Meaning: To walk with a proud gait
Pride: Rogue

Mother: Na'ilah
Father: Mika'il
Siblings: Xanthus Rami, Siltim, Shimah
Mate: --
Offspring: Rau'rii, Pembe'juhi, Pua'lani, Peremende

Personality: Ma'isah is a cub recently born in the Pridelands. She is
energetic as most are at such a young age. Though she has a sort of, protective side that she shows to her younger brothers and sisters. From the birth, Ma'isah was the first born and has always felt she is to look over the pthers with authority. At times she will forget this and return to her odd but happy go lucky self and go one missions with Siltim and Yaten.

She loves her family and is always around them. Only once has Ma'isah met one outside of her pride, she met Yaten, the cheetah. When her brother and her met him they thought he was a deformed lion. Now Yaten often travels with Siltim and Ma'isah on their adventures. Ma'isah is a playful spirit with a tint of tricks in her mind. She is always ready for a new adventrue, but feels she must watch carefully over her siblings.

-------------------------------------------

RP Log:

Ja-aku Kitsune

Ja-aku Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:44 am
Kuro'Kage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Kuro'kage
Meaning: Dark Shadow
Pride: Rouge

Mother: Satinka
Father: Yaten
Siblings: Alula, Emogene, Amile
Offspring: Junyo

Personality: -------

-------------------------------------------

RP log:

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:48 am
Satinka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Satinka
Meaning: Magical Dancer
Pride: Rogue

Mother: --
Father: --
Offspring: Alula, Emogene, Kuro'kage, Amile

Personality: -----

---------------------------------------------------

RP log:

Ja-aku Kitsune

Ja-aku Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:54 am
Pua'lani

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Pua'lani
Meaning: Heavenly Flower
Pride: Pridelands

Mother: Ma'isah
Father: Rogue
Siblings: Rau'rii, Pembe'juhi, Peremende
Offspring: --

Personality: ----------

----------------------------------------------

RP log:

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:56 am
Reserved  

Ja-aku Kitsune

Ja-aku Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:57 am
Reserved 7  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:00 am
Reserved 8  

Ja-aku Kitsune

Ja-aku Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:02 am
Reserved 9  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:03 am
Reserved 10  

Ja-aku Kitsune

Ja-aku Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:04 am
Reserved 11  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:02 am
Kuro'kage
With the small antelope in his mouth, the adult cheetah was bringing back a gift to Shimah. Kuro'kage had just found out that he'd be a father and he was quite overjoyed with the news. It was something that he's always wanted, cubs of his very own. Plus, Shimah was an exceptional lioness, so he had no doubt that the cub would turn out just fine. While they weren't exactly what you called -- mates -- that didn't mean he wouldn not try to be a good father to the cub.

Shimah
Shimah was cleaning her cub, he had gotten into the mud and was quite dirty. She shook her head as she spoke, "You're so dirty, Junyo. Is this how you want to look when your father comes back?" While she did not want to admit it, she quite enjoyed the cheetah's company but she didn't take advantage of it. She let the male go wherever he pleased, since she was not bound to him or the other way around, she wasn't going to take away his freedom.

Junyo
Junyo cringed as he felt his mother's tongue clean his fur. It wasn't his fault he wanted to have fun! He whined, "But Moooommm! I was having fun!" He closed his eyes as his mother continued to clean him, "I don't think Daddy would care what I look like!" He adored both his parents a lot and knew that his mother only worried about him. He opened his eyes a few seconds later and perked up as he saw a figure not too far off in the distance. He called out happily and tried to wriggle free from his mother's grip, "Daddy!"

Kuro'kage
With the scenery passing him by, Kuro'kage noticed the markers that led him to the way towards Shimah's den. Her den was rather far out there, but never the less, he would be there in due time. As some time had passed, he knew that his presence wouldn't go unnoticed for too long as he heard a familiar call to him. It was Junyo, his son. A smile spread across his maw, or as much of a smile as he could since he was carrying a hunt. His tail flicked slightly before he made his way over. Once he was close to them, he dropped the hunt, "Hello Junyo. Hello Shimah." He smiled, "Feel free to eat, I brought this back for the two of you."

Shimah
Shimah wasn't letting Junyo get away that easily. She kept a good grip on him as she continued her grooming. She was going to finish the groom! With a final lick, she raised her eyes up and smiled at Kuro'kage, "Hello Kuro. It's a pleasure to see you here so soon. And with a meal, I thank you." She meant every single word that came out of her mouth. She was quite grateful for the help that she was getting from Kuro'kage with raising Junyo. With a nudge to her son, "Go and get something to eat."

Junyo
Junyo's eyes widen happily as his father came to him. He had long ago accepted the fact that his father and mother didn't live together, but it didn't matter to him since he still got to see his father. He went to give his father a nuzzle before he went to get something to eat, "Thanks Daddy!"

Kuro'kage
His head bent forward as Kuro'kage reached down to nuzzle his son. It made his heart swell just by looking at those eyes. His tail flicked slightly before he smiled warmly, "How are you doing, Junyo? Keeping your mother busy?" He chuckled softly before he went to sit down next to Shimah. While his son ate, he looked over to the green lioness, taking her in. She was wonderful, everything he would have wanted for a mother of his cubs. He asked softly, "How are you doing, Shimah? Are you well? Just let me know how else I can help...I don't want you doing everything by yourself." He meant it, his mother had raised him well.

Shimah
Shimah watched Kuro'kage make his way to her before he settled down next to her. She listened to him before she shook her head. "I am doing quite well, Kuro. And what about you?" She asked before her eyes flickered back to her son. She did not hold any grudges against the cheetah for being in and out of their lives. She found it quite charming that he even came to spend time with Junyo. Most males would just leave and never even come into their cubs' lives, but the cheetah wasn't like that. Just because they weren't mates, he still wanted a part in helping to raise Junyo. She spoke softly, "You are doing more than your fair share of helping, Kuro. I couldn't ask for more!" She flicked her eyes back towards the cheetah, "Junyo is happy, that is all I ask for."

Junyo
Junyo continued to eat his full of the meal. He wasn't going to let any of it go to waste, especially since it had came from his father. He let his gaze lift to look at his mother and father. While he might live with his mother, he was happy whenever he got to see his father. He smiled widely and let his parents talk before he would go and interupt them.

Kuro'kage
This was a thing he liked about Shimah, she was just so grateful and generous, that Kuro'kage couldn't help but to adore her. He let his gaze shift to his son, watching him eat the meal. Junyo was getting bigger with each passing day and while he wasn't there all the time, he tried to spend as much time as he could with his son. He wanted his son to know that he had a father he could come to whenever he wanted. His ears flicked as he looked back towards Shimah, "I am glad to hear that," He paused to smile softly, "But please, let me know if there's anything that you need. I will be more than happy to help you and Junyo out."

And then, with a playful grin, "When you're done eating, Junyo, how about we go and play a game?"

Shimah
Shimah nodded to the cheetah before she giggled softly. Oh, this would work out well. She looked at her son, "Why don't you go and spend the day with your father? I'll have the day to relax and not have to worry so much about you getting into trouble." She winked at her son before she nudged him, "Go and have fun!"

Junyo
Junyo had finished eating as soon as he heard that his dad wanted to spend the day with him. He didn't need much encouragement from his mother as his face lit up, "Really? I'm ready to go and play, Daddy!" He stood up and waited for his father to lead the way.

But, before he left with his father, he turned to look at his mother, "Good by Mommy. I'll see you later."

Kuro'kage
Once his son was by his side, the cheetah stood up and looked back towards Shimah, "Don't worry, I'll bring him home in one piece." He chuckled softly before heading off in the direction in which he had came from, "I know a good place where we can play, Junyo. Let's go!" He then walked away from the lioness with his son by his side ready to have a day's worth of an adventure.

Ja-aku Kitsune

Ja-aku Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:01 am
Pua'lani
The playful cub was frolicking in the grassy plains of the Pridelands when she stumbled forward and fell on her face. Her green eyes looked up to see that not too far off was her brother. She shook her head, oh no, he's going to pick on me. She stood up quickly and shook all the grass and dirt off of her as she smiled at her brother, "Pembe!"

Pembe'juhi
The little pink cub was curious and wanted to go on an adventure. His other siblings weren't as fun or they didn't have any interest in the world beyond their home. He shook his head, it was a shame that he didn't have any more adventurous siblings other than his other sister, who he was searching for.

Just as he was about to give up and go find something to do by himself, he spotted a pink figure not too far off. Oh, his luck seems to have been turned around afterall. With a smile on his face, he watched his sister stumble before noticing him. "Quite graceful, Pua."

Pua'lani
At her brother's remark, Pua'lani narrowed her eyes. She huffed loudly so that he could hear, "Thanks for the kind words, Pembe." She tried to forget her little mishap, but she knew that her older brother liked to pick on her whenever he could, saying it was his right and all. She looked at him, wondering what he was doing all the way over here, "What are you up to, Pembe?"

Pembe'juhi
Ah, so his sister had picked up on something. This was quite interesting, Pembe'juhi mused silently. His pale eyes twinkled brightly as his tail flicked behind him, "Oh now why would you think that about me, Pua?" He gave her an innocent look before he let his gaze wander a bit. Then, it settled back on his sister, "Well, both Rau'rii and Peremende are boring and don't want to play with me. They both want to stay close to mother." He shook his head, not understanding it himself, "So, I was wondering if you wanted to play with me?"

Pua'lani
Pua'lani was surprised, no, she was shocked. Her older brother wanted to play with her? Wow, this sure was a change. Though, she wasn't going to let this go to waste as she nodded her head, "Of course! What do you want to do then?" She was a bit weary of what Pembe had in mind, since his ideas were always out of the ordinary. Her mother had always told her that he took after his uncle and his grandmother. But, she wasn't going to pass up a chance to have some fun.

Pembe'juhi
A playful grin spread across his features as he heard that his sister was going to come and play with him. "Do you want to go someplace that you've never been before?" His tail flicked excitedly as he spoke, "I wanted to go and do something daring...so I thought, why not to and explore outside of our home!" He waited to see what her reaction was, but regardless, he knew how he could get her to join him.

He turned and started to head away from his sister towards the Prideland borders, "If you think you're brave enough, then come with me, since I know a cool place that we can go and play at." That'd surely snag his sister into following him.

Pua'lani
Pua'lani's eyes widen at her brother's suggestion. Just as she was about to say no, he challenged her and there was no way now that she could step back for fear of being called a chicken. Her brother was walking away and she needed to go after him. She called out, "Hey! Pembe! Wait for me!" She ran after her brother until she had caught up to him, slightly huffing and puffing. "Gosh, do you have to do that to me?" She wondered what she had just gotten herself into as she followed her brother from the Pridelands to wherever he was taking her.

Pembe'juhi
Pale, blue eyes gazed back at his sister making sure she was close by. Pembe'juhi didn't want anything to happen to his sister afterall. With a smirk, he just shook his head. "You didn't have to fall for it, you know!" But he chuckled, "Don't worry, I just wanted to go to play in this big river that I found when I was out by myself. It's very nice and you'd like it. So don't worry, we won't get into trouble." He reassured her. With his sister by his side, he walked in a new direction towards the horizon where their figures disappeared into.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:57 am
Kuro'kage
The black cheetah was wandering around the plains before an idea came to him. He should go and see his mother, who he hasn't seen in some time. Plus, he could tell her all about Junyo, she'd be happy to hear about her grandcub afterall. He now had a destination in mind and changed his course to go find his mother. She couldn't be too hard to miss, like he, she stood out against the naturally-colored scenery. He had gotten his bright colors from her afterall.

Satinka
The white cheetah was basking in the sun next to her den. It was nice, to relax and not have a care in the world. Her two-tone eyes looked at her surroundings, thinking about how her cubs were doing. Just because they were all grown up and living on their own doesn't mean that she still couldn't wonder how they were doing. She closed her eyes and let a smile flitter across her face as she took in the gentle breeze that blew past her.

Kuro'kage
As a gentle breeze blew past Kuro'kage, he picked up his mother's delicate scent. He had to be close, he figured. His eyes gazed forward as he spotted a familar white figure off in the distance. His mother. His gait picked up a bit as he made his way over to her. Once he had gotten a bit closer, he saw that she was enjoying herself and basking in the sun. Well, he would have to break her reverie as he called out to her, "Hey Mom."

Satinka
Her ears flicked as she heard a familar voice call out to her. Her two-toned eyes opened slowly as she gazed forward and spotted her eldest son heading over in her direction. With a warm smile, she was glad for this unexpected visit. She hadn't seen him in quite a long time. As he came closer she sat up to greet him, "A pleasure to see you, Kuro'kage. What brings you all the way out here to my den?"

Kuro'kage
He came and sat down next to his mother, but not before he gave her an affectionate nuzzle. With a soft purr, his eyes twinkled brightly as he chuckled, "Do I need a reason to come out and visit my mother? You hurt my feelings, Mom!" He pretended that his heart hurt as he placed a paw over his chest. He then glanced back at his mother, glad to see she is looking well. "Are you doing alright? Anything new with you, Mom?"

Satinka
Her two-toned eyes took in her son's lithe figure. He had grown into a quite hansome adult and she was proud of her son. She giggled softly at his mock hurt before she bat her tail at him in jest. "Cubs don't usually come to their mothers unless they are up to something." She narrowed her eyes suspiciously before smiling once more. "It's good to see you, Kuro'kage. I am doing well," She added, "I don't think there is anything new with me other than the occassional visitor that I talk to. What have you been up to?"

Kuro'kage
He was glad to hear that his mother was doing well. He always worried about how his mother and father were faring, though he saw more of his mother than his father nowadays. Not that it bothered him too much anywho. "I am glad to hear that, Mom. As for me, I guess you could say that there is something new with me." It was now or never, plus, he didn't want to leave her in the dark about any grandcubs that she had. "I met a lioness some time ago and we have a cub together. His name is Junyo and he looks quite a bit like me. Perhaps, one day, I will have to bring him with me."

Satinka
Her eyes widen in surprise as she heard her son's new. He had a cub! She was a grandmother! She squealed softly before she started to bombard him with questions, "When did this happen? What's the lioness like? Do you treat her well? Do you take care of your son? Are you two mates?" She narrowed her eyes and lowered her voice sternly, "You better not abandoned your son, Kuro'kage!" The last thing she would want was to have a son that just abandons cubs and their mothers.

Kuro'kage
He shook his head at all the questions, he knew this was coming afterall. "No mother, we are not mates but I did not abandoned her either. I spend some time with Junyo and bring them some meals time to time. I do my fair share of raising my son, what kind of father would I be if I didn't?" He asked before shaking his head. He yawned slightly before he placed his head on his paws. "How about a nap, I sure could use one." And with that, he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Satinka
She felt all her worry cease at her son's explanation. She had, afterall, raised him better than that. She smiled before nodding her head to him, "You have a good rest, we'll have to do something together when you wake up." She watched him sleep before she went back to basking in the sun for the rest of the day.

Ja-aku Kitsune

Ja-aku Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:09 pm
Ma'isah
Ma'isah was underneath the tree near her den, she had just came back from a hunt and was quite full. Her eyes gazed forward as she wondered how her cubs were doing. She had seen Pembe not too long ago, but her other cubs, she doesn't know. She curled her tail around her body as she sat up, wondering what she should do today.

Pua'lani
The pink lioness hasn't seen her homelands in quite some time, and Pua'lani felt it was time to go back for a visit. Plus, she wanted to see how her brother and mother were faring. Those were the family that she was closest too. Her green eyes gazed forward as she started to head back towards the familar place, her family's den. With a smile on her face, she spotted her mother not too far off in the distance. She called out happily, "Mom!"

Ma'isah
Her ears perked up as she heard her name called. The pale green lioness' eyes widen in surprise as her daughter came bounding forth. She was very happy to see Pua'lani, as her cubs had all grown and were off leading their own lives...this made her feel old. Is this how her mother felt? "Pua'lani, what a pleasant surprise! I'm so happy to see you!" She waited for her daughter to get closer before she went to nuzzle her happily.

Pua'lani
She got closer and bent her head forward to return her mother's loving nuzzle. She was just so happy to see that her mother was doing well, especially wit her cubs off and doing their own things now. "I am happy to see you too, Mom. I was hoping that I would find you here, or else I wouldn't know where to else to look..." She let her voice trail off softly before she smiled once more, "How have you been? Bored without us here, huh?" She teased her mother lightly.

Ma'isah
At her daughter's teasing, she just laughed and pretended to look hurt, "Oh thanks, is that what you think of me? That I can't find fun stuff to do on my own? I'll have you know that Siltim and I do plenty of fun stuff together!" She just shook her head playfully before she looked back at her daughter, "I do miss you all though, the hardest part about having cubs is watching them grow up and venture off to live their own lives." She spoke softly, "I remember when you all were just cubs and I did not know what to do with you all. Those days seem like only yesterday..."

Pua'lani
She listened to her mother's words, taking them to heart. While her mother was just teasing her, she could still pick up on the nostalgia that her mother was going through. It had to be hard for her, to watch all her cubs grow up only to venture off away from her. She smiled at her mother, "Don't worry, we are all fine and I'll come and visit you often! You'll be sick of me by the end of it all." She vowed before she asked, "Were you happy having us? Would you do it again? How did you know what to do when you had us?" She wanted to learn as much as she could because one day, she wanted to be a mother.

Ma'isah
She smiled at her daughter, glad to talk about something she held dear to her heart. "It wasn't easy, at first. I had no idea what I had gotten myself into. Your grandmother, my mother, was very helpful and understanding of the whole ordeal. She knew what I was going through and helped me along the way. My brother, Siltim, also helped me by watching you all whenever I needed to do something by myself." She smiled at the memories, "I don't know what I would have done if it wasn't for my family, they were very helpful and understanding. But to be rather honest, I had no clue what to do half the time...I just tried to follow my instincts."

Pua'lani
She listened to her mother and she could feel the warmth radiating off of her. She was quiet, not wanting to interupt her mother, but she took everything in for future knowledge. "I've always been curious as to what you were thinking back then and how you knew what to do and all. I love our family, everyone's very involved and it makes me proud to have such a wonderful family as our own."

Ma'isah
She nodded, "Your grandmother is the best and she's the best mother in the whole world, I wouldn't trade her for anything!" She loved her mother greatly, adored her a lot. If it wasn't for her mother, she would have been terribly lost and it wasn't something she liked to think about. Though, she was curious as to why her daughter was asking her all these questions, "Are you thinking about having cubs of your own, Pua?"

Pua'lani
Her eyes widen slightly before she shook her head, "Oh no, I don't think any time soon at least. But I would like to have cubs in the future, Mom. I think it'd be nice to have little ones crawling around and being able to bring life into the world." She nodded, "But, I think that'll happen whenever the time is right, I'm not actively looking to have cubs or anything..." She didn't want her mother to get the wrong idea, that she was just looking to have cubs and that was it. When fate felt it was time for her to have cubs, she would have them.

Ma'isah
Her daughter's answer made her smile. Pua had just matured nicely, and she was proud of her daughter. She reached forward to nuzzle her daughter before she stood up and yawned, "I think it's time for a nap, would you care to join me, Pua?" She asked her daughter and then headed back inside her den where she laid down to go to sleep.

Pua'lani
She nodded to her mother, "Of course! I'm here to spend time with you afterall. Plus, a nap right now sounds wonderful." She was getting a bit tired basking in the sun and a rest would be good right about now. She followed her mother into their den before she curled up next to her mother and drifted off to sleep.

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff