Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
A Lonesome Night & a Wolfish Aquaintance [Isis and Richard] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:07 pm
Richard stopped, glancing at her, and raising an eyebrow.

"If I stay... this night..I will have you." He warned, knowing his instinct would not let him beclose to something so lovely and so soft without interest.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:43 pm
Isis brow raised, "If you can catch me," she purred with a glint in her eye. "Wherever you catch me we will stay the night there, that is if you do." she smirked before edging away from him. She was giving him permission, and if she was the one he wouldn't hurt she knew he'd play her little scherade. She took off like a bullet in the night, as if it were a cat and mouse game. It could've been just as deadly but with this pair it wasn't so. Her cool eyes gazed ahead of her as she twisted between trees and gracefully landed over a few deadened logs.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:49 pm
Finally, a game Richard could be good at. He reared in the air, careful to run as fast as he could, but not run her down like he normally would.

His muscles were rippling as his need to have her possessed him. His pelt blew behind him, and he let out a sound, much like a howl.

Before catching up to her, blocking her off, and nudging her with his nose into the trees.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:56 pm
She should've flew. That would've been entertaining. Would've been cheating a bit but ah. He had her cornered and his dominance was displayed in the upmost fashion. She beat her wings at him, as she skidded to her halt and he tried to manuever her. She wouldn't make it that easy. She nosed him back, as she bucked slightly. Through the trees was a small clearing for three soquili. Basically a little hide out, she had been here before and spent nights. A river was farther east but it was close and had been the main reason for her appearence here ever so often.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:58 pm
He smiled, and the animal took over before he approached her.
Hisvoice gruff, his eyes wild, he looked her dead in the eyes.

"Do you want this?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:05 pm
Isis watched him, "You think I would be here right now if I didn't." her eyes narrowed testing him. She could feel something in herself rise, as if it to had an animal and it was trying to claw its way out of her chest but she pushed it back. As she looked to him something in him called out to her, and whatever it was she hoped not to find out.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:09 pm
-HOURS LATER-

Richard stood, only taking a little time to breathe before hopping to his feet, and sticking to the shadows. He watched the pretty mare.. The one who had become 'his'. She'd one day birth his children. And though the thought of foals was grotesque, he knew there was no stopping it.

He watched her..Silently.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:48 pm
Isis let her breathing steady and looked to her back to see a few scratch marks. Barely deep enough to get under her hide. She let her wings cling to her sides as her eyes fluttered open and shut. She watched golden and blue pools of hair sweep at her knees as she lay in the grass. Something needed to be done with all of that hair. Perhaps Tsunke could work with it later. She looked up at him while he stood their and simply watched. Knowing what he was, their childeren had no future with them. She knew that she would eventually become pregnant as well. Though that time was far from now. She wouldn't worry about it till then.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:01 pm
His words were soft as he spoke, yet his face was still hidden in shadows, and his voice was still a very dangerous sound, even as soft as it had been.

"Did I hurt you?"
He asked, feeling deeply sorry.. Even though..he wasnt really sorry at all. He had got what he had gone after, and he didnt plan on abandoning her..

What was he to do now?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:17 pm
"No," she replied with deep honesty. She had a problem with him right now, she never knew if he was being sincere or not. He was a skin walker, didn't mean he had to lie. Her head bobbed slightly as she looked to the night sky. "Why are you hiding amongst the shadows, Richard?"  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:45 pm
His golden eyes gleamed from the shadows, and he knew full well that they were visible beyond the dark of the shadows.

"I dont trust myself.."

He said, moving his face into the light and looking at her sincerely.
He was afraid of going against who he was...and he was afraid of hurting her..

He could not deny what he was.. But he swore he loved her..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:59 pm
She looked to him and looked to him with soft eyes, "If I were afraid of you hurting me, I wouldn't be here." she walked up to him. She watched him, "I'm not weak and I think that's why I'm still around for the most part." she kept her gaze on him. "I accept who you are, I know what your capable of. I can only put blind trust that you won't maim me." she replied.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:33 pm
Richard looked at her, shaking his head.

"I dont want to hurt you. I want to claim you. Say you're mine and make you a possession.. I feel for you, yes.. But my body wants you as a possession, not a love."

He said. He was really explaining his fear, his outright fear at growing angry with her one day, and taking her because he could.
Hed never do it... No not at all.. But the thought, terrified even the strong proud skinwalker.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:49 pm
"Body and mind are powerful thing." she replied. "You can control your actions." she insisted. She shrugged, "If you want to claim me as a possesion fine, I was never into a lovey dovey relationship or nothing. But I won't have you not listening to me either." she nipped at him.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:58 pm
He looked at her, with complete surprise in his features. A look he didnt carry all too often.

"You are okay with that? With... me?"
He asked.

He was a monster, he knew it, she knew it..And he also knew that if foals ever did come from this, he could never know them.. Not, and keep them safe.

It pulled at whatever black heart he did have.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff