[PRP] No Stars Out Tonight (Auster x Pandora) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Making his way along the river bank, Auster sighed. His black coat blended in with the dark of the night, almost making him look like a pair of floating wings. Shaking out his mane, he looked up at the murky sky; there were no stars there to light it. It was a dark night, a cold night. The stallion was making his way back to his favorite sleeping place, but he wasn't in a hurry. Something was different about tonight, and he couldn't place it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:40 pm
User Image
pandora

The Ice Queen looked at the sun colored mare with blood lust. Her eyes were almost satisfied but she didn't think she had done enough damage yet. She only had a few bite marks and feathers scewed aroung her.

Sweat dripped from Kila's brow, looking at the white unikalona. "Ares is going to be angry Pandora."
Pandora hissed angerily, "Ares isn't my master any longer." she smiled deviously.
Kila groaned, she wished he was here. Tame her down; bring out Pan's nice side. Her kalona side was devouring her. This pained Kila, she knew she had potential but Pandora thought slaughter and massacre was her potential. She wondered who put that thought in her head. She was like a child in some ways. Believing in those who possessed dominance. She cried out when Pandora made it a point to start crushing her wing with her jaw. She could feel small bones breaking as she tried to squirm away. It was pointless trying to run, would cause more blood shed. Better to let it pass, but she’d rather it end quickly than torture. Kila couldn’t harm her, Pandora had a sweet side. A side she loved and knew still existed.

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:48 pm
The stallion paused. He thought he heard a noise, a noise that didn't belong in the dead of the night, not when the creatures there should be sleeping. Frowning, he lifted his head, sniffing the air.

Blood. He could smell blood. It was thick in the air. Frowning deeper, he was about to continue on, when another scent caught his attention--Kila's. It was faint, almost masked by the smell of the blood, but it was enough. Without really knowing why, he made his way into the forest, following the scents.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:13 pm
Kila's ears flared back. "Pandora you are nothing but a coward if you chose to pick a victim like me. I am half your size and nothing of a fighter." she replied heavily.

Pandora dropped her wing and it lay limp. "Lies. I see the fighter in your eyes, it says you can kill. It says you can win." She shrugged her shoulders. "But your right your not as much fun as you would be if you'd fight back. But unfortunatly no one else is around for me to play with."

Kila just curled herself into a small ball, as warm tears streaked her face. "Liar."

"It is not me who lies, love dove. But you. You know there is darkness inside you." replied the unikalona.

"No." Kila whispered.

"Then I'll enjoy you're pain." snarled Pandora. She got Kila's wing back in her mouth and turned while the conure screamed. Kila was indeed in pain but she had worse beatings...

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:24 pm
He stood under the cover of the the trees, watching in shadows. A sneer crossed his face. He was about to leave, Kila wasn't weak, it was her own fault if she would not fight, but something held him there. Snorting softly at himself, his sneer disappeared and he stepped out, eyes locked on the unikalona. "You know.. There's an old saying. It's not very elegantly worded, but I think it fits the situation. "Shouldn't you pick on someone your own size? I mean," he circled around them, tail flicking, "it's not that you wouldn't enjoy killing the little Alicorn, but wouldn't it be much more enjoyable to take down someone your own size, or perhaps say...even bigger? I believe there's much more satisfaction in that."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:32 pm
Kila watched as a familiar face appeared, "Auster?" she questioned suprised. Almost forgetting the pain, she got to one leg. A wound from her shoulder blade had drying blood caked around it with fresh seeping out. She blinked, looking to Pandora. Pandora looked back. "You know I'm not fighting you because tomorrow morning you'll be all 'why'd you hurt me kila,' and 'i didn't do that'." she groaned at the unikalona. Her eyes narrowed at her. "Cyrus is going to kick you out for good."

Pandora sneered, "Maybe I'll just say you disappeared." she retorted. Even she couldn't handle being alone. Her tail wavered in the air as she licked her maw. She watched the male, "And what do you have for someone you don't even know?" she questioned, unknowing the two had met. "You don't seem the type to be helpful, Angeni." she growled.

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:36 pm
He stopped circling them, looking evenly at Pandora. His white tipped ear flicked when Kila mentioned his name, but otherwise, he didn't acknowledge her.

"No, I would have to agree with you there," he said casually, a bored look on his face. "But perhaps I'm not trying to be helpful. Maybe I'm just as blood thirsty as yourself."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:38 pm
"I don't believe you." Pandora stated simply. Her eyes went to Kila for a moment intrigued by Kila's emotion on her face...sadness?  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:41 pm
"Suit yourself." He took a step closer, eyes still locked on the white and blue unikalona. She looked very unpleasant, and he knew he would have to be wary, but for some inexplicable reason, he did not want to leave Kila to get injured further

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:46 pm
"I like pain, love." her eyes narrowed. "But if he sees me marked by you, an angeni of all creatures. I will have worse fate than she." she replied softly. Eyes wandering, "Perhaps another day I'll test your thirst for blood." she smirked.

Kila watched as Pandora fled to the skies leaving Auster and her alone. Her head dropped, almost ashamed.

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:48 pm
Auster scowled, watching her until she was far from sight. It was only then that he turned his pale blue gaze to the injured Alicorn, and he studied her in silence for a moment before moving closer. "Can you walk?" he murmured.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:51 pm
"I don't know." she replied. Her wing fell to the ground, still limp. Her eyes narrowed at him. "I'm not sure I trust someone to help me if I don't know them." she referred to his little comment about not knowing her. It hurt her, she thought he liked her as a friend at least. It seemed like it, but his words did sting...not as much as her wound though.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:57 pm
He tilted his head at her. "Then stay here. I'm sure the wolves will have a lovely meal of you. After all, why would a stranger like myself save you and deny them their meal?" He tossed his mane and turned to leave.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:06 pm
"Could you really leave?" she asked, with her brow raised. She could feel her legs quaver, but she still stood. She wasn't going to fall in front of a punk like him. Well he wasn't always a punk, just right now.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:11 pm
He turned his head to look back at her. "I could."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers