Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:14 pm
User Image

It had been a while since Yiska had taken to wandering again. Having spent a bit of time with his mother, the stallion now had a bit of his confidence back.

He had been scared. Confused. But that had been really no excuse. At least to him anyway. He had abandoned Marahute. Something he had promised not to do when he lead her from her little valley into the world outside those rocky walls. He felt like a failure and it showed in the way he walked now a days.

Yiska's heart felt heavy. Even with the comforting words of his sweet mother still ringing freshly in his ears. She had tried. But there was still that little voice that spoke over her words in the back of his mind.

Now he wandered alone once more. His steps slow and almost dilberate. But he wondered...really wondered what had happened to Mara. What if she had been hurt? Or gotten seriously lost? Left out there all by her own, not knowing which way to turn.

It nearly broke his heart.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:22 pm
Marahute's soft eyes surveyed the plains of which she had taken residence. They were small, and a forest bordered most of it, leaving one end of the clearing open. The clearing entrance was miles long after that..Stretching endleslly into the sunset.

She missed Yiska.. She had been lost from him for awhile, and she had run into another stallion whom she had thought to follow.

That other stallion had abandoned her,and now the young mare was lost all over again.
But not really this time..She had been in the clearing for some time..She was much too afraid to walk amongst the trees.

Her heart hung heavier than her body it seemed. She missed him..And what if he hated her now?
She looked to the sky.

"Life is tough." She said, lying down and closing her eyes briefly.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:29 pm
The soft crunching noise of dried branches that had fallen from their parent tree came as Yiska stepped out into yet another seemingly endless clearing. They seemed endless perhaps because his wandering was endless. Always moving. Trying to keep his mind off of things.

He missed Marahute. Possibly about as much as she missed him. But he did not know for sure. She probably hated him for just up and leaving. Who knew what hardships she had to endure?

Stopping in the grass, he let the wind whisk his curly mane and tail around. Bright green eyes hidden between thick locks of curls that beat against his forehead searched the land that stretched out before him. Ears perked up instantly as he spotted not too far away a golden figure laying. A very...familiar figure.

A large knot swelled up in his throat. Swallowing hard as he tried to clear it to no success. There was only one Soquili he knew with that coat color. And very few he had seen from a distance could compare to it with even the slightest shade off in either spectrum of shading. "Marahute..." His voice was low, almost inaudible as he struggled to say her name. Not sure if he should approach or not.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:35 pm
Marahute had almost began drifting off into her dreams, where Yiska would be waiting for her, before she heard a change in the sounds from before.
She didn't know how to explain it, but she raised her head up quickly, one last survey so she could go to sleep feeling safe.
She was a very jumpy mare nowadays.

But her eyes instantly locked with a figure all their own. She didn't say anything, her eyes wide. She was dreaming.,..Right? This is what normally happened in her dreams.. Yiska would be there to save her from her deserved fate.
But when he didn't dissappear as she blinked, she almost cried.
Tears of joy they would have been however.
She loved him.

"Yiska?"
She calledout.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:47 pm
She had seen him. It was her, no doubt. He knew few and even fewer probably remembered his name.

Lowering his head just a bit, a dark shadow cast over his eyes as he adverted his gaze for a second. Ashamed, still. The stallion would probably never get over it. Even if things seemed to be ok it would linger in the back of his mind.

He was nervous. A bit anxious to even dare approach her. But he couldn't avoid it now. There was no way of avoiding her lest he run off again and leave her all alone once more. A subtle flick of his tail came as he took a few tentative steps towards her. His eyes lifting just slightly so that he could see her. As he had expected, Marahute looked on the verge of tears. Were they tears of sadness? Anger perhaps? Well--he'd certainly find out soon enough.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:51 pm
"Yiska."She said again as he came closer, a soft smile on her face as the words were barely above a whisper, but she knew he heard her.
She reared in the air slightly, then dashed to him.

He looked so sad...She wanted to get rid of his sadness...She deserved to be sad, not he.
After all..Shed been easy to lead away..She was too trusting.

"I've missed you."
She said, coming close to him, and nuzzling him with her velvety nose.
She needed to touch him, to see if he was real.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:00 pm
He was a bit startled, and even perhaps a bit surprised by her actions. Yiska had fully expected to be screamed and yelled at. Maybe even kicked around a few times.

A smile parted his white lips as it seemed as though this would not be the case though. The warm touch of her soft nose filled him with emotions he hadn't felt in what seemed like forever. She wasn't mad, no. She was glad to see him. And he was glad to see her.

Running his own nose along her cheek, his head soon came up and over her's to bring her in close, tucking her head beneath his chin. Sometimes he wished he had wings. Then he could truly hold her close. "Marahute...I'm so sorry!" His voice wavered slightly as he continued to choke back that knot in his throat. "I've missed you to."

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:08 pm
Marahute stayed where he had positioned her. She liked feeling close and protected.Something he had been good at from the start.

She breathed deep, taking in the scent of the large stallion..Remembering his touch and voice..

She pulled away slightly. Looking somewhat distraught.
"Im so sorry Yiska..Im..Im such a fool and.."
She looked at the ground, shaking her head, as now the tears did fall.
She had been an idiot, and she had hurt this stallion..This wonderfully amazing stallion.

"I..I don't know why I followed anyone..I dont know why I didnt stay put..Im so sorry..I..I.."
Her eyes came up defiantly,as she mustered up the courage.

"I love you Yiska."
She said, then looked back downquickly.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:05 am
Brushing away the tears with his nose, Yiska's smile grew just a bit more as he shook his head. "No Mara, its ok. You don't have to apologize. I left you because I was afraid and because of that you wandered away. If I had stayed none of this would have happened. And you wouldn't be crying right now."

Another shock came next. When that last string of words came tumbling from her mouth and her eyes adverted quickly. He didn't let on that he was surprised by her words indeed, but in his mind he was. The stallion hadn't expected her to say those three little words.

Oh yes, he had longed for the day when those sweet words from a beautiful mare would be directed at him. But he had lost hope in the long search of that mare that he would ever hear those words. Ever know what it was like to want and be wanted by someone else. The thing that kept his parents together through all the turmoil. And then it struck him. Love wasn't an easy thing that came by every day. You had to search for it. Earn it. It would never just come up to you and smack you across the face. Love was a journey.

His ears perked, rustling the feathers attached to his ear briefly as the nestled against his curls. Eyes serious and focused as he nudged her cheek lightly, trying to get her to look at him once more. "I love you too, Marahute."

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:03 am
Mara leaned her face into his as he brushed away her tears. He was so gentle, yet so strong..
She opened her eyes, and looked back at him as he managed to turn her head with his.

Looking up into his most serious eyes, her heart leapt as she heard the words repeated to her.
She hadn't ever expected to hear those words..Ever really.
Her eyes went wide as the tears dried and she beamed a smile.

"Really? You do?"
She smiled and leaned into him, tucking her head under his and close to his chest.

"Ive missed you..So much."

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:00 pm
His head bent down once more to hold him close to her again. Nibbling softly on the tip of her ear. "Yes. I was unsure of what it was at first. But now I know thats what it is...." Yiska's voice faded off for a moment before he spoke again. "I've just been hurt so many times in the past I was afraid of it happening again. But it seems like I just hurt myself even more by running away."

Letting his green eyes slip close, he let a long breath slip from his lungs slowly. So this was what it was like. The longing and love for another that he had so desperately wanted to find. But when he had he was too afraid to confront it. But now, now he was ready. Yiska wasn't afraid of it anymore and he accepted it with open arms. "I've missed you more than you can imagine, Mara. There hasn't been a day gone by that I haven't thought of you."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games