Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
A Lonesome Night & a Wolfish Aquaintance [Isis and Richard] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:34 pm
Isis curled her wings to her body, it was a rather chilly night. The stars were out and the wind was silent. It was just plain cold. Her cold blues gazed to the skies. She was lonely tonight, she sighed softly wondering if she'd ever have a happy family like Aureate and Atum were trying to create. This truly bothered the mare, all she did want was to be happy.

Her blue and gold mane twisted as the wind picked up and she lay her head against the tree. Waiting for something...anything.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:40 pm
The shadows were moving for one certain mare. A mare he felt no hatred to, and the only mare alive, he didnt wish were dead. His nose wrinkled at the musk of the mare. It made him hungry..But he stopped, looking at her with golden orbs.

It was Isis.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:59 pm
Isis head rose, she should have felt fear...scared and fled. She knew that scent, Richard. Her wolf. Well, she would be his if she would let herself be claimed...Her steady blues met those wild golden eyes. She got to her feet as she watched him. No fear reeked from her as she watched the skin walker.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:04 pm
"Isis." He greeted. His eyes cautious, and unrelenting with his glare. She was safe with him, and that made him feel all the less of a Skinwalker..But refused to hurt her. Something about her...

Now he would even attempt to munch on his own foals, but her, hewould not hurt.
His curled tail flicked, as his scent filled the small entanglement of trees.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:14 pm
"Richard," she replied with a soft smile. She liked his face, it was masculine...all of him was masculine. If he was femine she didn't know what she'd do. But she knew he'd protect her through it all. And she'd always be loyal to him, so perhaps she was his. It was a complicated situation. She walked up to him in an almost seductive canter. She stopped short of him, just to admire him. "Hey." she greeted him back. She loved that wolf smell on him, though he didn't scent of blood or other mares. She would've taken care of that in no time. Jealousy? Oh yes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:27 pm
The beauty in her was not unnoticed, even to theSkin walker. Hewould defend her, yes.. But only so far. He was a skinwalker after all, and only wanted to Survive and cause Terror.
He almost smiled to her, but quickly caught himself, and narrowed an eyebrow over his golden wolf orbs.

He watched as she seductively walked towards him, and he hadto close his eyes from taking what was his..Or..even not his.

He opened his eyes slightly.
"One day..I will have you."
He said, with very little anger or hostility. It wasa statement, maybe even a warning, but he was oh so serious.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:49 pm
Isis' eye brow rose, "Oh?" she questioned. She flicked her tail behind as she kept her orbs on him. Those golden eyes that enthralled her. She didnt like the sound of being claimed but she wanted him more than anything. But was their really a future with a skin walker? With Richard. She sighed softly in an almost disappointment. Before looking back to him with the same narrowed eyes to see what he'd do.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:56 pm
Richard saw the dissappointment in her eyes, and his mind instantly went defensive.
His eyes seemed to narrow, and he turned his head, making sure not to look into hereyes.

"Forget it. You know I cant hurt you.."

He said, voice almost angry..

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:06 pm
Isis watched him and nosed his cheek gently, her eyes watched him. "I'd let you have me, I just don't want you to leave me." she replied. She crept closer, keeping her head lower than his "I know you couldn't." she whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:21 pm
Richard stopped, and glanced back at the mare.He knew he couldnt love her... There wasnt enough room in his sinful heart. But he felt that he did...have some kind of connection to this mare. Be it love, or lust.. But he had no intentions of leaving her. He found her to be the only one he wouldn't harm.

"I wont leave you. Though promising toalways be around would be a lie."

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:28 pm
"I don't mind if you're not always around," she replied. "Just so that I know you are mine and not anyone elses." she responded with a slight growl. She was a feisty little one, "Then perhaps I can be yours." she replied. The first time she had ever been 'claimed'...he had broken her own brick cemented boundaries. Those which most males gave up on.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:36 pm
His growl leapt into his throat. He would smell of mares forever, as that was his favorite plaything.. A frightened Mare, but he looked at Isis, and knew what she meant. Only her touch was welcome, as all others would havebeen bitten.
"No female deserves the honor."
He said, fully series.
He had just claimed an oath to her there, whethershe knew or not.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:48 pm
Isis looked to him, "Okay," whether he realized it or not she was accepting him. All of him, including his darkside. She didn't know where this road would take her but it seemed to be the best option. The right option for survival. "Where are you staying tonight?" she inquired.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:53 pm
Richard looked ather, with a slight nod of his head. His golden eyes glimmering just slightly.

"Im not staying anywhere." He answered, face serious. He wasnt after all.. He had no where in particular that hewent.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:59 pm
"Oh." she replied, with the flick of her tail. "Then where do you suppose we go?" she asked with the raise of her brow as she nipped at his mane. The female wasn't afraid of him, though skin walkers were questionable she trusted him with her life and if he did anything to harm her...there would be hell to pay though she doubted that.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff