Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Friendship or Torment (Ziva and Riyaz)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:02 pm
It was a pretty hot day and Ziva didn't have the energy to bounce around like she usually did. The basket was getting irritating with it's now small size. The foal had grown so much that her tiny horn had pierced the lid and her lion-like tail now hung out of the basket. She couldn't take it anymore. Her mother had left her in the safety of the flower field as she went off to find her father. Ziva squrimed around and pushed up until the lid flew off the top. She blinked several times, trying to adjust to the brightness of the sun, after being in the dark for many days. The young soquili tried to stand, but she wobbled so much that she fell over to the ground. "Ooof!" She groaned and tried to stand again. After a few more clumsy attempts, Ziva finally got the hang of her unresponsive legs and took a few steps forward. "Yay! I did it!!!!" The excited little filly jumped about and then trotted across the flower bed for the very first time.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Riyaz was wandering about, nibbling on some of the floral when the noises caught his relatively small attention span. Bouncing over, with added gliding from his fluttering wings, the young colt stopped and stared as a familiar basket broke apart.

He blinked in awe as a dark blue foal stood and stumbled around. Wait...squinting against the bright sun (but not stepping closer) he realized that the remains belonged to the basket Aunt Nani had!

Gaping, he jumped and squeaked when the other started yelling and running around. Quickly zipping his mouth, Riyaz swiftly tried to hide in the tall grass; maybe she hadn't seen him.....

Duelist of Pokemon

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:22 pm
A tiny sound in the wind caught her attention, bringing her to a complete stop. She stood with her head held high, her tiny ears perked up, and her eyes scanned the surroundings. What was that? I know I heard SOMETHING. Ziva wrinkled up her nose as a familiar scent reached her. Ooo, I know that smell!..but where is it coming from? The fluttercorn filly began sniffing the air and followed the scent. It was leading her to a large amount of tall grass. She stopped right in front, afraid to go any further, especially somewhere she didn't know what lurked inside. "H-hello?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:29 pm
Violet eyes watched as the filly sniffed around near his hiding place. It was strange, she looked a lot like Aunty Nani....

Sticking his head out through the tall blades, he stared at the starry filly before a board grin spread across his face; the old, familiar need to be social was a lot strong than the will to hide back in the grass.

"Hiya! Imma Riyaz!" His childish behavior came forth as his tried to untangle himself from the grass and failing....badly. Stumbling, he fell down with his front legs sprawled out in front of him while his bum stuck straight up in the air. Talk about a bad first impression.

Duelist of Pokemon

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:35 pm
Ziva jumped back in surprise as the colt stumbled out of the grass. She stared at him for a while before lowering her head to sniff him. Her eyes widen as she recognized his familiar scent. "Oooo!!!! I know you!" A enormous smile appeared on her innocent face. "Hello Riyaz! I'm Ziva! You might not remember me, but I'm the one who always followed you around." She poked his nose with her hoof. "You know...the basket? I know you must remember my momma, Nalani. You always call her Auntie Nani." The filly made a face at the funny nickname he had given to her mother.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games