Hae

Vice Captain

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:41 pm
Bah. I'm so not good at naming role-plays.

Hae
My rp idea:

Ever been to the community forums and wonder why it's always a rp in just a bar? People walk in get bored then leave to go to another "bar" to progress their character further? Well not just expand that into like.. oh the world of Gaia? You walk into a bar. Role-play there for a bit. Find a friend to take somewhere then go out and talk at the park, or go on a date or plan to rob the gaia bank? But still... why take the rp into another forum? Keep it in one place. My role-playing dream is to be part of a growing rp where things are changing because of the people. Not because of a plot that the gms create and we respond to it. Have a character that's turning into a werewolf and needs the help of a mad scientist to cure ya? Yes. I believe one on one rps can happen here. Having a grand ball and want everyone to ooh and awe over your amazing mansion your mansion is? Well that can all take place in one thread. What I'm trying to say we can have various role-plays in the same thread and not have people god mod or "over hear" from across the world and end up right next to you to offer some help..

Is any of this making sense? xd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:41 pm
The world of Gaia is a strange and mysterious place filled with many beings. Some good and some not so good. But all living among each other.

PLOT
Our story begins in a quaint little town 50 years ago on the outskirts of Gaia. Life was prosperous for the townsfolk. Neighbors were as close as family, and business was good. Until, the big city people came in to build. Friends who would rather spill their own blood before their friends' became lustful, greed-driven enemies. Corruption and crime took over the small city, until one day the remaining people gave up on the dying town and left.

NOW
Close friends and family that had once lived in that town has created an environment of their own. You'll find an arena, housing distract an apartment building and small businesses. Very few strangers are allowed to enter the community but people part of it are welcome to leave and come back.

Setting:
Our story shall start out in a town activity. Say a an annual festival/fair?  

Hae

Vice Captain

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Hae

Vice Captain

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:42 pm
RULES

1. Gaian Rules
2. No cybering, if you're going to take it to PM, then you shouldn't even be here...
3. No godmoding
4. Don't kill anyone else unless they say it's okay.
5. Cussing is allowed, overuse IS NOT
6. Romance is allowed, only PG-13
7. NO CHATSPEAK!!!
8. Profile aren't needed. However if you really wish to make one please post it here.
9. More then one character per avatar are more then welcome.
10. Have fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:51 pm
:cricket sound: (come on hae start something before the crickets take over)  

white_pinkroses
Captain

Interesting Fatcat

Hae

Vice Captain

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:03 pm
((Wanted some more opinion on the story before I began.))

The sun shone brightly on the Forgotten 5th Annuell Community Festival. Citizens frolicked around the arena area ooing and ahhing over the festivities, the shopping and of course the food.
Tiffany was among those people, basket in one hand the other hand shield her blue eyes from the sun she stopped by each stand and peered at the goodies on the table. A false smile was plastered on her face as she listened to the merchants sales pitch. Usually she'd shake her head and say no thanks but on rare occasion she'd find something that peeked her fancy.

((Bad first post I know. XD))  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:04 pm
"Can i interest you in anything?" Said a girl called Anne, she hid in the shadows. Watching people pass, as she tried to sell her goods and nicknacs.  

white_pinkroses
Captain

Interesting Fatcat

Hae

Vice Captain

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:36 pm
As crowded as it was Tiffany wasn't sure if the girl called out to her or anyone that walked by though curious as to why she hid in the shadows and not have a booth out in broad daylight coaxed her to walk over to her stand.
"I'm just really browsing around."
She replies casually as she picked up a knickknacks and examined it.
"Looking for stuff that may peak my interest or that'll be a great gift for friends for birthdays and Christmas."  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:58 pm
"Whatever you desire" She said still in the darkness  

white_pinkroses
Captain

Interesting Fatcat

Hae

Vice Captain

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:51 pm
Her hand froze over a trinket and she tiffany straightened her posture.
"And that means...?"
She placed one hand on her hip and stared curiously at the woman.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:02 pm
"Don't think nothing of it" Anne said looking at tiffany, "Many of these merchants try to pawn of trinkets worth cobbles to rockels. I just wait patiently and sell what i sell.. till nightfall anyway" She said the last words under her breath  

white_pinkroses
Captain

Interesting Fatcat

Hae

Vice Captain

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:18 pm
This woman was defiantly a weird one.
Tiffany shook her head.
"I see."
She replied somewhat coldly as she fingered a lovely necklace.
"What would you like for this?"
She stared at it as if hypnotized by it's unique design and black gem that lied in the middle.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:00 pm
Anne smiled an evil grin hidden by the darkness. "I'll let you have it for ten rockels" Suddenly it was like Anne changed her mind, "No don't!" A different voice came from her mouth, Anne quickly covered her mouth.  

white_pinkroses
Captain

Interesting Fatcat

Hae

Vice Captain

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:07 pm
"Deal!"
Oblivious to the evil look on the girl's face Tiffany reached into the basket she carried and pulled out the money and held it out for the woman to take. Though frowned when she had said 'don't.
"What?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:13 pm
"Nothing.. i said nothing, now would you like this wrapped" She said smiling evilly again. Her hand out for the money, which had long nails of red.  

white_pinkroses
Captain

Interesting Fatcat

Hae

Vice Captain

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:15 pm
Tiffany most defiantly noticed the evil look on the other girls face then.
"You know..."
She shifted from one foot to the other hesitantly.
"I don't really think I need anymore jewelry. Heck I have stuff I haven't even worn it and it'll just stay in my jewelry box being neglected and...."
She stopped when the necklace caught her eye once more, not thinking she fingered the delicate silver chain.
"And I guess one more wouldn't hurt."
She handed the money to the girl.
"Yes. Please wrap it up."  
Hug Me Jacket Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out