[prp] oh no....(RahuxLucky13) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:25 pm
Rahu was by himself as lately he was avioding everyone and everything. taking a long drink of cold water from a stream, he was rather enjoyign his solitude at the moment. if anyone where to diisurbe his solitude, well it would piss him off greatly. after finishing his drink, he gave a snort and tossed his long mane that got wet as he had gotten his drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:30 pm
User Image

After getting the go-ahead from his father, Lucky had run off to do a little exploring. Though unknown to him, Cadaver was still close by watching just in case.

Running down grassy hills and stirring up bugs as he zipped quickly through flower fields. The giant rush of air caused his little mane to flail wildly behind him. Cutting through a small group of trees, the little colt soon came crashing through what was a very cold stream of water.

But it didn't matter to him. He was free for the moment. Hopping around in the water, he kicked up small waves and splashes. Letting out little hollers and whinnies while kicking up his heels.

Little did he know that he wasn't the only one at the stream today.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:40 pm
hearing all the splashing and hollerinng happenign not too far away, he growled. stomping down the stream, he finaly came across a colt playing around. " you ever get taught to be silent kid?" snearing, he hated hyper active foals they always gave him a headache. lucky his own wherent too bad atlest when he had been around them at the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:49 pm
As soon as Rahu had approached him, Lucky stopped dead in his tracks. The water rippling around his tiny hooves as his face went blank. He'd never encountered anyone else besides his family. Especially not another stallion!

His mouth gaped open as his head went back so that he could get a better look at the dark stallion. But in an instant a great grin spread across his face as he pranced over to him. "Why would I want to be silent? Silent is so boring! Nothings ever really silent anyway." His little tail wiggled behind him as he stopped in front of Rahu. "Man your big! Like my daddy! Cept you look different. But of course everyone looks different. If we all looked the same then we'd never tell each other apart!"

Lucky's grin just grew bigger as his ears wiggled about. "Oh! OH! I'm rude! Daddy says I gotta introduce myself! Not nice to be rude..." His ears drooped for a second before perking back up. "My names Lucky 13! Lucky for short! Cause I'm the luckiest colt in the world. Mmmhmmm. And who are you mister big black stallion? Can I call you Blackie? Or Blackster...or Blackamanjaro?" Bright green eyes gazed up at Rahu playfully. Lucky's grin almost encompassed the diameter of his face.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:56 pm
Rrahu eyed the colt who grinned at him and even pranced over to him. he could of fallen over jsut by the amount of questions and things the colt had to say. " enough!! sheesh your quite the talker. and i wont allow you to call me any of those names." grumbling he couldn't believe his luck. " the names Rahu, so now that you know my name don't call me anything else." snorting, he stared down at the colt. " aren't you suppost to be with your parents?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:48 pm
The colt sucked his lips in for a second as Rahu spoke, a curious ear perked as he tilted his head sideways. Well, he wanted him to stop talking didn't he? So why was he asking him questions which would make him have to talk.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Rahu!" Lucky grinned again, his tail flicking wildly behind him. Spinning around to give the area a good look over he turned his attention back to Rahu. Popping his lips a few times. "My mommy's back with my brother and my daddy is around here somewhere I'm sure. He wouldn't just let me go off on my own without following me. That'd be silly and mommy would get very very mad. Who would let such a small kid like me go out on their own? Not my daddy. He's very protective of us all. Yup! Do you have any kids, Mr. Rahu? Are they small like me? Can I play with them? Do they bite?"

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:59 pm
Rahu groaned as the collt only contiuned to run at the mouth when he asked only simple things that where suppost to be quick and easy to answer. his mistake on bothering to ask anything. " it's rahu not mister rahu." sighing, this colt was beyond high energy and quickly was becoming an annoyance. " me having kids shouldn't matter to you and they are way older than you anyways. and you should worry about if your current company might bite or not."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:07 pm
"Hahaha!" Lucky threw his head back in laughter before falling over and rolling on the ground. "Your funny! Why would you want to bite me? I don't taste very good I don't think?" He stopped rolling for a second to give a nibble to one of his front legs. "Pleh, nope. Not tasty at all." Standing up, he shook himself of any dirt or foliage that had attached itself to his little body. "Besides, I don't think you'd bite me. Especially not when my daddy's prolly watchin'. He'd kick your butt I'm sure." Scrunching up his nose, Lucky tried to put on his meanest looking face while bouncing around on his hooves. "Huh huh! Kick your butt, uh-huh!"  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:13 pm
Rahu watched the colt the rolled his eyes." i highly doubt it or why the heck would your own father leave you to talk to some stranger?" smirking, he walked past the colt. " i wonder if you got an answer for that smart one."shaking his head, he glanced back to see if the colt would follow tough he had high hopes he finaly was able to keep him silent.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:24 pm
"Just cause he isn't right here in this spot doesn't mean he's not around watchin'. Besides, he says I need to so-so-socialize more." Lifting his tail up high, he pranced after Rahu. The same wide grin on his face as he hummed a little tune. "So, where we goin' huh?"  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:33 pm
Rahu could have fell over at how the colt just pranced on after him like he did this everyday. "you truely are a pain in the side you know that lucky?" shaking his head, he contiuned in the direction he was going that had been a random one to follow anyways. " i was just planning on wandering but didn't even think you'd decide to follow along. are you really havent so much amusment your following?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:36 pm
"My dad says that sometimes. But I know he loves me. So does that mean deep down secretly you love me?" His ears perked up as the colt began to high step a bit, still following closely. "Oh good! I like to wander! Its so much more fun, yea-huh." Scrunching his nose up again for a second, he glanced forward at nothing in particular. "I suppose I could be doing something else, but why do something else when I could hang out with my best friend Rahu!"  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:15 pm
" how in the world could i when i barely even know you?" snorting it seemed with every minute passing lucky seemed to catch him off guard with a comment or question and cause him more of a headache. " well good for you then." wrinkling his nose, at his next comment he suddenly stopped and stared at the colt. " now why would you go and say im your ..best friend?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:36 pm
"I dunno. My mom sometimes talks about falling in love with someone at first sight...." As Rahu stopped, Lucky stopped. "Cause you are? Once you told me your name we became friends for life!" Giving a little whinny, the small colt reared up and fell forward head butting Rahu in the leg before scrambling underneath him and wiggling out on the other side of the larger stallion. "Best friends forever!"  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:59 pm
" thats nonesense falling in love at first sight." Rahu snorted and watched the colt whinny, rear then head butt him in the leg before scrammbling about from under him to the other side of him which made him grumble. " are you always so quick to make anyone your friend?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff