Welcome to Gaia! ::

•The Official Resident Evil 4 Guild•

Back to Guilds

This is one of the only official Resident Evil guilds around, and we have been here for 3 years! 

Tags: Resident, Evil, Zombies, Undead, Guns 

Reply Resident Evil 4 Message Board
Resident evil 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackwind619

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:23 am
ok so resident evil 5 is close im not sure when but its some where in the near future. anywho whos getting it? biggrin cuz im sure the f*ck am! and any ideas on how the story is ganna turn up?

plus i guess theyre making a resident evil CG movie and leons ganna be in it. thank god its about the game and not some made up bullcrap that was resident evil movies.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:09 pm
yes i cant stand the novies because re is all about leon and he should be in the movies and im definatly getting re 5  

I eated ur hamster

whatever_desu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:48 am
i'll be getting it if i have money
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:11 am
when does it come out  

residentevilmaster123

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Yoriko_Black_Cat_1234

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:39 am
i have that game it prety cool  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:28 pm
you have resident evil 5!?!?  

blackwind619

Blood Blue Roses
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:16 am
kyubi_94
i have that game it prety cool
Unless you live in Japan you could not possibly have it yet.

Also I have an idea on how the story is going to go. I believe that there is going to be a parasitic infection, kind of like RE4, or at least thats the vibe I got from the Resident Evil 5 New Trailer. Also it's going to be based as Chris Redfield as the character you play as, and you will be centered somewhere in Africa. You will also soon get a female character that will come with you, but she can fight and shoot, whilest protecting you. I do not know who the female character is but it looks like an awsome game!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:46 am
although the RE5 enemy is simalar to that of RE4, they arnt in any way. 10 years after the first RE chris is ivestigating the origins of the T-virus [Progenitor virus]. and from what ive heard they might bring back the merchant.  

blackwind619

whatever_desu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:57 am
Blood Blue Roses
it's going to be based as Chris Redfield as the character you play as, and you will be centered somewhere in Africa. You will also soon get a female character that will come with you, but she can fight and shoot, whilest protecting you. I do not know who the female character is but it looks like an awsome game!

If Chris is the main character, chances are Jill Valentine is with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:49 am
sorry but jill isnt in this game. she got her solo act in RE3 now its chris' turn.  

blackwind619

The Cynosure

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:36 pm
whatever_desu
Blood Blue Roses
it's going to be based as Chris Redfield as the character you play as, and you will be centered somewhere in Africa. You will also soon get a female character that will come with you, but she can fight and shoot, whilest protecting you. I do not know who the female character is but it looks like an awsome game!

If Chris is the main character, chances are Jill Valentine is with him.

From what I've heard, the female is a new character (some people thought that it was claire, but I doubt it is)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:23 pm
yup shes new. south african chick. shes awsome!  

blackwind619

Mizumi Amaya

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:54 pm
Shiva > Ashley. xD

I'm definitely getting RE5. It looks damned awesome. Apparently the environment is going to play a role (too long in the sun = hallucinations, can't see as good in shadows, etc.). :3 Sounds sweet.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:20 pm
Two things, Re5 is going to be released in japan on March 12 and two the African chick has a name and its "Sheva" [coughs] racists! [coughs] and im also excited cause albert wesker is going to be in it.  

Hellshadow209

Blood Blue Roses
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:29 pm
Damn, I now realize how old this thread is lol. I already have RE5 and have beaten it.  
Resident Evil 4 Message Board

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games