Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:13 pm
*dies under the pile... feeling very special* @.@  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:39 am
Hi
I'm Green Eyed Twilight or Jasper. mrgreen
I'm 14 and I love to RP.
I like anime ( Inuyasha, Bleach, Naruto, etc.)
My favorite video game is kingdom hearts and final fantasy
I like to read.
I am half German and half African. So I'm mixed.
Can't wait to start RPGing.  

Green Eyed Twilight

3,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Daalt256

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:55 pm
Hey I'm Daalt or Dice. I'm 18 and I have many hobbies one such is roleplaying. I like reading mangas, writing stories, playing video games and roleplaying. My favorite video games are Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, Persona 3 and 4, Legend of Dragoon, Gears of War 2, Prince of Persia, Fable 2, and Devil May Cry. I'm American so deal with it (lol). I look forward to roleplaying with you guys^_^.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:47 am
And we look forward to role playing with you guys ^o^. Jump on in!  

Riorin

Stone-cold Hunter

11,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Firestarter 200

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:26 pm
Yeah, the name's Enigmatic, or Alex if you prefer real names. I love kingdom hearts, digimon, and Legend of Zelda. I've been roleplaying for two and a half years, so I'd say I do pretty well.

I hope to get along very well with all of you!

~Enigmatic  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:18 pm
RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^__^
'Ello my name is PYRO EMO. Or normally Pyro, but so help me god anyone calls me emo I'll rip your soul from your body and give it to my goldfish which I love and cherish. heart I joined this R.P guild because I want to R.P. I've been on a R.P drought for so freaking long. gonk I have the greatest humor in the world, well sorta kinda. Oh Noes fishy died crying Well nice to meet you all. Hope to meet you on the R.P pages. Or in real life then you won't be so R.Ping now ~laughs evily~ Nah ^_^  

PYRO EMO

Shikaree L

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:14 pm
Hello, pleasure to meet you all, I am Shikaree L ^^
I am very pleased to be allowed in here to RP with you all. I am an avid Roleplayer among my friends so I hope my skills are refined enough to be acceptable for you all.
Some miscellaneous information, I am 20 years of age, I am a big fan of video games, often you can find me playing Monster Hunter =3 I have a thing for hunting big dragons. I suppose I should note I am not much of a fan of the Anime scene anymore, most of that effort has been redistributed to my love of dragon slaying <3. As well I am a fan of books. I often spend my free time writing short stories and poetry, most of it is rather unrefined; Usually I will write it on a whim and forget to go back and smooth it out. I take my writing very seriously even though I know it is far from perfect. I would very much appreciate any critique on my style or just my grammar.
I am very lighthearted, my reason for being here is to have fun. Anyone can of course send me a PM ^^ I could always do with more friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:42 am
Welcome to the guild, guys! Feel free to ask any questions. We're happy to help. ^_^  

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Montferer - Maestro

Aged Regular

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:28 pm
-waves frantically-

HAIIIIIII~
: ]

Maestro here. Call me whatever you like, though, as long as I know it's referring to me. The guy w/ the red font. Tee hee.
Uhhh~ Lesse. I'm fifteen, just turned in January, and I'm pretty mixed.
Carribean + Filipino + Mexican + African American = ME!!

I'm a big fan of anime and sorts of the nature, but... Uhhh~ I really do have trouble with staying up to date with some of them. I think I stop right around where I know enough information about the show/manga/etc. that it is fairly easy for me to roleplay with it.

YADA YADA YADA.

I'm not a really conceited "me me me" person, but I guess this is where we do introductions. Uhhh~ What eyulse? : o
I'm a big artist. Singer/Drawer/Actor/Poet.
Even though I only want to do two professionally.

I'm part of a group of kids who wish that they could make a small little group they've created into a big time television [animation] hit. && possibbly a game.
I'm very familiar with Kingdom Hearts, Square, Disney, etc. But, something I'm not too familiar with are the Final Fantasy Games. I've been pretty interested in them for a while, but I never got around to checking them out.
I try to get on Gaia at least once every day, if not, then there's something wrong w/ my computer. Which has been happening frequently. : [
Yo tengo una familia grande. [I have a big family], though, they're separated. I live with my mother, and I spend most weekends at my fathers, so I may not be on much for the weekends.: DD

I look forward to roleplaying with all of you. : ]]
-gnaws on toes and rolls around on the ground-

-Maestro-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:29 pm
GASP! We've got new people and I didn't even notice? Shame on you, Banshee!

O_O But...but....um...busy...

Yeah yeah....Excuses excuses....

Gwahahahaha...No, but seriously, welcome to the guild...."guy with the red font". XD

Or we could shorten it. To GWTRF. Or...just GRF. Haha....Nah, I think CK shall remain the only person I acknowledge with an acronym. For now....muwahahahahhahaa...

Anyway, starting to ramble again..Not good....So....Seeya around the guild, and HAVE FUN!!!! ^____^  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

dark_uchiha666

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:28 am
Hello there! I am new to this clan, and the gaia forums in general. I'm hoping to have a good time with the RPs and just hanging out. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:48 pm
Hihi! I'm Nessie.
It'll be my final day of senior year of high school tomorrow, so I am very excited to be graduating. Going to college in the fall, yay! =D
I'm going for pre-vet, then eventually onto veterinary school. Animals are my passion.
I'm 17 right now. I'm female. I have a boyfriend. (=
I enjoy video games, internet, writing, drawing, reading, Disney things.
I love the Kingdom Hearts series, and I love all things Disney.
I'm still growing with RPing, but I know I still do well. ^^

KiiNiku

Bard of Lore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:33 pm
Hello. My name's Bard. You can essentially call me whatever, as I've been called many...unique...names over my life. You might also know me as Silverstrike Alchemist, which is what I joined the guild as. Or maybe it was Raven98? I dunno anymore. Well, anyways, I joined this guild back in, well, back when FG was still around. Back when you didn't have to apply. Well, at the time, it was just moving way to fast for me and I wasn't all that good at RP. It also didn't help that I had to get off the computer around 8. Especially when everything seemed to happen after that. I stayed in there for a couple of days, then I just couldn't keep up. So I just kinda dropped out. For some insane reason, I was never removed from the guild, even though I only managed like 36 posts. Now I'm a graduate of high school, planning to go to Mount Union and major in International Studies and Japanese(cliched, I know). I do have more time now, and I've gotten a lot better at RPing(in my opinion) so I decided to come back. Also because I need to put these characters that I create in my mind somewhere. Yeah, I like video games(Kingdom Hearts, Devil Summoner, Okami, Bioshock, and many others), books(Pendragon, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, others), and...stuff. Yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:34 pm
Oh, and Doctor Who. <3  

Bard of Lore

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:42 pm
Hello, and welcome to the guild dark_uchiha666, Nessie Black, and Bard of Lore! Or the new guild, in Bard's case. n_~

Feel free to ask around, browse around, and... do other things around. ^o^ Any of our veterans and mods will be more than happy to lend you a hand, an ear, or any other appropriate body part that you might be needing. With a few exceptions. I dunno about everyone else, but my vital organs aren't up for grabs. >.>

Hope you all have fun in this mad-house of Kingdom Hearts adventuring, and good luck not going insane! Although, if you've been accepted, you're probably already at least halfway there, muahahaha... And soon, soon we shall take over Gaia, my dear, crazy little minions. REJOICE WITH ME!!! INSERT EVIL MANIACAL LAUGHTER HERE!!! Didn't say that! o.o;

Warning to new members: most people in this guild are freaking nuts, as evidenced above. But that means even more fun to be had! Yaaay!!!  
Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff