Welcome to Gaia! ::

~{Mrs. Slate's School Of Magic}~

Back to Guilds

A нαrrу ρσttєr/Magic, Rσℓє-Pℓαуιηg gυιℓ∂, Iη ωнι¢н уσυ ¢αη єχριrιєη¢є tнє fantasy. 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Roleplay, Magic, Literate 

Reply HOGWART'S ROLE-PLAYING FORUM
~{Hogwarts Hallway}~ 2008 Memory Post. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you doing in the hall's today?
  Getting ready to go to a class
  Just passing throw
  Having som free time
  I just fell like talking to someone
View Results

Headmistress-Star
Captain

Beloved Elder

12,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:03 am
Your on your way or getting out of a class and you pass fellow Class mates, Professor's & Staff in the hall, maybe during free time you decided to stop and chat, ether way this the place to stop and talk before you get to were your going.

WHY KEEP THIS POST??: Because it is a part of our Guild History.

~{Feel The Magic}~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:43 am
Xavier past through the hallway quickly. "Hi!" he greeted the people quickly and then dissapeared.  

Xavier Gibull

Dapper Flatterer

4,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Alvee Lestrange

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:57 pm
The bell rang for class to end as a swarm of children all gathered in the halls. Alvee and her group of Slytherins were on the corner of the Hallway all gossipping.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:02 pm
(I am going to save Cedric because he is just the hottest Hufflepuff to live so he did not die!)
"Remember when you kicked Potter's but a few years back?" Said Elizabeth hugging Cedric's left arm, Emily and the other Hufflepuff's trailing after them. The perfect team, as many called them. (I'm sorry but I'm not a big cho fan!) The others laughed as they all recalled the moment.  

Jinx Lupin

Xavier Gibull

Dapper Flatterer

4,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:36 pm
Xavier leaned over where the HUfflepuffs were. "Young love, huh?" called Xavier as he laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:30 pm
Emily walks over to Xavire. "You're tellin' me Cedric is all my sister talks about now. it always bla bla bla Cedric bla bla bla marage bla bla bla snogging. Its SOOO anoying." She said crossing her arms.  

Jinx Lupin

Xavier Gibull

Dapper Flatterer

4,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:20 am
"Ha. That's all you get when siblings love the same person." Xavier fully sprinted away from Emily taking cover.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:16 pm
"I'm not in love with Cedric!!!!" She shouts at him.  

Jinx Lupin

Xavier Gibull

Dapper Flatterer

4,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:55 pm
Xavier checks if the coast is clear but a book just misses his head.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:02 am
Emily burst out laughing. "You should see the look on your face!" She giggeled.  

Jinx Lupin

Alvee Lestrange

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:52 pm
The usual gang of Slytherins had formed in the corner.

"Hey", Alvee said walking up to them. They all greeted her and let her join in the circle. She stood next to Draco blushing a bit as his arm touched hers.

"Whats it with you being nice to that Mudblood?", Draco asked

Alvee laughed

"Thats just part of my plan....dont worry about it. Its between Mouna and me", I said with an evil smile.

"Speaking of that Mudblood", Pansy Parkinson said "look at her and little Gibull flirting!", She said pointing her finger at them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:06 pm
"We're not flirting, we're scared from your ugly faces twisted twisted twisted " Again, he ducked.  

Xavier Gibull

Dapper Flatterer

4,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Jinx Lupin

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:26 pm
Emily looked at Pansy and then covered her eyes. "Ah it burns!" She laughed. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:43 am
Xavier looks at Malfoy. "Oh no the demons are coming! Argggghh!" He burst out laughing.  

Xavier Gibull

Dapper Flatterer

4,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Jinx Lupin

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:57 am
Emily stopped laughing as soon as she heard the pulling of wands. She looked up and evrey slitherin had there wand on Emily and Xavier. Then another symphaney of swoshes and the Hufflepuffs where pointing wands at the slitherins. Elizabeth hobbeled over to Malfoy and grasped him by the front of his robes. "Put the wand away you prat or I could have you all expelled." She said. Malfoy rolled his eyes at her. Elizabeth made an vil grin. "I'm a prefect remember?" She said as Cedric, the other Hufflepuff prefect, walked up to them. "Put the wands away and move along." He demanded. Not a singal wand moved from there targets. "Oh crap." Emily said quietly.  
HOGWART'S ROLE-PLAYING FORUM

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff