Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x Assassin Keet x-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:02 am
Good morning! ^w^
Yo I'm Gems, or Keets if you want. I'm 18 and have been roleplaying for about 7 years now. I love RPGs and Anime and I do my own manga (check my D.A if you're interested) I'm Scottish and I work in a video game store and study Computer Arts at college. I hope to be in this guild for a very long time biggrin
Ja ne~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:58 am
Hey Gems ^^. Welcome to the guild and I look forward to rping with you in the near future ^^.  

Lady de la Lune Noire

Dakra Shadowshade

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:51 am
Yo, I'm Redfire313, but you can call me Dakra. I love Kingdom Hearts, but this my first time RPing, so lets see if im any good (I must have some talent or i would not of been accepted)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:41 pm
Hey, Dakra. Welcome to the guild!  

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Overlord Aegis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:30 pm
Hi ^__^ I'm Pein Namikaze, most of my friends just know me as Tobi and I rarely use my real name even in RL cuz it's too long and I'm too lazy. I'm on the computer almost ALL THE TIME and almost always up to RPing, unless I'm having an epileptic seizure, which has happened twice in the last 4 months XD LMAO. Aaaaaaanyways, my favorite games are Naruto(PS3), All that is Final Fantasy, Persona 3, Kingdom Hearts, Shinobi, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, all .Hack games, Drakengard, Assasin's Creed, Dark Cloud, and lots more.

I am a(n) ((self-proclaimed) expert in all that is the fanfiction, manga, anime and fanvideos on the internet. I've read every manga on Onemanga.com and mangafox.com, except for the yaoi bits since I'm not too into it and the plot for the most part tends to centralize itself TOO much on the yaoi, I don't mind reading a good yaoi manga though, but fanfiction yaoi is just dreadful and scars the minds of children.

In RL I am 18 years old, I am preparing myself to study multiple languages and be a translator and I am a weapons collector, epileptic, suffer from ADHD and have a high hereditary cancer probability(too afraid to find out XD LOL)

Around here I am currently active in about 36 or more guilds, so feel free to ask me to RP any time. I will reply quickly in about 8 minutes at most if I am delayed.

I dislike blind fanatism and people who are extremely selfish, I don't mind liars up to a point since lying is good for a human's mental health and sometimes a cure for depression. I don't lie myself though, I just leave things out and am ambiguous when I don't wanna be found out. I am extremely open about myself, hate phones and would probably accept to being "friends" with just about anyone.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:21 am
Wow. Thirty six guilds. eek Well, welcome to ours. ^_^  

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Overlord Aegis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:28 am
it's actually 38 guilds now XD

And thank You I hope I can RP here........as soon as I make the profile, which I can't because I am lost  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:54 am
You ish lost? gonk

Here's the link for the RP Audition Thread The first post gives a few links to what formats to use for whatever RP you want to audition for.

Viscous Universe -VU- takes place hundreds of years after the events of Kingdom Hearts. There is currently a thriving Brotherhood (the bad guys) who just took over Wonderland and turned it all dark and evil, and the Legion of Lightbearers (the good guys) who just got their bums kicked by the bad guys and are regrouping at their headquarters on Kleides, a Roman achitecture kinda world.

Heartfelt Adventure -HA- takes place two years after the events of Kingdom Hearts 2. It is not open for audition for original characters at this time. Just world characters, like Mulan, or Simba, or whatever disney character(s) belong on the world being visited next. The plot is about Earth being destroyed KH style, and people RP themselves as if that really happened. They visit each world trying to figure out why these strange things are happening.

Whew. I hope that's all accurate, I'm doing it entirely by memory. The first post of each RP gives a bit of an overview. Just ask if you have any questions. biggrin  

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Overlord Aegis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:20 pm
Psalm Grasshopper
You ish lost? gonk

Here's the link for the RP Audition Thread The first post gives a few links to what formats to use for whatever RP you want to audition for.

Viscous Universe -VU- takes place hundreds of years after the events of Kingdom Hearts. There is currently a thriving Brotherhood (the bad guys) who just took over Wonderland and turned it all dark and evil, and the Legion of Lightbearers (the good guys) who just got their bums kicked by the bad guys and are regrouping at their headquarters on Kleides, a Roman achitecture kinda world.

Heartfelt Adventure -HA- takes place two years after the events of Kingdom Hearts 2. It is not open for audition for original characters at this time. Just world characters, like Mulan, or Simba, or whatever disney character(s) belong on the world being visited next. The plot is about Earth being destroyed KH style, and people RP themselves as if that really happened. They visit each world trying to figure out why these strange things are happening.

Whew. I hope that's all accurate, I'm doing it entirely by memory. The first post of each RP gives a bit of an overview. Just ask if you have any questions. biggrin

Thank you! I owe you one ^____^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:55 am
Umm hello I am Ayumu Koharu. You can call me which ever or those who knew me by my former name, Kaegoe, you can call me that, or Kae. I am 21 years old, I love anime and video games, my favorite of each is, Fruits Basket, for anime and manga. And video games it is Legend of the Dragoon. My hobbies include listening to music, drawing reading writing, making amv's, singing and making fun of my 10 year old sister. ^^; I am glad to be on board and hope to be friends.  

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:04 pm
*GAAAAASP* YOU LIKE LEGEND OF DRAGOON, TOO?!

*clings to you*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:58 pm
*is clung to* yay another LoD fan *clings back* Legend of the Dragoon rocks I don't care what anyone says!  

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

Misheru Kuro

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:02 am
*GLOMP* Group squish!

HI NEE-CHAN! WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:12 pm
ack *is squashed* @.@  

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:46 am
DOG PILE!!! *glomps on Kae too!* 3nodding Welcome to Crazy Town, Kae-chan! Population: US!!! ^o^  
Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff