Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:58 am
User Image

Dorieann enjoyed the perks of adulthood though she still stuck around her parents more than she had to. snorting she was off on her own today beign the easy going mare that she was. after a bit of walking she was geting rather bored adn decided she would lay out under a tree. it wouldn't be too hard to spot her as she was mostly white with dark blueish and black markings. yawning boredly she wondered what her sibblings where up to.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:19 pm
User Image

Montego is not in the skies like he usually is but he is on the ground strutting around like a proud stallion just like his father and grandfather. He recently cleaned his wings and himself so he feels really good and decided to seek out his siblings. He really wants them to meet Solace, the mare he have been keeping company with for some time now.

Montego trots toward the familiar spot where Dorieann is usually found and just as he thought, she is under the tree. He tries to sneak up on his sister quietly without letting her know that he is around.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:39 pm
upon hearing her always rather loud brother trying to sneek up on her she chuckled. it seemed he was too large to ever be sneaky unlike when he was a colt. "never gonna work my brother. you way to large to ever be sneeky enough." laughing, she got up from her spot to greet her 'older' brother who in the family was the only one to have gained the wings that their grandfather has.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:31 am
Montego shot Dorieann a goofy grin as he dances toward her and nuzzles her in affectionate brotherly manner. "Gotta give me credit for trying!" He laughs as he flutters his wings away from his body to get small particles of leaves or twigs out of them then resting the wings against his body lightly. "Dorie, how are you doing? Found anybody yet?" He grins teasingly because he knew that Dorieann is papa's girl and is almost always around Dharmesh and Isabella.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:55 am
" can't give any credit when you where noticed so quickly." smirking at her brother, he nibbled at his wing. " i doubt you need to know if i found anyone yet, besides im in no rush to since im content at the moment. i been doing fine though, what about yourself? im sure you been causing all sorts of trouble." grinning, she may be a daddys girl but she gave er parents their space specialy now with her beign able to be off on her own.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:21 am
Montego moves his wings away from Dorieann as he chuckles at her. "Me? causing trouble? Naaaw! I don't cause trouble... that much." He snickers as he circles around Dorieann. "Are you sure you haven't found anybody yet?" He eyes Dorieann because he knows that Dorieann is more likely to settle down before him or Icefall. "I think I have found someone but I can't be too sure about that." He shrugs his wings as he chuckles softly.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:29 am
" yeah i knew you where up to no good." snickering, she eyed him seriously. " nope there isn't and its not like i need to settle down we both are young." shaking her head she chuckled. " oh really now? mister wild man thinks he found someone well just dont go scaring her off then."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:08 pm
Just as Montego was about to speak, the familiar pressure pressed down slightly on the large stallion's back with talons partially digging in to keep its grasp. "Astor..." Montego turns his head toward to meet the piercing eyes of the hawk that bonded to his mother Isabella whom ordered Astor to follow Montego around almost all of the time. Montego just grins as he looks at Dorieann before he shrugs lightly.

"At least I didn't go around knocking up mares like some stallions would do, Dorieann." Montego snorts before he shook his head at her last comment with a laugh. "Naw!! She is one of my good friends now. I don't think she scares off that easily." He sticks his tongue out at his sister.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:19 pm
Doriann snickered like mad when Astor showed up. " seems someoen is here to check up on you Monty." her snicker went into a giggle quite fast as she winked at the hawk. " Monty if you ever did such a thing, mother and father would kill you not to mention i would too. no brother of mine will be a pimp." bursting with laughter again at the coment she made, she attempted to respond to his last comment. " well thats good. maybe i'll have to meet her sometime. its dull having no one to hang around with except our parentss, our cousin khirsah and Icey. i beleive i need a change of pace."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:02 pm
Astor doesn't look ruffled by Dorieann's giggle fest because he is used to it due to the fact that his bonded soquili did make him check up on the girls as well. He lifts one of his wings up slightly and began to preen himself because he need to hunt down Icefall, and he knows he have a long 'hunt' ahead of him. He clicks his beak at the pair of siblings in reminding manner that he will be back to check on them later before he spread his wings and jumped off the large stallion's back, rising up into the skies.

Montego rolls his eyes in amusement as he eyes his sister with fond expression on his face. "But I am not the only one he checks up on, remember?" He sticks his tongue out at his sister before he playfully nudges her with his wings, his ear swivels toward the eagle as it clicked its beak at them. "Dad didn't teach me to be a pimp! he taught me to treat ladies like princess.. but I think you are not a lady." He jokes as he dances around his sister with a laugh. "well you should come and meet some of my herd members. Perhaps Xiaodan?" He suggests.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:30 pm
" yeah dont remind me about that." chucklign she watched Astor take off. sticking her tounge back out at her brother, she niped at him playfuly. " oh i see how it is oh evil brother of mine." watchign him dance about her she then huffed. " i really don't need to meet any one. and why would you throw out this Xiaodan's name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:36 pm
Montego laughs as he got a rise out of his sister before he grins widely at her. "Oh now I am evil? I am wounded.. no seriously, I am." He pouts to emphasize his comment before he snickers once again. "You can't just stay holed up in your herd or the family.. you need to make friends, get out.. perhaps get a boyfriend so I can bug him and humiliate you." He snickers once again before he shrugs. "Well you guys grew up together yes? .. almost grew up together but you get what I am saying."  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:42 pm
Doreiann snorted and nipped at her brother. "i will in time just rather not be rushed just because you and icey got an interest." smirking, she snickered. " i think i'll be the one to humilate you the minute i meet this friend of yours Monty." she just shruugged at her her brother at his last question and didn't bother to say a thing in responce.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:59 pm
Montego laughs as he shakes his head in amusement at Dorieann. "I don't think you can humiliate me but this friend of mine.." He eyes her because he knows Solace is very innocent and shy. "No humiliating her." He waves his wing at her in playful warning manner. "So tell me this.. do you like that guy?" He peers at his sister curiously as he stands in front of her.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:49 pm
" im sure i could humiliate you and as for your friend eh i wont do anything to her you can trust me." grinning she nipped at his wing he was wavign at her with. "eh i don't really know him so i couldn't say even if i wanted to." snorting, she stared at him. " you dare try and set me up with any one your gonan get your teeth kicked out oh dear brother of mine." easy going she may be but she did get huffy when it came to her brother meddling in her social life or personal life.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff