiful meadow was making his eyes water and his nostrils burn, but he had to get out of there. "It's my favorite place in all of the land. My daughter and I..." He paused. His daughter, Rosalind, would be at home, playing with his best childhood friend, Liebe. She had grown into a beautiful mare, possessing the same curled locks as her mother. He couldn't bear to think of her mother at the moment.
"...my daughter and I went there no more than a week ago and chased fish in the shallows," he finished lamely. It was the truth, but there was no covering up his terrible awkwardness. Maybe that's why Dusty had decided not to stay with him.

Moire Frost

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:03 am
Taja nodded. "Alright!" she said happily. "You have a daughter! I have no children." she said with a chuckle. "I guess I havn't found the one yet." she said looking at him. "I love these flowers... but they can make your nose itchy." she said sighing.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:11 am
Oliver nodded. "I have two daughters and a son... I believe they're all slightly younger than you, but they're fully grown." He smiled as he began to amble in the direction of the ocean, eagerly awaiting the crisp scent of the salty water to reach his nostrils.
"I thought I had found the right one," Oliver said softly after a moment, keeping his gaze away from the mare. How awkward. "But it turns out she didn't want a mate." He sighed, looking back to Taja with a sad smile.

Moire Frost

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:16 am
"Large family." she said laughing alittle. "I'm sorry....." she said looking at him with sad eyes as well. "She must not have realized what she had in front of her." she said nodding her head. "You seem awfully kind and caring. Which in my opinion are great qualities." she said smiling and nudging him alittle. "I'm sure there are plenty of mares out there that go head over hoofs when you are around." she said smiling.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:25 am
Oliver felt a smile slowly form over his lips. "You really think that?" he asked excitedly. Maybe there was a girl out there for him, someone that he could come home to that wasn't going to skip out on him when they found out that they were going to have children.
He stood up a little straighter, a bouncy spring in his step that made him grin. He hadn't been this happy since Rosalind had decided to stay with him, since she was but a young foal... happier times had come and gone, but he had the feeling that more were on the way.
"We're almost there," he said after clearing his throat awkwardly, dismissing the former subject.

Moire Frost

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:33 am
Taja nodded as she got excited to go to the ocean. "Yes I do. There will always be those first loves. Then there will be that one that imediately you feel like you could talk about anything with." she said smiling. "IS THAT IT!" she yelled as her eyes went wide. Taja could see water and lots of dirt off in the distance.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:52 am
Oliver narrowed his eyes against the sunlight glinting off the water, but he nodded. "Yup, that's it," he said after a moment, adrenaline pumping through his veins. He was mere yards away from the smooth, white sand... the salty air had penetrated his nostrils, a grin forming on his face. A real, uncontrolled grin.
"It's good to be back!" he exclaimed, chuckling, as he broke into a gallop to get to the sand more quickly. He galloped right into the clear blue water, laughing happily, and started to chase after some brightly-colored fish. He felt tears of joy spring to his eyes. He missed coming here, and though he had come the previous week with Rosalind, she had been too like her mother to enter the water; she was afraid of getting dirty. So he had stood in the shallows up to his knees until she decided to daintily get in. Even then, she wouldn't get wet or chase after fish. Now, he was carefree; a foal trapped in a stallion's body, giggling and laughing and having fun.

Moire Frost

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:57 am
Taja galloped after him into the water. "It's WONDERFUL here!" she said to him happily as she got into deeper waters. Taja kicked her legs carefree in the water. "I need to come here everyday!" she said as she playfully splashed Oliver.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:07 pm
Oliver laughed, too pulled into the moment to respond. He kicked water at her playfully, quickly making his way back behind a large rock to be safe from her counter-attack.
"Waterfight!" he bellowed, ducking out from behind the rock to kick more water at her with his front hooves before jumping back behind it again.

Moire Frost

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:12 pm
Taja giggled and splashed him back. She swam after him and nudged him some. "I got'cha." she said giggling and looking at him and smiling. "Thank you for taking me here.." she said tilting her head to the left alittle.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff