Barghest
Crew

Sparkly Vampire

9,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:46 am
Has anyone else had a chance to check out this show? Amazon dot com is selling the first season on dee vee dee for pennies shy of seventy five buckaroos, american money, but HBO On Demand's running the first season in it's entirety.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:51 am
I say it's pretty damnd good myself, but I love 'wierd' things, something with the spice of David Lynch in it is always good cookin'.

Lodz is my favorite character, my kind of fella, really. E~vil in my favorite flavor. 3nodding Brother Justin's also a pretty fun fellow. If you can believe it, I wanted to be a priest myself when I was younger. xd One of my buds made me a nametag in the plastic version of wood shop back in highschool with "Reverend" on it. Alterboys and forced abstinance aren't my bag though, so I put that thought on the back burner 'till I have plenty of sin to repent for.

It's all about Carny love, kiddos, and I'm a boy who loves himself some Carnys.

Barghest
Crew

Sparkly Vampire

9,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

animus
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:14 pm
i've never seen it. I thought about it, but every time i've done so, one of my shows that i just have to watch happens to be on and so i decide against watching it. The commertials were pretty niffty though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:40 am
That poses an interesting question... What are your 'have to watch' shows? What are ANYONE's 'have to watch' shows?

I don't watch much tv, network~wise, I like to catch Lost, the Law & Orders, CSI:NV and Joan of Arcadia, but most of the time I really can't be assed to watch any of 'em. I was also timin' my time on the wired around Wolf's Rain on Adult Swim, but that's done now, so I'm not really sweatin' much. Just Sealab2021 and Full Metal Alchemist when I remember they're on. whee  

Barghest
Crew

Sparkly Vampire

9,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:19 am
There is - or was - a lot of comedy on the BBC on Monday nights that it was just criminal to miss. Little Britain, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Dead Ringers, Have I Got News For You...and some Irish shows, like The Panel, are worth staying up for. Same as you, I always forget that most stuff is on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:02 am
Desperate Housewives also pretty damn funny.  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:01 am
The narrator's voice is kinda irritating. But all of its faults can be forgiven for that one line on the second episode about Rex's little secret. Daamn. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:55 am
Mr Legion
The narrator's voice is kinda irritating. But all of its faults can be forgiven for that one line on the second episode about Rex's little secret. Daamn. lol

Its the third episode, foolish boy!  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:53 am
*Blusters, splutters, goes red*

Foolish, am I? So now I'm foolish? Is that the way it is, eh? That I'm foolish? I see. I see. Well...well then...

*Runs away muttering to self*  
The Boardroom of E-vil

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff