Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Oooh, an interesting friend! (Kenji & Shinoma)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sawaki

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:00 pm
(Thread name sucks, I know, any suggestions?)

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:17 am
It was getting dark. The last shimmer of sunlight crawling down under the ground made Kenji realize he was meant to be home already. The birds stopped singing their sweet spring song and the owls started to hoot through the night. Kenji turned back to where he though home was. He trotted slowly, trying not to disturb the tranquility of the forest boundaries which had become so quiet with the disappearance of the sun. The croaking of a frog startled him, making him trip over a rock.

When he got up, he took a good look around him and he realized, that he didn't know the way home, and he was lost.

Sawaki

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:27 am
(( Heh it's fine =))

User Image

Shinoma had been following the colt for a good while, drifting into the shadows when she thought he might notice her, the intangible, smoky body that she'd gotten from her father allowing her to blend even easier, despite the crimson colour that made up most of her pelt.

She'd followed him out of curiosity at first, he almost looked like a section of grassland had grown hooves and clipped away, but as the day had worn on she'd gotten hungry. Her belly was leading her now, despite the warnings Izusa had given her. At some point though she would remember and be sensible once more, but for now she trod heavily on a stick, snapping it below her to see if he would jump.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:09 am
He heard a stick snap behind him as he jumped, looking all around to see what had made the sound. He was too worried in getting lost to look further for the cause of a small thing like that, it was only a stick. It may have been a squirrel who snapped it.
He begun to panic. It was getting darker and darker and he was so far from home. Would mother or father come to save him? Well, until they did he'd have to get into the open. He made sharp turns, deciding which way to go. After another sharp turn, he found himself face-to-face with a read, almost ghost-like filly with large, scary looking wings.
His jaw dropped as his eyes almost popped out their sockets. He let out a little whine as he tried to move, but his feet were planted on the ground.

Sawaki

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:50 am
Shinoma snickered as the colt did in fact jump at the noise she had made.
'Dark isn't it?' she said, her tone sounding more assured and adult than should come from such a young Soquili. Her tendril tail danced in her glee at finding someone who was so easy to spook, and she flapped her ephereal edged wings.
'Are you lost?' she asked, her face taking on a look of mock concern. Shinoma went strutting around with confidence wherever she went, she knew her mother was a vicious fighter, and so would happily maim anyone that threatened her. One day if she was bored enough she might just make up a story about a 'mean ole Soquili that had kicked her' just so her mother would go hurt someone.
For now she was being entertained by this colt.
'Where's your mum then?'

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:35 am
Kenji couldn't move. He jumped at every sound she filly made. She begun moving, feeling completely at ease, unlike him. His teeth chattered while the confident girl talked. He felt surprised she hadn't eaten him at once, or maybe even taken a nibble. Right now he wished that his coat could allow him to blend in with the trees, but it was too dark. He thought of his family, and how mother could kick this girl back on her way.. and of his best friend Ziva, who could verbally make this filly run off tail between her legs.

He gulped and answered shakily,
"I-I'm lost, m-miss." He didn't even bother answering the other questions, he just couldn't find his voice.

Sawaki

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:56 am
Izusa was right; fear did smell kind of enticing. She licked her lips a little, flicking her tiny teeth with her tongue. She wouldn't actually attack him though, she couldn't do so because her mother would tan her bottom with her tail tendrils...and unlike her own, her mother's weren't made of shadow, they would hurt alot more.

'My mother said I wasn't allowed to eat other foals, you don't need to be so scared.' Shinoma was pleased that he was though. It was fun!

Lost? She gave a tiny snort.
'Isn't it fun being out on your own with no family to watch what you do?' she fell silent, walking slowly around him, her winglets flapping a little, but not enough to lift her from the ground.

'I know!' she spoke suddenly, tapping a hoof on the ground.
'I'll take you home. After all, if you tremble too much, you'll wear a hole in the ground or something.'
Would she actually lead him home? Well that was the game wasn't it..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:19 am
Kenji watched the red devilish girl from hell lick her lips, and knew he was done for. He quivered more and more, trying to keep himself together. When she told him she wasn't allowed to eat other foals, he couldn't help but snicker. Kenji was bigger than her, he wondered how on earth she could eat him? He decided not to ponder on the curiosity if we wanted to live to see tomorrow.

"It is NOT fun!" he managed to blurt out. He loved his family. Now, instead of only quivering he was able to stomp his front hooves angrily on the ground. He was such a mommy's boy, but he refused to admit it.

He flinched when she abruptly exclaimed "I know!", like a super great idea had entered her mind. To him, anything other than being eaten sounded like a good idea, but he decided not to tell her that in case she changed her super great idea and ate him after all. He listened to her. It didn't sound like a question. More like a statement, or a plotline to her night. Had she had dinner yet? He hoped so!

He had to decline. Mother had always told him of fillies and how they were wondrous, and lovely, and pretty, and kind. He snorted. If mother saw him come home with a new friend as devious looking as Shinoma he wouldn't be allowed out again. EVER. He just had to summon up the incredulous nerve to tell her that.
"Sh-shin-omaa." he stuttered. "I will have to decline that offer." he sputtered and fell silent.

Owletta

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:00 am
'Jeez you big baby! Why not just cry about it all, or wail for your mummy why don't you?' Shinoma teased cruelly, her eyes lit up all the time in her glee at making him so upset and stuttery.

'Well, you go ahead, see if you can find your mother all on your lonesome then. Don't mind me if I slink along behind you though.' she grinned, showing the spiteful pointed teeth again, her tail tendrils slithering on the ground like several snakes.

'Following you all the way hoome..' she chanted, kicking at the ground, and moving around him, making small snapping motions near him as she did so.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:20 am
Kenji whimpered as Shinoma teased him like a big, mean, bully. He tried to put up a strong face, puffing out his cheeks and gritting his teeth, but he was afraid he looked like a fool this way and instead, turned his head to where he thought was the end of the forest. He was vaguely aware of Shinoma behind him, making no noise, as if she were drifting instead of walking. This reminded him of father's saying, "Run boy! Run like the devil's at your heels!" He made a mental note of telling father that when the devil's at your heels, you're too scared to run.
After a good while of walking, he stopped. It hadn't taken him this long to get into the woods, why was it taking so long to get back? He froze at the thought of getting lost, and quickly dismissed it from his mind in case even thinking about it would bring bad luck. He continued walking, head held high in the air as if he knew exactly where he was going. When he glimpsed up and saw the moon completely at the top of the sky, he realized that he had been gone for a very long time, and that he had no idea how to get back. He sunk to the ground and tucked his legs under him, trying his hardest to keep himself together, aware of Shinoma staring at him from behind.

Sawaki

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:31 pm
Shinoma had been true to her word, dogging him relentlessly as he veered along, this way and that. She wondered if he had any idea where he was going, truthfully she was a little lost herself by now, but if it came to it she would just find a large rooted tree and sleep in the gap. It was always easier to find your way in the day, and sleeping outside on her own didn't bother her.

When he dropped to the ground, she gave a large sigh. Really, he was no fun at all! She had hoped he would know the way to his home so she could scope it out and drop by every now and then to spook him out.

'I am really tired of following you, and you've stopped so that's no fun at all!' she tutted loudly, and gave an exaggerated yawn.
'Well I'm going to find somewhere to sleep, catch ya later!' she said, and started wandering away from the colt.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:13 am
"Eh?" he managed to say. She was leaving now. Now he wouldn't have to fear being eaten tonight. His heart lifted at the thought of being able to see Ziva again. He did a little dance on the spot, trotting on the place and turned around. Then his heart sank. He had no idea where he was, and maybe Shinoma was the only one that knew where they were. He could still see a sliver of red in the distance, so he sprinted off to catch her without re-thinking his actions.

"Wait! Wait! I need your help!" he found himself saying. Oh... no... "I don't know where I am!" he flailed helplessly. "Please let me come with you?" he was shocked at how desperate he sounded, and hoped the evil filly from hell wouldn't take advantage of his weakness. All he could do was stay put and await her reaction.

Sawaki

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:23 pm
Shinoma hummed as she wandered away from the colt, she knew he must be thoroughly lost by now, and..oh there it was. He was obviously waay more afraid of the dark than he was of her. Hmm. She would have to work on that one. She wanted to be the scariest thing in the whole world.

'Eh? Why do you need to follow me?' she feigned ignorance, cruelly wanting him to plead a little more. She had a sly idea, and would be probably lead him home if she could find some of his old scent tracks..

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:23 am
Kenji halted. The shadows cast by the trees haunted him. It was starting to get frighteningly dark.

The darkness was truly terrifying. Almost more terrifying than Shinoma.
"I, I." he stuttered. "I don't know how to get back." He looked into her deep red eyes, trying to ignore her ghost-like presence and truly hoped with all his heart that she wouldn't eat him. Mother wouldn't be too happy about that.

Sawaki

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff