Love and Peace, little dude [Safi & Amani]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:11 pm
Safi couldn't believe it. He'd gotten lost...again. Which meant he needed to find a new hidey hole by dark. He didn't much want to get eaten while he was asleep. Maybe he could find that really high rock from a few days ago...But that was a few days ago. For all he knew, he was DAYS from it by now.

And sunset was coming up quick. It had snuck up on him quite well while he'd been munching on bugs. Which, he'd found, were easy to catch if you dug UNDER the rocks instead of trying to catch while they were skittering around. He started looking around, trying to find a good hiding place while he still blended in with the dry grasses.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dude. Duuuuuuude. Amani'rudo Ayo was bored. But that didn't bother him too much, he still had that ever-present smile smacked across his face. The colorful lion watched as a young little wild dog wandered around on its own. Ayo figured the wild dog should probably be with a parent and must've been lost, but then again, so was Ayo. When was Ayo not lost? "Yo, you okay man?" Ayo called out, keeping a distance from the pup, trying not too scare him. "Everything alright?"  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:30 pm
Safi blinked as he heard a big-voice. He turned to face the owner...only to find the owner was a little far away. And a lion. At least...he was pretty sure it was a lion. His mama had said lions had lots of fur on their head, and were bigger than wild dogs. Of course...he couldn't remember if she'd said anythings else about 'em.

So...Safi, being himself, trotted over like the lion was a friend. "You seen anywhere safe to sleep? I don't wanna get almost-munched by a hyena again..."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:38 pm
Almost munched by a hyena? Ayo sighed, disappointed. How could another creature be so uncool and cruel to attack a small pup? Must've frightened the poor little man have to death. "Sure man, I can help you find a safe place to sleep," nodded Ayo. "Its a dangerous world out there, you gotta watch your back dude, its a damn shame. Why can't there just be peace?" Ayo shook his head, still upset after hearing about the hyena.  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:28 pm
Safi bounced happily. The lion was gonna help him! "Thank you!" He grinned at the bright lion. "Peace...that's something like being friends, right? I don't see why everyone can't just be friends. I mean...would make life lots better, right?" The pup blinked as he realized something. "Oh! I'm Safi'mmoja! But my mama liked tp call me Safi!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:47 pm
"Nice to meet you man, the name's Amani'rudo Ayo, but I just go by Ayo," Ayo explained. The little wild dog was pretty insightful, he felt he was already bonding with the little guy. Seemed that they also agreed about peace, although perhaps it was just the innocence of his youth. "Yeah, peace is something like being friends, I guess. The world would be a happy place if everyone could be friends, but its a big if. If only man. If only."  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:42 pm
"Ifs are no fun though. It's like they're there...but they don't do anything. Like...Like a pup not playing when it wants to!" That was the best way Safi could think of the word 'if'. Oh how he disliked that word. Too many animals he'd met used it. "But...I'm not gonna be one of those 'iffers'! Nope! I'm gonna make friends with everyone I can, Ayo! One paw at a time...like walkin'!" He grinned as they searched, the wild dog bouncing at times to emphasize points.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:05 pm
"A pup not playing when it wants to," Ayo repeated the young pup's words and laughed softly to himself. "That's a good way of thinking about the word 'if', little man." Safi reminded Ayo of himself when he was younger, energetic and optimistic. "Glad to hear you want to make friends with everyone, dude, its good to keep that attitude, don't ever let that go away and I promise you, you'll live a happy life man.."  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:47 pm
Safi not only felt safe around the lion, but he'd found someone who understood what he meant! It made the pup even more cheery than usual. "I won't give it up! I'll keep going forward, even when things are gloomy. Cause somebody's gotta smile, right?" If his grin could get any wider, it would have...but he settled to dancing about.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games