Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Creeping Attention and Fatal Attraction - Antirr and Zillah Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:18 pm
User Image

The bright red, after his father, and purple maned, after his mother, stallion moved easily along the landscape. He had been traveling for days, months, he did not know. However he did know he was, as he had felt in those first few moments, free of restrictions. The stallion held his head high, his tight, striking blue wrappings helped his legs continue long after they should have become tired. The charm he wore, well he was invincible. And the flowers...Named after a flower himself he had a special attraction to the flowers that adorned him. As he left his mother, so long ago, at the opening of her humans' teepee she had been in tears to see him go. In her sadness and wish that he would be safe whereever he went she bestowed upon him the few flowers he kept in his mane and tail. His permedently cruel smiled softened for a moment. One day, when he had made a name for himself, he would return home and visit his mother, his brother, his father. He would see them again. But first...he must become great. He had plans. Big plans. Stallions, Mares, Offspring. All his. All his own. Followers, those who bowed to him as he passed. He would be great, oh yes, he would be great. He snorted and continued his pace as he walked away from the sunlight and to the darkness of trees.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:39 pm
(Old cert)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Try as they might the sunbeams failed to penetrate the forest; it was dark and empty, as the mare liked it. This was where she trained her herself both body and mind. Unlike the rest of her family who was happy and without a care in the world... She held a darker personality, strength, power, and pride. Those things mattered to her the most.

Since she was young she knew she couldn't get along with her family, it was simple and she just left one day. Unable to return to meet her mother, Fighting every time they met, and her mother hated fighting while Zillah thrived on it.

Crunch, crunch, leaves were being stepped on....

Who’s that? Zillah instantly turned around and was defensive. Who'd dare come here? This was her place to be alone, and away from everyone else. No doubt some idiot without a care in the world. To hell with them all. Zillah wished they would just leave her alone they were all over the damn place and the lot of them were ignorant fools.

"Who's there." she demanded.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:48 pm
Antirr froze. His bright body stuck out in the dark trees but he did not notice. His mane and tail shone brilllently in the dim light and still he paid no mind. His mind was busy with this voice. Female, it sounded. Great. His ears flew back, his eyes narrowed, his teeth barred. "And who are you to demand who am i? Some weak mare? Some pitiful creature?" He anwsered. Beauty or Enemy. He would accept nothing in between. He faintly spotted the speaker, tho she was dark, obviously, and it blended well. "Show yourself, mistress of the dark." He demanded coldly. "Show yourself and i may grant you my name."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:01 pm
Narrowing her amber yellow eyes on the intruder she stepped into the light of a dim sunbeam that had broken past the thick branches and found its way to the ground. Upon stepping into the light her stronger build was evident, she wasn't weak. How dare he call her weak! She snorted a weak male no doubt, one that was all talk...

"And what would that make you? One of those damn ignorant fools who dare come to pester me?" her voice filled with anger

'Mistress of the dark' least the name was catchy, had a wonderful ring to it. She would soon see what this stallion was made of. How dare he come here and insult her by calling her weak.

He was too brightly colored and stood out. he did look like one of those idiotic fools. Most bright stallions were... Damn them all.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:09 pm
He moved forward, examinging the mare. A beauty indeed. Strong too, his calculation having been wrong. She wold bare foals well, he thought. Oh he hoped she had some stallin guardien, or at least a protective brother. He so would love a fight to drag this little mare into the start of his herd. His horde more like it.

"Ah, my mistress, you insult me." His ears returned to a normal position, his body relaxing a bit, though he kept his eyes on the mare, alert. "Ignorent? Fool? By no means, my dear." He spoke smoothly. He moved in slow movments as he walked towards her. He circled her once, examinging her form and coloring. Wonderous. In one swift motion, however, he suddenly kicked at her. He would assert his athority. "Do not insult me again, mare." He snorted, his voice full of threat. "Do not take my colored body for granted. I could kill you as easy as one of those damn lizards." He snorted, using his little slur for a Kalona.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:26 pm
Zillah was still defensive eyed the stallion carefully not one to be caught off guard. A smooth and vile voice, clever, and manipulative she thought, perhaps her calculations were wrong.

His hoof grazed her and she narrowed her eyes, she dogged a dull throbbing in her side. "Do not insult me either," she said sternly she wasn't a push over, and she would fight him for it. Zillah snorted and kicked back with her front hooves instantly.

Forcing authority onto her? Did this stallion no nothing?! She was wilder than any Kalona he would have faced. "Don’t you dare underestimate me." she growled with her voice filled with malice.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:35 pm
Antirr dodged, tho he felt them clip him. "Ah but it is you who underestimates me, my dear mistress of the dark." He did not know her name, he did not care her origin. But this name, no, this title, it rolled out of his mouth. And he rather liked it. "You act so tough. Yet i have faced horror you cannot dream!" He lashed out again, stricking with his hooves. He could deal with Kalona. He had fought one when he was just a foal. He ignored the fact he had been "reascued" by his grandfather. If the old man wasn't there he would have won! He snarled and lashed out again in his fury at the memory.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:47 pm
A wicked grin crept onto her face her adrenaline beginning to race. A fight! Another fight! With some one possibly worthy! Zillah leapt back to avoid his hooves then charged forward then reared attacking with her fore hooves again.

She never underestimated. "I don't act tough I Am." she said in a dark fury. Eyes focused on her target, this stallion that thought he could best her in a fight. She had fought countless times and won, lost few. But such a young stallion couldn't understand. He wouldn't win the fight and so wouldn't win her.

Fool. that was the only word for it.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:53 pm
"Big headed? And my dear we have only just begun!" He laughed cruely, stricking out once, twice, three times in succession. He would bring her down. She would know her place.

He snorted, getting into the fight. She wished to think herself tough? Then she would face the concenquences. "If you see yourself as so powerful, you shall simply fall harder!" he smile darkly, kicking before he lashed out with his teeth as well.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:05 pm
Taking one of the hits to avoid the others She brought her hooves down hard aiming at his chest and then charging again. "You hit like a filly!" she taunted with a wicked laugh. Amber eyes lit with fire and fury, she would not fall she was determined, how dare this fool thing he can bring her down.

"We shall see, you prideful b*****d!" She yelled.

Zillah threw her hooves in front of her and attacked with her teeth aiming for his neck.

"Do you think your self superior? Such pride!" she said nearly snarling, her voice dripped with venom.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:15 pm
Antirr countered her attach with a hoove to her face. Such beauty, he hated to ruin it. But alas she would not give in it seemed. "Like a filly? My mistress you hit as if you are the vary fool you so scorn!" he laughed. Oh he was enjoying himself. Truly enjoying himself.

"You yourself are guilty of much more pride then i!" he shouted at her as he continued his attack. He thanked the wrap braces on his legs. Straighter, tougher, the bandages held his legs to give him a more accurate kick.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:26 pm
Damn! You b*****d! She thought furiously, his hoof hit her in the side of the face and grazed off, she had not fully avoided the blow but it still has opportunity. She ducked under his extended leg and threw her full body weight at him; there was blood dripping from her cheek. Insignificant.

"But unlike you my pride is well placed" she said with a smirk snapping hard at his neck with her teeth. True she was full of pride, and it showed but she had trained for such fights, she was agile and swift.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:32 pm
"Your pride will be no more soon enough!" As she threw her weight against him he let himself tumble, relaxing so he rolled. Getting away from her he jumped up and was on his feet, charging her.

He would bring her down! She would submit! He bucked at her full force. She was a slippery little bugger, that was true. However he was strong and smart. He looked for opertnity in her position. He would find her breech in defence and bring her down. He threw his weight against her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:42 pm
"Wrong!" she said hissing she too rolled the opposite way, they were farther apart now, Zillah glanced side-to-side seeing the distance at which she could move. This fight was about pride now, deeply about pride. She was wild and would submit to no stallion, she never had.

Zillah reared standing at full height on her back legs kicking wildly then slamming her hooves down. Mistake! s**t, he slammed into her and she rolled again then quickly got to her feet. b*****d.

"I will not submit" she hissed angrily, she was enjoying her self at the same time as maintaining her pride.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:46 pm
"We shall see about that!" He snorted and jumped back. He eyed her before he started to move, moving to circle her again. He snarled and hissed, snapping at her from time to time, growling deeply. She would fall, he told himself. She would fall. Anger filled him along with the excitment the fight brought on. The insults and taunts, they were pathetic and stupid. But he payed no mind to them. This was about their pride, they both knew it. And both knew their words ment nothing. Nothing at all.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff