Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Trouble and her little mini-me (Zaicate and Zerachiel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:26 pm
User Image

It was few weeks after Zaicate and Shizuka's baskets hatched but the poor parents didn't get a moment of rest with three feisty and wild children running them ragged. Today, Zaicate's father Zahariah volunteered to take the daughter Arashi away for a day while Shizuka get to bond with Reizt so it leaves her with her little troublemaker Zerachiel. She decided to take Zerachiel on a walk toward the beach because it would give them a chance to bond more and her teaching him the life lessons.

"Zerachiel.. don't go too far now." Zaicate calls after her son whom just darted ahead of her. She frowns slightly in worrying manner before she picks up her pace and follows her son silently to make sure nothing will harm her son or him harming himself. "Zerachiel!! What did I tell you about straying too far from your mother?!" She shouts after her son in almost annoyed manner.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:34 pm
User Image
Zer ofcourse loved to cause a bit of trouble when he could so he was quick to disobe his mothers warning and darted ahead. grinning, he loved to make things undull so if he got bored he was quick to change that by causing trouble any chance he got. " BUT MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hurry up or we never gonna get there!!!" was his responce back he made to his mother to get her to move faster. dartign this way and that way while ran ran ahead, he knew his mother would catch him eventualy and he might get a lecture about never going too far but it was worth the trouble of geting to the beach faster.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:28 pm
Zaicate snorts as she picks up the pace, trying to keep up with her wild son and keeping him in her sight. "Zerachiel!! We WILL get there!! you just need to be patient!!" She shouts after her son grumpily, wondering how she is going to deal with him because her patience is already running out with this boy. She suddenly stops at the line of the forest and stomp her hoof irritatedly as she watches her son shoot across the meadow.

"ZER!!!" Zaicate exclaims as she chases after her son again, knowing that they are getting closer to beach where the flutter Coventina currently is. "SLOW DOWN!!!" She screeches at Zerchiel while huffing and puffing for air. She have good stamina but when it comes to Zerachiel, he tests all of her strengths but have yet to find her weakness. She dreads the day where Zerachiel finds her weakness and exploit it to his fullest advantage

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:20 pm
Zer came to a stop suddenly knowing if he pushhed his mother too far he was bound to get into more trouble than he wanded. sighing, he glanced behind him at his mother and whined. "fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine but i still say we taking forever!!!" stomping the ground with a hoove, he easyly got testy when he wanted to. flicking his small tail, he needed to behave or he knew he wouldn't get a chance to go out on a outing like this again.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:29 pm
Zaicate tries not to look pleased that Zer did stop after her screeching 'fit' but a smug smirk graced her muzzle. She walks up toward Zer and nips at his rump in warning manner then she began to wonder how Isabella handled her first batch of children without wanting to kill them right there on the spot. "Patience is the virtue, Zerachiel.. you will get rewarded handsomely for being patient." She says while her eye twitches slightly, knowing that she will have to practice what she preach.

Zaicate mentally tells herself to take ten deep breaths before she do anything rash toward her own son. "We are almost there.. I could smell the ocean air." She says to him as she nudges him to run forward once again. "NOW you can run ahead but STAY WHERE I CAN SEE YOU!" She emphasize the last part of the sentence with annoyance.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:40 pm
Zer wrinkled his nose and didnt bother to run when his mother nudged him. grumbling he walked with ears flat to his head as he was miffed about being told not to run too far ahead. " naw i wont." snorting he just contiuned to walk beside his mother like a good boy should.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:15 am
Zaicate looks down at her son while feeling quite amused that he listened to her this time around. She nips at her son's flattened ear in fond manner as she nudges him once again. "Oh now you refuse to run?" She lightly teases her son as she eyes him while strolling toward the beach lazily. The mare suddenly began to trot away from her son to see if he will bite the bait and follow her.

"Come on Zerachiel!! keep up with me, I don't want to lose you already!" Zaicate calls over her shoulder to her son as she glances at him.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:21 pm
Zeracheil grunted and huffed as his mother nipped at his flattened ear. " ofcourse i refuse to run, your the one who was geting anger at me for running in the first place." snarky, rude, reckless and blunt Zer had no problems back talking if he was in a testy mood which he was now. wrinkling his nose, he watched his mother stroll along the path in a lazy mannor." if i got lost i'd just find my way back." flicking his tail, he charged right in the direction of his mother and planned to run right past her adn on forward.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Zaicate eyes her son as she shakes her head. "It is because you were running around in the dangerous territory! I wanted you to stay close to me so I could protect you.. what if skinwalker or kalona got to you before I could save you?" She scolds her son. Knowing his son is feeling quite testy like her, Zaicate flattened her ears as she hears Zerachiel's last comment. "Oh no you won't! you are going to...... ZERACHIEL!!" Zaicate exclaims as her son unexpectedly ran ahead front of her. She chases after her son but not at her full speed because she knows she will need to conserve energy to drag her son home after the trip to the beach.

Like mother.. like son eh?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:04 pm
laughing as he took off he really didnt give a damn if some kalona or skinwalker came around he wasn't foolish enough to mess with one and would be quick to try and get away before geting killed or hurt. he maybe me a cocky, little rude b*****d at times but he wasnt stupid. " CATCH ME IF YOU CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAn." smirking now he flattened his ears, and charged down the path as fast he could not caring if he might trip.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:28 pm
Zaicate watches her son take off with surprising speed that he probably inherited from his mother which is her, she couldn't help but to puff her chest out with immense pride. She grins wryly as she watches him getting farther away from her then she suddenly took off after her son at her full speed, knowing that she could easily catch up with him if she wants to. "Oh ho ho ho, is that a challenge, my little boy?" She shouts after Zerachiel with a laugh as she chases after him while her mane and tail flies behind her like they have their own mind inside them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:43 am
zer wanted to make sure he stayed ahead as much as possible as he hated being beaten when it came to challanges specialy when he made them. glancing back, he saw his moter coming after him as he expected but what he didnt see was a tree root stuck up out of the ground that was about to trip him. a little mistake on his part and as he went to look forward he went triping onto the ground. giving a yell of anger, it had hurt to trip and now lose the fun he was having even though he really was fine and was just having small pain from tripping flat on his face.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:29 pm
A warning lodged in the mother's throat as she sees the tree root sticking up and her foolish son is not paying attention to where he is going. She swallows back the cry of warning as she watches him trip over the tree root then she rushes over to make sure he doesn't have any broken legs or is seriously hurt. "You need to pay attention to where you are running, Zer or you are going to keep tripping over the tree roots like that one." She tries to smash the tree root to the ground so her son won't hurt himself again. "Are you all right, little one?" She looks down at her little boy with a slight smile as she uses her muzzle to nudge him back up on his hooves.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:55 pm
Zerachiel glared at the ground and didn't look at his mother as he huffed in responce. geting to his feet he nipped at his mother for helping him at all as he liked to act tough and as if he needed no help. tail flicking he started to walk off. " i'm fiiiiiiiiiine i dont need a lecture over needing to watch where im going." grumbling, he just wanted to get to where they where going.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces