Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Taja lays in the middle of the meadow watching the birds look for something to find their babies, watching them carefully she smiles enjoying the sunlight and the light breeze. Standing up slowly she looks around for anyone, not seeing anything she walks slowly for the apple tree and the shade  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:40 pm
Kenji sits by a beautiful blossoming tree. After all, spring had its decent ways. He smiles happily to himself as he reaches up for an apple from the tree. He hops and hops with his teeth reaching for a juicy looking green apple but somehow he cannot reach. Upset but still sure he can do it, Kenji reaches up one more time, his teeth just grazing the apple's surface, until he falls back down again.  

Sawaki

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:51 pm
coming closer to the tree she sees a young stallion trying to get a apple she watches him for a couple of mintues as soon as he lands on his feet again she walks closer to him " excause me." she smiles sweetly reaches for one of the apples and lowers it to him slowly  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:03 pm
Kenji watched the pretty mare walk towards him and pick an apple for him. Mother had taught him to be careful around strangers, but this warm looking mare seemed harmless.
He took the apple from her and munched away at it. It was a great tasting apple. After gulping down a few bites, he said,

"Why thank you lady, you are very kind!"

Sawaki

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:17 pm
Taja watches him take the apple and smiles as she watches him eat it " you are quite welcome, I'm Taja, you are?" she liked little ones it always made her happy to be around them, she pulls another apple out of the tree for herself  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:13 am
"I'm Kenji, miss." he told her, swallowing the last of his apple and smiling at her. "Taja, thats a very nice name." he politely complimented her.

He looked up at the sky, the sun was just at the peek of the horizon. He didn't have to be home by sundown. "Umm, miss?" he asked, playing with the grass at his feet. "Would you care to spend some time with me and play a game?"

Sawaki

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:46 pm
" I like your name it is nice." Taja looks at him and smiles " thanks my father gave it me, it means faith."

she watches him looks at the sun " yes Kenji?" she smiles at him sweetly and watches him play with the grass at his feet " sure! I would love to." she smiles again

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:04 am
Kenji jumped up and down in excitement. "Ok miss! What would you like to do? We can have a race, we can play hide and seek..." he carried mumbling on about all the games he wanted to play and waited for her answer on what she wanted to play. After all, she was older so she would make the wisest decision and Kenji was fine with whatever.  

Sawaki

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:19 pm
Taja smiles and watches him jump up and down " a race sound sweet then we could play hide and seek if you want and are still up to it." she looks around to see what would be a good finsh and starting line " this apple tree would be a great starting point for the race>"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:08 am
"Ok miss!" the young colt says and dashes to the apple tree, taking a quick n** at an apple on a branch that has sunk low so he can reach it. He gobbles it down hungrily and trots enthusiastically on the spot, waiting for Taja to come and signal the start of the race.

"Ooh! oh! Wheres the finishing point, miss?" he asks.

Owletta

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff