My heart's all aflutter! ((Alyna & Israfel)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katjive

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:48 pm
User Image

Alyna was tired. Exhausted! She had traveled for so long, she felt she would faint. Who's idea was it anyway, to go off on a journey? It couldn't have been hers. Certainly not. She grinned wearily, thinking of better days, when she thought that a journey was like going exploring. Back when she didn't have a care in the world. Now, she was alone. She had sent Lykaina back home weeks ago, as the footing became too rocky for her paws. Alyna knew she would have to return home soon. She couldn't keep running forever.

Alyna walked steadily, each hoof making a plonking noise as it struck the rocks under her feet. All of a sudden, her hoof struck grass! She looked up, and there before her was a lush meadow, complete with a babbling stream. Alyna stared, blinking her eyes. Surely it was a mirage! But no, the meadow was real, and the water was cold as she leaned down to drink. With a sigh, Alyna sank down into the grass, falling asleep almost immediately.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:34 pm
User Image

Israfel hummed lightly to himself as he trudged up the small stream, quite literally. The white stallion was actually in the the stream, splashing up the middle of it as he walked. He had left the teepee early that morning before everyone else had gotten up. He was a ball of energy and was ready for something interesting to happen to him today, whatever that maybe.  

Rev311

Katjive

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:42 pm
Soft splashing noises stirred Alyna slightly, her ears flipping back and forth as she began to wake. They grew louder, and louder, until SPLASH! All of a sudden, Alyna was soaking wet! She had flopped down in the grass too close to the stream, and had been splashed by someone. She stood quickly, wanting to send some sort of irritated remark to whoever it was, then saw a very strange sight. A white stallion, trudging up the middle of the stream? Alyna didn't know what to make of it. Feeling confused, she asked, her voice croaking from her sleepiness, "What are you doing in the stream? Isn't it cold in there?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:42 am
Israfel had been so absorbed in what he was doing that he didn't notice the white and brown spotted mare laying on the bank. As he passed he accidently splashed her as she was trying to sleep, but continued on walking. It wasn't until he heard a soft voice behind him that he stopped. He looked around in front of him and didn't see anyone and then he caught a glimps of her out of the corner of his eye and spun around. "Hello! Wonderful day isn't it?" he called to her cheerfully. He certainly hadn't heard what she had ask him over the noise of his splashing.  

Rev311

Katjive

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:10 am
Well, at least he seemed the friendly sort, Alyna thought to herself. "Is it? I hadn't noticed..." She frowned as she realized that she really hadn't noticed. She had been too tired to see the brilliant blue of the sky, or feel the warm breeze. Turning toward the white stallion, she said. "Did you hear me earlier? I asked what you were doing in the stream. It seems rather odd to me." It suddenly struck her that this stallion was quite handsome, and she blushed slightly, and pushed the thought out of her mind. She hadn't thought that of anyone before, and she didn't know what to make of it. Perhaps it would be better if she forgot all about it. After all, she didn't even know his name!  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:46 pm
Israfel noticed her blush and inwardly he smirked. Apparently he had some kind of effect on this mare and this intrigued him greatly. "You hadn't noticed how wonderful the day is? Well that is a problem!" he said with great suprise. He did not understand how someone could miss how the day was. "I appologize, I did not hear what you had asked me earlier." he replied to her question. "As for me being in the stream, it is only odd if you have not done it yourself before but surely you must have played in the stream when you were but a foal. It is much fun to play in the water and it is cool and refreshing for the soul."  

Rev311

Katjive

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:29 pm
Alyna, still vastly confused about this odd new feeling, smiled shyly at him. "I suppose I was just too tired to see it...until now. I've been on a journey, you see. It turned out to be harder than I thought to go see the world." She tentatively arranged herself to be just a hair closer to this stallion, as he intrigued her. She still didn't understand why this was so, but she no longer cared so much. "I did splash around in streams when I was a foal. It was fun, but more fun when I had someone to splash around with. Would you like some company?" She flashed him her most brilliant smile, then realized that they hadn't been properly introduced. "I'm Alyna, by the way."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:27 pm
Israfel flashed her a bright smile at her inquiring as to whether he wanted company or not. "My name is Israfel." he said giving her a wide and graceful bow. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss. Alyna. And I would love to have company!" he said as he came back up from the bow and watched her expression. Seeing if he could get her to blush even more. "You're right that it is more fun to splash with someone else. If you don't mind my asking, what kind of a journey are you on or is it not so specific other than to just see the world?" he asked hoping he wasn't being bold or over stepping boundries.  

Rev311

Katjive

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:38 pm
"Israfel...such a strong name." Alyna remarked, thinking that his name suited him rather well. She blushed a deeper pink when he bowed to her. She wasn't used to such affections, not at all. Then she realized that he called her "Miss Alyna," and blushed crimson. Very awkward, she attempted to respond to his question. "I..um...I wanted to find a childhood friend of mine, because I lost track of him when I was younger...but that's not really why I went...I went because...um...I wanted to get away from home for a bit. Mama was s-sort of smothering me. She's overprotective, you see, because she was abandoned as a basket..." Alyna gingerly stepped into the stream, savoring it's coldness, making her way to Israfel's side, a light blush still coloring her face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:07 pm
Israfel grinned even more at the sight of how much she was blushing at his words. Dustin had been right that just the littlest things could make a mare blush. "A childhood friend, eh? Well, I have to say that you are the only other Soquili I have run into today." he said and watched as she gingerly made her way over to him. "And I understand the wanting to get away from your mother thing. My own mother is that way excpet I live with my father and grandmother and even my grandmother is extremely overprotective of everyone." he said with a chuckle and continued to watch her. For some reason she fascinated him.  

Rev311

Katjive

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:11 pm
Shy, yet astoundingly demure, Alyna managed to conduct herself with poise, succeeded to ignore her fluttering heart. "So, perhaps it is because she is my mother that she is overprotective." she mused, so close to him that her coat brushed his for a moment. With that touch, she blushed yet again. She hadn't meant to get so close.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:23 pm
He watched her as she came over to him and brushed up agaisnt him for a moment. That was something truely unexpected and he wasn't sure how to act. He only knew so much about flirting and had never really actually done it and did not know the consequences of it. Should he ignore what she had just done? He watched as she blushed from the contact and flashed her a soft grin and decided to to roll with whatever. "Yes, that would be why she is so protective, just because she is your mother." he replied.  

Rev311

Katjive

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:07 pm
Alyna smiled at him. "I suppose it's typical, then, even though it can be a bit annoying when she freaks out about nothing." She sighed softly, wondering why this stallion had such an odd effect on her. She was so naive, and had no idea she was even flirting, let alone where such actions would lead. All she knew was that this stallion intrigued her, in a way that none other ever had. She decided to follow these feelings through to the end, and see what would happen. "So, what about you? How did you come to be way out here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:48 am
He shrugged at her question for he really had no reason for being out that way. "I don't know. I just went out this morning for a walk and ended up here with you." he said and smiled at her a again before splashing her a bit with the water and waiting for her reaction.  

Rev311

Katjive

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:35 pm
"I suppose that's as good a reason as any." she said, smiling at him. She wasn't expecting him to splash water on her, and she jumped, startled, when the cool water brushed her coat. "Hey!" She said playfully. "That's cold!" She giggled, then splashed him back, feeling like a filly again, and happier than she had been in a long while.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff