Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon_XCII

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:11 pm
Uh. Hey.

My given name is Kevin; I don't mind it terribly, truth be told. I've been known as a number of aliases, but for all intents and purposes, I am looking for a new one. As a temporary one, I'm using 92. I'm also male.

Why 92? It's my birth year, as some of you may have guessed. That would make me roughly 17 years old. Of those years, I have spent about four years on Gaia, though only a little over three on this account. To be clear, I dislike my username Demon_XCII. I was going through an awkward stage when I created this account, and that was the name I chose. I've changed it already, but I just didn't like the feel. So I changed it back. Nostalgic value, you know?

My roleplay experience is, sadly, little. I've taken part in multiple roleplays in my life, but they never live long, or I end up not being able to follow the million plot lines that people create.

Why did I join this guild? Simply, a love of the game and a love of putting myself into it. On the note of my loves, KH (1, 2 and CoM) and some of the FF series (II/IV, VII, IX, X and parts of XII) are some of them. I also enjoy reading adventure/action stories, and watching any action, comedy, horror/suspense movies. I'm not as die hard as some about music, but I do enjoy it quite a bit.

Sorry if I wrote too much, or if I covered too little of the bases. I'm not too great at this kind of stuff...o.o; Still, if anyone wants to chat or get to know me better, send me a message.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:44 pm
Salutations! I am Happy Go Lucky Mathy-chan, Destroyer of Worlds!

Anyways, hello everyone! I'm Mathias Drako, though I usually get called Mathy by my friends. I joined up due to the insistence of my friends, though I think I'll have quite a bit of fun here. I haven't had much experience in roleplaying, but I have a flair for drama and enough creativity to explain my situation.

I'm one of the rare and elusive Canadians here on the interwebs, and video games and music are my biggest interests. I always love a good joke and like making friends, so feel free to talk to me!

I'll leave this post on this note. I'm sure I'm going to have a good time!  

Mathias_Drako

Mizz_FUJIN

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:47 pm
Ello deary, welcome to guild!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:31 pm
YAY! Mathy's here >)  

Riorin

Stone-cold Hunter

11,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Firestarter 200

Wak-d

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:15 pm
Took you long enough! Now let's get you properly into this guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:55 am
(I'm #50!) The name's Talon(Tends to ramble) joined a while back. I think in 04 or 05? I've probably done this before. Now I'm doing it because I'm becoming more active.
My favorite color is Green.Myfavorite number is 7. Obviously my favorite game is the KH series.
My personality is out-going and self-improvement. I try to be the best person to satisfy everyone's needs. I can sometimes be a smart-a**. That is one of the things I'm trying to improve on. Life is short so I make the most of it, being reasonable at the same time. I role play occassionally. I vanished from time to time so expect it.
Hobbies are playing tennis, guitar, watching "good" anime, hanging out with friends, and EATING RICE!(goto rice station)!

Talon X

ArcanaFate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:32 pm
Hello, everyone. My name is Nicholas, and I live in the US of A. Where I live within the states is a secret, but I'll give a hint: I live near the ocean. Umm...My favorite book series, I have a few. The Lord of the Rings was amazing, the Pendragon series by D.J. MacHale are also good, if you haven't read them yet, go freakin' read them. Umm, I have two cats, an orange tabby and a siamese, as well as a Yorkshire Terrier who's the cutest thing ever!

My hobbies are storywriting and singing, and of course curling up with a good manga....I can't think of anything else to write, so now I'll vamoose. Bye, everyone! *wave*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:52 am
Hi guys! I'm Damian, some might know me as Dame.. if not, dont ask... lol
I'm 19 yrs. old and I'm male... yeah... I'm a vocal performance major in college and its really hard. I like singing, dancing, theatre, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and family is a top priority.

I also like talking on the phone, long walks on the beach, and ... jk...

I like to have a lot of fun, and hopefully I'll get to meet some awesome peeplz... Thanks for letting me join!  

Temple

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:30 am
He doesn't sing. He yells pretty.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:47 pm
Hello everyone, Thanks for allowing me to join!

I'm a big RP fan, I've been at it for about 7 years now? wow... Kingdom Hearts has always been one of my favorite RP settings so I'm really excited about joining in on the story!

Traditionally I play Leon, I usually don't play non-original characters but I made an exception because he just exudes pure awesome! I hope I can find a plot that is in need of a Leon, but if not that's ok, I'm sure I can find another character to play.  

SkyCore

R-i-k-u_M-u-r-a-s-a-k-i

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Hello to thee, and how art thou? I'm kidding.

But hello, anyway, and thank you to the crew for allowing me into this guild.

As for a little information about myself, I'm a (soon-to-be) college student somewhere in north-east Ohio. I'm eighteen, soon to be nineteen, and I have a deep love for Japan and the arts. I'm an actor, singer, and illustrator with a focus on fashion. In other words, I'm no different from the majority of Gians.

I decided on this guild because it seemed to be one of the most free-reign literate guilds out there that still remained true to Kingdom Hearts. (...a rare thing, indeed.)

I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun here, and I hope that my writing helps others do the same!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:32 pm
Welcome to our loving family.

Byne_Maleducato is the mommy.  

Sousei Tatsu

iVivi-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:50 pm
Hello! Thanks for letting me join this guild!

My name is Veronica, but I will take any nickname that you give me. I'm a 15 year old female living in the USA. I like to sing, dance, act, write(one reason why I joined), draw, and read. I also like anime and RPG video games. Kingdom Hearts is my favorite(another reason why I joined).

I also love to RP(yet another reason why I joined). I'll RP as anyone, but I prefer my OC, Reina(If you want to know, just look at my profile.).

I also love music. My favorite band is Three Days Grace, but I'll generally tolerate anything with a good beat and good lyrics.

If you want to know more, just ask me.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:27 pm
I am Silveredge Helios.

I will share my age, 19, but that is all. I have been with the KH franchise since the beginning, and it is to this day one of my favorite gaming serieses.  

Fallenarchangel999

Eloquent Conversationalist

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Mysticfyreangel8

Fashionable Entrepreneur

6,140 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200