Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:34 pm
The golden mare had finally told the stallion she loved him..She'd finally come out with it,and here it was.
She was so excited, and the fact that his heart was with her made her own heart burst with unending joy.

Her darkened hooves scratched the earth as she dug into the soil.
She was bored, and she liked to dig every now and then..It was the behavior that mother always tried to ween her of.

Looking at Yiska,she wondered if he'd ever ask her tobe his mate..It had been a few days now, and she'd been waiting with an open heart.

Her chocolate eyes were soft as she dreamed of the day he'dask.
But her body willed her towards him.

Finally giving in from digging, she smiled, and wandered over to him slowly.

"Good evening Yiska."
She said as the darkness had now set. The moon was large, and high, and fireflies danced around the forested area.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:54 pm
Yiska had been staring up intently at the moon as it made its maiden voyage across the starry sky. It was a lovely night indeed.

He had spent much of his time with Marahute now that they had found each other once again. And he couldn't of been happier in all his life. Finally he had found someone who shared his feelings and didn't reject him like the others had. It truly was worth the wait.

Turning his head as she approached, a soft smile came to his pale lips. A firefly landing on his ear was quickly dismissed with a single flick. "Good evening, Marahute. Your looking quite lovely tonight." It was true to him. The moonlight seemed to make her golden pelt glow in a brilliance that he had never seen before. Like a goddess who had come to earth just for him. It nearly took his breath away.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:50 pm
Marahutes golden cheeks turned pink with a blush,and she gave a smile that she tried to hide slightly..She didnt..want to smile too large.
Her own ears flicked towards him,and she lifted her head slightly to nuzzle his own cheek.

"You're too sweet to me."
She smiled again.
"But I like it.."She paused for a moment, seeming to lose herself in him.
"Oh!"
She said,shaking her head to rid herself of the staring..Gosh that was embarrassing..

"You arent looking so bad yourself,stranger."
She mused.
Her tail flicked slightly, and rustled her new feathers that Anusha had braided within her mane..They were dyed to resemble Yiska, and Marahute now carried him everywhere she went.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:00 pm
He chuckled as her cheeks turned pink. There was just something about that blush that made her all the more beautiful. "I only speak the truth. And good. Because even if you didn't I'd still be sweet to you." Reaching out, he nuzzled her own cheek with his nose before nibbling lightly on a piece of her mane.

Another chuckle rumbled up from within his chest, giving a toss of his curly mane he gave her a quick wink. "I know. Its a curse I've inherited from my father." He glanced at the new feathers she was wearing. It was cute how she wore ones that were of his colors. Quite endearing actually.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:16 pm
A smile rose on her face once again as she rolled her eyes and shook her head. Such a gentleman..Mother would really like him.

"Well thats good, cause if the good comments stopped, Id have to pull your hair."
She said, reaching up and fetching a piece of his mane, pulling gently.
"Now imagine it worse."
She said giggling.

She felt silly tonight, but she felt..Loved..And she knewshe could be sillyaround him.
"So what are we doing tonight? Stargazing?"
She asked, lookingup at the starry night.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:29 pm
"Aiy!" He winced in mock pain as she pulled on his mane. "I think just that is good enough to keep em coming!" Yiska tossed his head once more. Tossing his curls back out of his face, and slightly out of her reach.

Glancing around, he pawed at the ground absentmindedly. "If thats what you wish to do. We could go anywhere and do anything as long as I'm with you Mara, it doesn't matter." His own gaze lifted up towards the starry night again. For some reason, it just seemed a lot more special sharing the view with her than it ever had before.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:53 pm
She giggled,and looked back at him, her chocolate eyes gleaming like a star in the sky that she had been watching.
Her mane was cascading around her face, giving it almost a frame.

Her lovely golden pelt also shimmered in the moonlight.
"Hmm..We could stargaze, long as you promise me one thing."

She paused, then spoke again.

"Only if you let me meet your mother sometime."
She said.

"I think its the perfect exchange."
She said sticking out hertongue.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:53 pm
Her giggle was like music to his ears. Sometimes it seemed like Marahute was nothing more than a dream. If she was, well--she was a very good dream indeed.

An ear turned slightly as she mentioned her meeting his mother. A wide grin spreading across his pale face as he needed. "Alright then. We'll go meet my mother as soon as you feel up to it. I'm sure she'll be happy to meet you and just love you. My mother is probably one of the sweetest things you'll ever meet. Well, besides yourself of course. But you know how it is." Touching his nose to hers, his grin faded into a smile. "You might even get to meet my dad. Though he has a bit of the wander lust so isn't all around. Then you can see where I get all my charm from."

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:43 pm
She smiled,nuzzling him gently, and sitting down to make stargazing easier.
Besides, it was dark, and she was tired of standing..She wanted to relax a bit..the perfect end to her day.
But her patience was almost broken, and she looked at him curiously.
"Id love to meet everyone you care about..I feel sure Ill love them."

"Yiska..If I was to ask you something..Would you promise not to get angry?"
She asked.

She felt sure he wouldnt get angry..But she wasgoingto ask a big deal..and shewasnt too sure he would be okay with it..

"Yiska...." She paused again, looking back into his green eyes.
"Would you be my mate?"

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:00 pm
Settling down next to her, Yiska smiled contently. His curly tail whipping back and forth across the grass before it settled against his flank. Nuzzling her lovingly, the stallion sighed lightly. A relaxing sigh really as he adjusted himself so the weight did not linger on his legs. "I'm sure too sure where my brother and sister have gone to. But I'm sure I could round them up for a meeting sometime."

Cocking an eyebrow, he turned his head to look at her. A wave of seriousness on his face as he looked into her beautiful eyes. He would have gotten lost in them if he hadn't been paying attention. "Of course I wouldn't get angry, Mara. Why would I?" Tilting his head, he waited for what she was going to ask him. And when she did both eyebrows raised this time before he let a gentle chuckle come out. "Well, I had figured I'd be the one to ask that question. But--yes Mara. I'll be your mate if you'll be mine?"

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:05 pm
She knew she wasnt the kind to sit and wait for him to ask..She had been too anxious..Thats why her mother had called her rebellious.
But her tail flicked slightly,and her eyes widened.
"Really?"
Her smile came to her face,and she started beaming.

"of course I willbe yours,My Yiska."
She said, nosing him gently.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:19 pm
Nodding, a smile grew slowly from ear to ear. They hadn't been together very long like some other couples had. But Yiska felt this was right. Marahute felt right and he wasn't about to let her slip through his hooves. Again. "Really."

He nibbled on her ear softly. Breathing softly against the back of her neck as he ran his cheek along the side of her face. She was his and he was hers. And thats the way it would be for the rest of their days. The stallion was happy. Giddy in fact but he kept all that excitement on the inside mostly. If it was on the outside he'd probably be kicking up his heels and running around in cicles. Though he might go and do that sometime when he's alone for a bit. "I love you, Marahute. From the moon, to the stars, to the end of time and back again."

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:26 pm
She giggled, relishing the gentle caresses of him. He was happy, and he loved her. There was nothing wrong with that. She smiled at him, taking her nose to his cheek.

"Ya know..Maybe one day,we'll hear little Hooves running around."
She grinned, winking.

She had always wanted children..She believed the idea tohave been bred into her by her very maternal mother.
But she knew that she had waited for love, and it had cometoher, willingly..Like her mother had said. She was happy, and she would be forever, because she was no longer alone.
She had someone to love.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:03 pm
An ear twitched as she mentioned 'little hooves running around'. Yiska had always thought he might be a good father. What with his own as a role model and all. But the prospect of foals made him a bit nervous. He wanted to be the best father he could be for any children he might produce.

"I would love to have foals with you, love. But for the moment I'd like to enjoy what time we have together before we decide to bring any new lives into this world." He nuzzled her again. A curl flopped over an eye in which he shook it away with a toss of his head. "Foals are a lot of work and take up a lot of time as well."

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces