Submit

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:22 pm
It hadn't been all that long ago that he was prancing around behind his mother learning all there was she could teach him. But now, the midnight stallion looked about, it was dead of night and his gems that he had inherented from his mother glowed dimmly in the moonlight. He was out on this beautiful night not because he couldn't sleep or because he had someone he wanted to meet but because he wanted to do some thinking. Hazard couldn't help shake the feeling that just because he was an adult now that he could just keep doing what he had been. He felt as if there was more, that he needed to actually act like an adult.

"Why can't I figure things out? Everyone else already has friends, or mates...I...I just have"

He looked about slightly annoyed,

"I have childhood..."

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:38 pm
The moon is high in the night skies and the pale small flutter prances around in the meadows giggling and laughing when the fireflies played with her, nestling in her mane causing her to look more ethereal with the faint glow under her mane and tail. She nickered as she dances around the meadow hyperly, feeling like she is full of life while the full moon is out.

"Wheeee!!!" She laughs as she did a small backflip in the mid air as she hovers above the ground. Ruby Moon smiles as she looks around for anybody to glomp because she feel particularly touchy-feely at the moment.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:47 pm
Hazard stopped midstep, what was that creature? She was unreal, there was something she just couldn't be real. Cocking his head to the side, he wondered what exactly was it? She had the grace and the beauty of a butterfly but he looked like a smaller version of him...well she was prettier.

"what is it?"

He asked to no one in perticular.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:56 pm
Ruby Moon spots something moving to her left and she turns her head with a smile on her face, eager to see who decided to come out and visit the meadows/her. She dances over to the stallion, not worrying about the danger because she knows that she have to live the day to its fullest. "Hey!" She chirped happily as she glomps on Hazard without any warning.

She is the kind of mare that loves to glomp on everybody and being touchy-feely. She dances around Hazard hyperly before she tugs on his tail while laughing. "Its a beautiful night, yes? The full moon is out and it just makes me feel so alive!"

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:00 pm
"wha...what?"

He looked a bit taken back when she came up to him and hugged him. Who was this girl? Shaking his head he tried to follow her but she seemed to move so quickly and gracefully.

"What are y..."

Watching her laughing happily he forgot about the shock and smiled,

"I'm Hazard...and yes the moon does make everyone alive doens't it?"

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:26 am
Ruby Moon laughs as she saw Hazard's expression and she grinned at him playfully. "I am not a skinwalker or kalona.. I am just a very simple flutter.. unless you are afraid of them too." The flutter teases the male playfully while she contiunes to dance around the stallion.

"Hazard uh?" Ruby Moon stops dancing as she stood in front of him with a smile on her face. "Well its nice meeting you Hazard. I am Ruby Moon." She turns her head toward the moon with a smile on her face. "Sometimes the moon turns red and I would think that they are doing that to honor me." She giggles as she resumes her dancing.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:58 pm
"flutter?"

He hadn't really ever seen anything of the sort. He knew of wind soquilis and usdia's but nothing really past that. Tilting his head slightly to show her some respect when she mentioned her name he thought quickly to himself that she must be slightly odd as his human would put it.

"Hounor you? Are you a special soquili? It would make sense if you were...I don't believe I've ever met a flutter..."

Seeming to be mesmerized by her dancing in the moonlight he watched intently. She was very peculiar to say the least. His gems under his eyes glimmered softly, unlike his mother they only reflected the light but he didn't notice all he could do was watch the beautiful mare dance about in the moonlight.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:17 pm
Ruby Moon laughs as she turns her head toward Hazard, but when she did that, the moon light hits her figure perfectly causing her to look like a goddess. "Naw.. I just think I am a simple servant of the moon but at same time, it is repaying me by coming out every night to let me dance and bask in its glow. I am just your regular soquili.. with butterfly wings." She grins cheerfully at the stallion.

Ruby Moon suddenly glomps Hazard once again while nuzzling him fondly. "You are so cute when you stand there like that!" She whispers playfully in his ear then she dances back to the middle of the meadow humming cheerfully. "So tell me, what do you like to do, Hazard?" She turns her eyes toward him with a smile on her face.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:22 am
She seemed so childlike, perhaps she was a child. He couldn't be sure, as she nuzzled him he could feel himself getting warm was he blushing? Shaking his head for a moment he looked at her again and smiled,

"Childish things"

he finally said, it was true he would rather play and gallop through the fields then do much of that boring work of trying to maintain a family or a mate to say the very least. But he knew some day there would be a mare to make him settle just now he wanted to be carefree.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:04 pm
Ruby Moon hums cheerfully as she dances around under the moonlight, obviously enjoying herself. She spotted him looking like he is blushing as she laughs, dancing toward the stallion once again with a huge smile on her face. "Shy, are we?" She murmurs as she moves up closer to his muzzle to see what he would do.

"Childish things?" The flutter says as she tilts her head to side with a smile on her face and in her eyes. "that sounds so much fun.. just not having to worry about things.. just run across the meadow.. dance..." She trails off as she gets this faraway look in her eyes before she shook herself out of it with a laugh."Sounds fun!" She repeats herself as she nuzzles him. "First childish thing I want to do is ... RACE YOU TO THE LAKE!" she took off running into the general direction of the lake.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:11 pm
Happy she had turned from him but then shook his head. A mare beat him to the lake never, then again the lake was always his mothers favorite spot. Oh it couldn't be the whole falling for a mare like your mother was it. As he thought about it he realized that he was letting her beat him, shaking his long mane he ran full force to catch up with her. Knowing fully that he would probably let her win even though he wasn't sure why.

Panting as he reached the clear lake, it's glass like surface reflecting the moon beautifully he smiled seeing the mare already there.

"I suppose you beat me...what shall I ever do or give you as a prize?"

He wondered if perhaps it was a dream after all pretty mares with wings don't generally fall in to his hands every day. Let alone a mare that wasn't wanting to settle down just yet either. He smiled thankful that his mother didn't see his interactions what a scolding he would get for being so un-gentlemen like towards this odd mare.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:21 pm
Ruby Moon indeed did beat Hazard to the lake and she laughs when he finally caught up with her then she smiles up at him fondly. "What about..." Ruby Moon thinks as she dips her hoof in the lake then took it out while watching the water drip off her hoof. "A lick on a cheek?" She peeks up at him mischievously to see what he would do or how he will react to that silly request of hers.

Ruby Moon flutters her wings as she hovers little bit above the ground then she virtually walked on the water surface, sending tiny ripples shooting away from her whenever her hooves touch the surface of the water. She turns around and smiles at him before she hums cheerfully, staying out of the touching distance for while to see what the stallion will do. "Well.." She laughs as she sashays back to Hazard playfully.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:29 pm
He watched her speechlessly for a few moments. Did she want a kiss? Then she was walking on water this must have been a dream well dreams can always be fun couldn't they? He smirked, sure a dream why not have fun with it.

"Ah I see what you are doing, trying to steal a kiss from someone so handsome such as myself. Well my dear lady I'm sure you must be a seductress for that is the only way you would have entered in to a dream and baited me for a kiss"

He felt very proud of himself after all was said and done, even though the water sure did look real for a dream it was a dream none the less, wasn't it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:45 pm
Ruby Moon laughs as she comes back into the touching range, she cranes her neck over and nips at him sharply. "Just to make sure you are not dreaming.. and to make sure I am still real." She teases him because almost all of the stallions she met went into that kind of trance whenever she does this kind of thing.

"Ahh? Of course you are handsome.. anybody would be an idiot not to want a kiss from you." The flutter flirts playfully with the stallion then she moves toward his side, letting her side brushes his body lightly. "A dream... so you are a dreamer eh?" She slants her eyes over her shoulders at him with a coy smile on her face.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:50 pm
He winced, it wasn't a dream...didn't he feel stupid now. The blue on his muzzle slowly turning a shade of unnatural pink as he watched her. What was his problem today, this was the first he had ever acted the fool around anyone, especially mares. He shook his head hoping to break the spell she put on him,

"A seductress you shall always be even if I am not dreaming. However, I suppose a small kiss wouldn't hurt seeing as how you DID beat me to the lake"

He grinned slightly as he tried to catch her off guard with a quick kiss on the cheek. He wasn't sure if it was just the heat of the night or if she really did have a spell over him but the minute he touched her his body seemed to become inflamed. Looking at the water then back at her he had hoped that maybe he caught her off guard enough that she wouldn't notice the unnatural shade of pink the black stallion was turning.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff