Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
Problem with xxxHolic single - 19sai

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like 19sai?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

Marusera

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:15 am
I'm not sure if I can write here about my problem. It's related to xxxHolic.
Recently I bought xxxHolic single - 19sai limited edition. Here is the cover of it:

User Image

And I've got a problem. On this CD there should be 3 songs. I tried to listen it on my computer but it only showed a wallpaper and short xxxHolic clip. There wasn't any songs. So here is my question: does someone have this CD and could tell me how can I turn on the songs? Does anyone of you know how to do it? I would be very grateful if someone could answer me.
Sorry for my bad English but it's my second language.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:37 am
Try loading it in a media player rather then just relying on the auto load! ^^  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:18 pm
just here to notify you: these kinds of questions belong in the FAQ. (its been reactivated recently.) since its a deadend thread(question-answer-done), i'll be locking it.

that aside:
i don't own the cd, but i'm wondering where you bought it--amazon.co.jp or what not. if not, it might be a fake, and you got ripped off. sad however, should it seem real enough, follow shizuka's directions. dont select the "open folder" option, click the "play songs"(it should say something along those lines) one.

hope i helped,
sakura  
The xxxHolic Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces